Untitled

Mister Zero

Level 19
What's this?
A gang with a good reason to exist?
No weaponry bullshit?
Rules that makes sense?
This is blasphemy!

Though, in all seriousness it's a good format, though it could use some aesthetic touch ups, for one, you should try centering the text.
It makes list things look more like lists.

(Use the middle button to align things.)​
Along with adding some color, italics, bold, another thing that i'd recommend doing is having your gang's logo as an actual picture in the post, i'll even give you the link to do it: https://image.ibb.co/bQfAxv/Gang_Symbol.png And then simply press the image button while editing the post, put in that link, and then it'll be good.
Just a little tip to making your post look more appealing. (Not saying that you should do it but it'd make you look smarter.)

Last edited:

Mister Zero

Level 19
Thank you my fellow friend. I have been planning this for well over a month now, and i'm happy after all my planning, it is becoming a reality. I have edited some things on the post, but i seem to be struggling on how to add bold and colored text. could you please give me some pointers?

Step 1: Click on "Edit". It's found at the bottom left of the post.

Step 2: Highlight what you'd like to colorize. Once you're editing the post, simply highlight what you'd like to colorize, and then follow the next step.

Step 3: Colorize! Once what you'd like to be colorized has been highlighted, press the color button, and then select the color that you'd like to change it to.
(Button on the left.)

And then congratulations! You've added some flare to your post.

Users who are viewing this thread