mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Update the Cherry Blossom Textures.

mactatti

Level 13
What's your Minecraft Username?: Mactatti
What's the title of your suggestion?: Update the Cherry Blossom Textures.

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion is just to update the Jungle back to its ori form as there is now a Cherry blossom which looks way better than the texture pack we already have.
Screenshot_2023-12-24_110138.pngOld Ones ( Jungle leaves )
Screenshot_2023-12-24_110123.pngNew Ones! (Cherry leaves )

How will this benefit the server and community?:
How this will benefit the community is by having a better looking cherry leaves than the jungle textured ones!

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Part of the reason, to my knowledge, is that the server hasn't been updated yet to 1.20 as we are still in 1.19

but once the server is 1.20 +1

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Retexturing the jungle leaves to the cherry blossom leaves is possible, I don’t think the server will support a solely 1.20.1 version for a while

Haneshii

Level 12
Haneshii
Haneshii
Omega+
+1!! I wanna see this! I'd rather have us just replace the current jungle leaves WITH the new texture from 1.20 if that's possible.

Your suggestion to update the Cherry Blossom textures in Minecraft is a thoughtful one. Visual upgrades like this can truly elevate the gaming experience and make it more enjoyable for everyone.
The new Cherry Blossom textures look fantastic, and I can see why you'd want to see them replace the Jungle leaves. It's all about creating a more immersive and visually appealing world for players.
Speaking of Minecraft, if you're ever interested in expanding your Minecraft adventures, you might want to explore https://minecraftforfreex.com/eaglercraft/, a fresh take on the Minecraft universe. It's a great way to continue enjoying the game with new twists and surprises.

Last edited:

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Yes, but:
SRP works best in 1.19.2 for many people. I do think jungle leaves should be retextured to 1.20 cherry leaves though since they look more like flowers than pink leaves.

Ramen_Noodiles

Level 6
Community Team
Media Team
Ramen_Noodiles
Ramen_Noodiles
Omega+
+1
- Just change the existing cherry blossom texture (is it birch?) with the 1.20 retexture and it'd be good.
- Either that or the server updates to 1.20 which I doubt from incompatibility issues from plugins/packs
- 1.20 cherry blossoms just look better we need more colorful fluffy stuff.

halfabraincell

Level 12
Part of the reason, to my knowledge, is that the server hasn't been updated yet to 1.20 as we are still in 1.19

but once the server is 1.20 +1
The server plays in 1.20! I think it just stays the way it is due to compatibility issues with players who still use 1.19. . .
Anyway, agreed :)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll be moving versions at some point this year, so changing the texture isn't too necessary at the moment​

Users who are viewing this thread