mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Updated Character Bio.

Emritzy OwO

Level 1
Before you there'd be a female with a Korean accent. She'd stand at 5'5 and had scent of vanilla. she would have great manners, not seeming to get most trends that are done to this day. She'd wear very neat dresses, skirts, pants, and shirts. She wore red lipstick, and she'd have baby blue eyes. Her skin was silky and smooth, all of her features were very seductive, as her looks was one of her many features. She had a above average chest size, and her thighs were also a little bigger than normal. Her hair usually slumped to both of her shoulders and behind her back, but sometimes she'd wrap them up in pig-tails. She was well-mannered, not seeming to catch onto many trends. she does not 'dap' and as a greeting she usually does a curtsy. She is a introvert to many, but when she is on her own she frequently enjoys the art of gymnastics an cheer-leading.

(I know this is short some stuff may not make sense whilst making this my mind hurts kinda, k bye ily people who read my threads, Im talking to you Shizai)

Shizai

Level 143
Still a description, biographies are a bit different, there are sections and titles, explanations for certain sections. A backstory, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread