Kiwiwww

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TangoTwist

Previous bans:
Currently none

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on SRP daily for at least 8 hours a day, sometimes more depending on how tired I am.

Which timezone are you in?
BST

Do you have Discord?
My discord is UrAvrgKiwi#6386

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have one but it makes static noises when I talk but I'm planning on getting a new one soon!

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always been really eager to join the Karakura police force, and I really do have the motivation for it right now. My roleplay has been getting bland lately. It's the same old story, anything interesting rarely ever happens to me, this is why I'm applying for Karakura police force because it brings a more fun roleplaying experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the Basic Conduct and Japanese Laws.

What are the Police ranks?
Police-Commissioner
^
Police-Captain
^
Head Lieutenant
^
Police-Lieutenant
^
Police-Investigator
^
Police-Corporal
^
Police officer
^
Police-Cadet

Police-Commissioner
The commander of the police force, they overlook their employees. They are responsible for organizing activities such as patrols, criminal investigations, code enforcement, and oversee the performance of each department. They also need to have positive relationships with the civilians of the city.

Police-Captain
They are like the commissioner's right-hand man. You help organize the activities and overlook each department. You also have the right to inspect personnel, facilities, and tactics for safety and training. You are also allowed to take commands, for the departments. If the commissioner isn't present you are to be in charge and run the police force until the commissioner shows.

Head Lieutenant
You are to observe the Corporals, Investigators, Lieutenants, Patrol Officers and Cadets. You are to assist the lower ranks if needed to do so, this shows you have leadership skills. If needed to, you help with the Cadets patrol.

Police-Lieutenant
You are to report any misbehaviour or any bad responsibility to the captain or commissioner of the police force. You have the right to have a firearm on you and can use it when needed. You are to command operations for the lower ranks, you show leadership towards them. As you are the front line in command, you order everyone below you.

Investigator
You are to gather evidence or information in a crime scene. In this position, you are to interview suspects to gather who the victim is. As an investigator, you have the rights to examine records. They work on the specific case when its either solved or until they cannot gather any more information of the victim.

Police-Corporal
This department is in charge of training the new officers, that have been accepted into the team. You are to show leadership towards them and set a good example. The Lieutenant or Sergeant is under supervision for this department. They make sure, that the new officers get their training to know the basics and enforce rules.

Police-Officer
As this department is to patrol the streets with the Cadets, they are to show the basic meaning of patrolling. As this department is in the low-rank area, which means you are just a regular officer. You are to make sure no crimes are happening while patrolling, direct traffic, or even arrest civilians if they broke a law.

Police-Cadet
As this is the last rank of the police department, you are a new officer. You cannot go out on patrol alone as you need a higher up with you. You are not allowed to have a firearm equip on you. As a Cadet, you are a trainee and will make your way up the police force departments.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
From what I've seen and heard, police work is very stress full, yet extremely fun. Police would go on patrols around Karakura to make sure the town is safe for the civilians. The police force would patrol with one more officer because if you go out patrolling on your own there is more chance of you getting attacked. The police always search people if they're wearing a mask because you never know what they could have on them, even when they see someone fighting they'll stop them to search them because it could be gang-related and they could also have weapons on them. Also when you get accepted into the police force you become a cadet, cadets are required to train and must stay behind the desks at all times helping citizens out until they have had the correct training needed to become a police officer.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As already said in the question above, the police on SchoolRP prevent criminals from ruining the peace of the city. Their goal is to arrest all the criminals in order to keep the city clean and safe so that nobody gets hurt. Of course, the job of the police is very important and requires a strong sense of responsibility as they can die anytime on any mission. Police even go as far as to sacrifice themselves for the safety of the citizens of Karakura if ever needed. In my opinion, the police are one of the most important jobs on SchoolRP (teachers and doctors as well of course) since they try to keep everyone alive and arrest criminals.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I will be 100% dedicated to the Police officer role and I will focus on my task at hand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? #
I understand and would take the training seriously.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this and wouldn't take things to OOCly when dealing with training and situations

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Hideaki is a Korean male standing at 6'2. He had light brown hair and light blue eyes. He has an Athletic built body and usually has an intimidating cold look with a deep voice. Hideaki would always try to look professional and would have a serious demeanour to him, He as a lot of respect for people that are higher then he or lower than him, he treats everyone with the utmost respect but once someone disrespects him he'll lose all the respect he had for that person.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job:
He's a respectful guy, great to the community, making sure all Citizens are okay and safe. Hideaki is known for being the most “Physical” while learning. Hideaki is very mature, alongside helpful in situations that involve physical abuse/violence, and in emotional situations. His plan for the future is to retire from shaping kids into smart, mature, young adults.

Off the job: Hideaki is very playful and fun to be around. He is very well mannered and kind towards upperclassmen and shows his compassion for his interests, he is also laid back and relaxed, unless around with friends. When alone, he is seen as doing unusual things, such as sweeping the sidewalk and dancing to his music in public. He does enjoy to go out and eat every once in a while and appreciate the good food that is made in Karakura

Outlook on his co-workers?
He treats his co-workers with respect, and as his best friends or bar-buddies on the force, he’s always there for each and everyone apart of his community, and team. His plans for the future is to 'Die happy' in the best way he can. He wants to grow old to see Karakura become better than it already is.

Plans for the future?

He'd put his life on the line to protect the citizens of Karakura, he wants to protect people and he hopes he can achieve his dream by doing so. He'll also look out for illegal activities and keep Karakura a much safer city without any violence, taking down all the organisations that lurk around and getting rid of all the weapons.

BACKSTORY
Hideaki was born in South Korea, he was born into wealth with his parents, although they were rich, he was not treated as a rich person, instead, His parents were extremely strict with him, watching his every move, yet they were free with him, encouraging discovery, this kept his immune system balanced, letting him grow up to be a strong, healthy boy, He didn’t attend school with his peers, instead, he stayed at home, being home-schooled.

Hideaki struggled with school work, finding Maths extremely hard for him, although it slowed him down slightly, it did not stop him, instead, encouraging him to strive towards his goal, he exceeded in Literature and History, being above average for his age, although he was mediocre in other subjects, he still passed When he graduated from high school, he moved to Karakura, Japan to study upon being a police officer. he would spend all of his nights studying for big exams, tests, and keeping up with the work given to him.

Finishing his time in college, and finally graduating, Hideaki took a 3-month break to because of all the exams and his studying that he has done He stayed there for 3 months before moving back to Karakura, Japan, and applying to become part of the KPD. Sending his application, waiting for a response back.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Matthew A. Q. Dot
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Hideaki

Preferred Name:
Hideaki

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
He doesn't have a religion

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
2 years

Working Experience:
2 years of experience

Academic Degree

Bachelor Degree in both Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):

Criminology, Psychology

Native Languages:

Korean

Other Languages:None​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread