Accepted Uwe H. Kamodo | Chef Application

Niazs

Level 5
goldznhour
goldznhour
Fundraiser

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Sneek_3

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do, my discord is Nia#2358

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: MST

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually online everyday on one of my 3 accounts

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No I have not been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do, and I will accept and understand that

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a school Chef you will be cooking food for the students during Breakfast and Lunch. You will be serving them foods of all kinds when they come to the lunch line. As well you will be making sure the students are healthy and eating properly getting the most important meals of the day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have 4 years of experience in roleplaying on different types of platforms

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application-harper-a-r-lean.20615/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): On this account I am just a high school student nothing more than that

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would act calmly and ask the student to calm down. Once the student had calm down she would ask the student please to calm down and be more respectful, if the student refuses to listen she will get some help from people who work in the hospital

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Once more my character will act calmly and would attempt to stop the fighting between the students, if she can't stop the fighting she will have to raise her voice at the students which she dislikes doing often but will. If the fight continues she will end up getting help but hopefully she will be able to stop it herself and get the students away from each other

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would walk up to the other school employee asking what they are doing, she would tell them it would be a bad idea to do that and they should act their age, after all they must be good role models for the children that are surrounding them everyday. She hopes that the other employee understands that and will stop acting appropriately from now on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Well, my character is in the employee break room she will be relaxed and hanging out till it's time for her to get back to work. She will also be getting the spare things down well she is there.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Miss Uwe would begin to grab supplies from the fridge such as; lettuce, meat (different kinds of course), tomatoes, butter, and cheese. Once she had gotten the few things from the fridge she would walk over searching through one of the cupboards for the slices of bread and would search through one of the draws for a butter knife. Now that she had these items she would begin to prepare a sandwich. Placing 2 slices of bread on the cutting board and opening the container of butter, using the butter knife she would smear the butter on the bread. Next she would move on to grabbing a few slices of meat placing it on the pieces of bread. As she kept going she would place all the different ingredients on the pieces of bread (lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes) to the sandwich, finally she would close it up and put the sandwich in the fridge.

/me Standing behind the counter she would give the student a soft smile, asking them what they would like out of the choices for today. Nodding her head at the answer the student had given her. Grabbing the food, she would hand it over to the student giving them a smile and telling them to enjoy their day! Waving them goodbye she would move onto the next student.

/me As the day was ending the female would begin to clean the kitchen up for it wasnt gonna be used till the next day. Scrubbing her dishes she would continue to make sure they are tidy and so clean that they sparkle. Putting the dishes away neatly, she would also make sure that the stove and oven was off, everything in the fridge was closed and not over its due date. Finally she would lock up the kitchen calling it a day and heading home.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Uwe H. Kamodo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: N/A

Age (Minimum is 27): 27

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
bachelor's degree in cooking (4 years of school)

Year of Graduation:
High School graduation: 2012

College graduation: 2016

Major(s): Cooking

Minors:
math, arts, health and safety

Nationality:

Current Location:
Karakura City

Native Languages: German

Other Languages:
Japanese and JSL

Backstory

Uwe was born in San Francisco, Cali. Uwe would be born into a wealthy family alongside an older brother who wasn’t around a lot of the time in her life, Time Skip to her 13th birthday, She woke up excited as anyone would be for their birthday, Her parents would come into her room with a cake as a goodmorning surprise Uwe would be laughing and smiling as she would blow out the candles as she would blow the candles out there would be a loud bang and Uwe’s sight would start to blur before she’d pass out abruptly, Hours later Uwe would wake up chained to a pole in a basement. Uwe would start to struggle as she would look up and see her parents also chained up to the wall in front of her, She would start to tear up as she would try to get her parents attention but within an instant she’d be frozen with fear as she heard the sounds of footsteps approaching from behind her. Uwe would start to hyperventilate as she would feel someone's hand touch the top of her head, She’d then look to her sides as she saw two masked people with Kuris out, They’d go beside her parents as they would grab them both by their hair. Uwe would then scream for them to not hurt her parents but just as she attempted to scream she also attempted to get up but as she attempted to she felt a force push her back down. She had forgotten that someone was touching her head and before she realized it the two masked figures in front of her raised their Kuris up and slit both of her parents throats in front of her. Uwe would be frozen with fear at what she had witnessed, Before Uwe would know it the figure who was holding her down to the ground would grab her chains and start to drag her to a truck that was filled with other children, Uwe would ask around to see where they were going once she was in the truck, She had found out she would be taken to Lift, Germany. Uwe would then proceed to grow up in Germany, There she would spend a lot of her time in the kitchen with another female who she would soon find out is her Aunt, Her Aunt had been apart of Uwe’s and other childrens Kidnappings, But Although Uwe’s Aunt was apart of it she still loved her nonetheless, Uwe’s Aunt would teach Uwe how to cook from then on she would develop a passion for cooking as it helped her escape what she was going through, As the years passed her love for cooking would get stronger and stronger. Uwe would be 18 now she had finally gotten the courage to ask her aunt if she could proceed with her dream… Her aunt would have approved of Uwe’s Request, From that moment on she would then go on and work at a small restaurant but all good things must come to an end sometimes… uwe’s aunt would fall ill which held Uwe back from reaching her dreams of cooking. Eventually Uwe’s Aunt would pass away which would leave Uwe in a bad mental state where she then decided she would leave Germany since she wasn’t being held back from her Kidnappers anymore. Uwe would end up in the town of Karakura, Japan where she would then find the rest of her family members. Of course she would still have her dreams of cooking and opening her own restaurant, So she decided to Apply to the Karakura College which she got accepted into, She had learned and studied on cooking until she finally graduated. Uwe had felt like her dream of opening a Restaurant wouldn’t come true as she would have become so close to the school staff and teachers so she decided to become a chef for the school instead, This way she could still cook everyday and also be able to make others happy. Uwe works hard and peacefully, always trying to put a smile on other peoples faces. Uwe is out of her dark place now and happy that she is surrounded by her family.

The motivation for Joining KHS: I love seeing children happy and enjoying their days! Food is also one of the most important things to get a person going through their days, we all know how good or bad days go. I also LOVE cooking and filling the air with delicious smells of different types of food.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel as if I should be accepted over others because I can detailrp decently well and get along with a lot of the people in Karaukra. I am a hard worker and can get things done quickly and neatly.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for taking your time and reading this

Do you have any questions?: N/As!

This is here as a joke:

/me she would yeet a butcher knife at 2 children that were arguing​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Chef at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread