mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Valentino | ヴァレンティノ

Soul_Demon11

Level 6
For use OOC, Engage with Valentino to acquire this information ICly.

Valentino Biography.png

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Character Information

First Name:

Valentino

Surname:
Kagenouta, Chéreau - Still a Hatake just under a different last name.

Nicknames:
Val - He only lets certain people call him this. He gets annoyed when others call him it.

Date of Birth:
September 11th

Place of Birth:
Moscow, Russia

Nationality:
Russian

Height:
6’3 (192.024)

Weight:
196 lbs

2023-07-18_23.25.20.png

Apperance

At 6'3" tall, Valentino would have a cold aura about him. He would have a strong Russian accent that would get in the way with some of his words but he would still be understandable. He would have a heart carving on his chest and the smell of lavender would surround him.

Build:

Slim Mesomorphic

Skin Color:
Siena

Eye Color:
Light Blue

Hair Style:
Valentino would have long hair that would go down to his upper back.

Hair Color:
Blonde hair that has been dyed to a dark red.

Scars:
He has a heart carving on his chest.

Tattoos:
N/A

Piercings:

Valentino has a hanging piercing that goes from the lobes of his ears to the helix.

2023-07-18_23.25.20.png

Voice:

Japanese:

English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Jvbg3f8PQ

Sexual Orientation:
Demi-romantic, Bisexual

Personality:

Positive Traits- Valentino exudes a remarkable sense of tranquility while embracing unwavering courage. Moreover, he is exceptionally sincere and exhibits a strong inclination towards independence.

Negative Traits- Valentino's demeanor would be characterized by a witty and sardonic sense of humor, peppered with occasional irreverence and bluntness.

Strengths- Valentino embodies a rare blend of candor and integrity, showcasing exceptional adaptability, strong leadership abilities, and a keen, logical mind.

Weaknesses- Valentino often finds it challenging to seek assistance, and he tends to have difficulty letting go of projects once he's invested in them. Moreover, he exhibits a strong sense of discipline, can be quite stubborn, and tends to express his thoughts and decisions in a direct and impulsive manner.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
PTSD.
Gambling.
Anger Issues.
BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder.)

Quirks:
Suspicious and distrustful of others.
He won’t touch others, even if it’s a handshake.
He bounces his leg when he sits down.
He leans back in ones chair.
He leans on things while standing.

Phobias:
Ligyrophobia - Fear of loud sounds.
Iatrophobia - Fear of doctors or medical tests.

Hobbies:
Listening to music.
Playing video games.
Sports.
Gambling.
Star gazing.
Dancing.

2023-07-18_23.25.20.png

Fashion:
Valentino's wardrobe showcases a preference for sporty attire over formal wear.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/686869380693787044/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/724587027570788079/

Equipment:

Credit Card
I.D
Phone
Duffle Bag “Yama”

2023-07-18_23.25.20.png

Family:

Kaiyo Hatake Chéreau (Biological Father) [Alive]
Vera Mikhailov (Biological Mother) [Dead]
Asahi Chéreau (Step-brother) [Alive]

Zion Hatake (Cousin) [Alive]
Sasori Hatake (Uncle) [Alive]

Friends/Relationships:
Aoi (First lover.) [Dead]
Daiyu (Current Girlfriend.) [Alive]
Sunako Kirishiki (Psychiatrist) [Alive]

2023-07-18_23.25.20.png

Backstory:
Valentino's origins lie in Moscow, Russia, where he spent his entire childhood with his family until turning 18. While outsiders perceived them as the picture-perfect family, the reality within their household was far from idyllic. They endured years of constant conflict, resembling a practical hell. Striving for perfection, they placed immense expectations on Valentino. His mother, a model, often used him as a subject for her shoots, an experience he found both intriguing and loathed. The incessant flashing cameras triggered terrible headaches. Regrettably, any misstep upon returning home would result in physical, mental, and emotional abuse.
Valentino had a genuine love for dancing, and at his parents' company parties, he relished the opportunity to sway on the dance floor with the girls. Yet, it was the joy of dancing itself that truly captivated him.
Valentino would help out with disabled kids on his own time because he truly understood what it felt like to not be able to do everything. He met a nice girl who had cancer and was deaf. She was born in Japan with her mother and father and they moved to Moscow Russia for a vacation until they found out about her cancer. The girl's name was Aoi. Aoi could never understand Valentino and it was to him. They figured out a way to communicate through drawings and he adored her for it. He found out that they were actually very close in age through their drawings. Valentino noticed staff members communicating to Aoi through hand symbols. Soon Valentino learned that those symbols were JSL. He couldn’t understand it himself because he doesn’t know the Japanese language nor anything about sign language. One day, Aoi started talking to Valentino about her love of dancing. This is when Valentino and her got very close. Valentino danced with her every day almost and she got very good at it too. It made Valentino very happy to be able to teach her how to dance. After 14 years, Valentino was able to teach her how to read Russian. Everyone thought she was getting better but Valentino could tell from the look in Aoi’s eyes that she was lying about her health. One night as Valentino and Aoi were standing on the balcony looking at the stars. Valentino wrote her a paper and slid it to her.
The paper wrote,
“Aoi… I understand that you want everyone to be happy but please tell me if there is something wrong. You are my best friend and I want to make sure you get through cancer together. I am glad everyone is happy for you but I can see the sadness in your eyes and it breaks my heart to see it.”
Aoi’s soft smile disappeared when reading the note and it tore Valentino’s heart to shreds. Aoi always had that soft smile on her face and seeing it disappear tore every fiber of his heart to pieces. He vowed to always make Aoi smile and seeing this hurt so badly to him and he didn’t understand why. Aoi wrote softly on the paper under his message. Her hands would be shaking from how weak she would have been.
Her message wrote,
“I am sorry for lying to you. I don’t think I'll be getting as far as everyone hopes. I just have a feeling about it. I appreciate everything you have done for me Val. You are so kind.. And I love you so much.”
Valentino’s heart fluttered seeing her say those words to him. His eyes would water knowing that he might not be able to be with her for the rest of his life. Valentino would start crying at the thought of that. Aoi softly smiled at Valentino and wiped away his tears and put her head on Valentino’s heart to feel. She loved feeling it and Valentino loved seeing how happy it makes her. Valentino hugs her while she rests on his chest. The next morning Valentino gets a urgent call from the hospital that Aoi fainted and is doing really poorly. Valentino ran all the way to the hospital Aoi was transferred to. Aoi’s parents were in the hallway outside her room crying talking to the doctors and nurses.
Valentino ran into the room with a big bouquet of pink roses; Aoi’s favorites. Aoi would be laying on the bed with multiple things plugged onto her and lots of different needles pumping fluids into her. Once Valentino walked over to her she opened her eyes looking at him. Her gaze would be soft but she would have her usual soft smile as she saw Valentino. Valentino had tears in his eyes seeing this sight, he didn’t know what he could do to help. Valentino put his hand on Aoi’s arm trying to comfort her. He would try to put on a soft smile for Aoi to help reassure her everything is okay. Aoi softly picked up his hand and helped him sign, ‘I love you’ in JSL. She even helped him understand by mouthing it softly. Valentino’s tears rolled down his face as he signed it to her himself after knowing what it meant. Aoi would put her hand over her ear showing she had some form of hearing aid in. Valentino would softly tell her…
“Aoi… I am so glad you can hear me… I love you so much… Please don’t leave…”
Aoi would give him a soft smile as she reached up to put her hand on Valentino’s cheek. She slowly brought Valentino down to her to give him a soft kiss on the lips.
“I promise to learn Japanese and JSL for you…” Valentino states. Aoi smiles at him before taking out her hearing aid. Aoi gives him another kiss before relaxing her body. After a couple of seconds monitors and what not would start flashing and doctors and nurses would come rushing in. They would remove Valentino from the room with force because Valentino would have pushed them away from him to stay close to Aoi. He watched outside through the window as the doctors would try everything in their power to make Aoi stable. Valentino stared at the heart rate monitor and saw it go flat. His heart drops seeing this. He lost his first love and the love of his life.
As time passed, Valentino grew increasingly distant from others, yet cherished the memories shared with Aoi. Although his life returned to normal, a lingering sense of loss persisted, leaving him feeling incomplete.
Valentino was always focused on his studies and even learned Japanese and JSL. It was very difficult because of his russian accent to say words correctly and it was always difficult to understand him clearly because of it. He took many classes throughout his life to learn Japanese and it was very difficult. Learning Hiragana and Katakana characters were very difficult to learn from how different they were to the regular Russian alphabet. When Valentino was 16 he was very fluent with Japanese. He still needed help here and there with certain words but he could speak like any other person who speaks Japanese as their first language. Of course there are issues when he speaks because it conflicts with his heavy russian accent but he can speak it fluently enough that it is understandable. Valentino began his journey through learning about Japanese to learn about JSL (Japanese Sign Language.) He did this all because of a promise he made to his first love Aoi. By age 18 he mastered Japanese and JSL.
Several months after Valentino's 18th birthday, a massive argument erupted within his family, leading to their separation. As a result, Valentino made a life-changing decision and obtained a one-way ticket to Karakura, Japan, where he planned to settle permanently.

2023-07-18_23.25.20.png

Songs that describe him:

W.I.P

Reference:

W.I.P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread