mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Valerie Kyoshiro || Character Biography

Vide

Level 8
JustVibing
JustVibing
Omega+
Note: The following information should not be taken icly at all.... unless you've gained this info icly of course

2023-10-21_00.19.02.jpg

[+Section 1: Basic information+]

First name:

Valerie

Surname:
Kyoshiro

Nickname:
'Val'

Pronouns:
She/Her

Brithplace:
Kazan, Russia

Nationality:
Russian

[---------------------------]

2023-10-18_22.34.55.jpg

[+Section 2: Physical appearance+]

Eye color:
Light brown

Hair color:
Brown with a couple of blonde streaks at the front left side

Height:
5'1

Hairstyle:
Medium length, up to the middle of her back, silky and smooth

Scars:
Some thin scars would be on the left side of her face, possibly from an incident that happened a while ago.

Prosthetics:
Her right leg would end up being prosthetic, after she lost it due to defending an ex-lover.

Clothing:
Valerie would usually wear some long pants, although every now and again she would wear a skirt. Usually she would wear a tank-top with a jacket, or some shirt that would show her shoulders.

Carvings:
On her left arm would be carved a name.... 'Hiroko', which would be inside of a heart

[+Section 3: Personality+]

Extrovert or introvert:

Introverted. Although she's trying to be more engaging, she tends to have a difficult time starting a conversation with people.

Strengths:
Strong

Valerie is in no doubt strong, being able to handle herself just fine. Despite being very short, she's been known by her friends/fellow 'workers' that she can take on multiple people in a situation if she absolutely has to by herself.

Intelligent
Valerie is also a very clever girl, always knowing what to do in certain situations, as well as having smarts in school, despite not really attending classes due to lack of interest in them. She knows when to back down from a fight, to not engage, and to be able to run away as she's managed to escape the cops multiple times.

Agile
She is very fast and agile, becoming very slippery when being chased.

Swimming
She is an excellent swimming, learning how to since she was a little girl. With this knowledge, she knows how to do each swim technique, and she knows how to do them effectively.

Flaws:
Temper

Valerie tends to have a bad temper whenever people find a way to aggravate her, losing control of herself and tending to get into fights as a result. Although it's gotten better recently, these random outbursts still occur.

Arrogant
Although she is strong and can fight, sometimes she gets too overconfident and lets it get the best of her, usually causing her to lose.

Isolation
Valerie doesn't interact with people that often, which causes her to lose out on forgetting about her problems, and sometimes can cause new ones. She doesn't like to start conversations with people, as she doesn't know how people would react.

Behavior
Valerie would usually have a neutral tone to her voice when interacting with people, although her expression would show a cold one. She would try her best to be civil with people that are being civil to her, but will be more aggressive towards those who are very rude to her and to those who she hates. Very rarely will she show a smile on her face, but when she does she does appear to be at ease.

[+Section 4: Relationships+]

Note:
Green = Alive, Yellow = MIA, Red = Dead

Family

Nikandr O. Kyoshiro
"One of the few people who actually cares about me. So glad that I get to call him my brother. But I wish that he stops getting himself in trouble and hurt. It'll get him killed one day."

Baihe Kyoshiro Xiyang
"You're alright I guess. Almost like Nik, but I don't feel as close to you."

Aki Kyoshiro
"You've hurt Nik... I honestly don't even know how to feel about you."

Valentina K. Kyoshiro
"You and Nik never really got along and ended up hurting each other. Just keep me out of your drama."

Allen S. Kyoshiro
"We haven't really talked for a while, but you're one of the few people who I could trust with my life."

Friends

Sorina K. Morozov
"Where did you go? I know that you had issues but... at least keep me updated."

Iolana Mangeol
"You suddenly disappeared. I wonder whatever happened to you."

Agana T. Kiyoshi
"One of the closest people that I know to be honest. One of the few people that I would sacrifice my life to."

Akira T. Yoshizawa
"I have a lot of respect for you."

Neutral

Shiori I. Vasiliev
"You're.... weird. Like, way too weird."

Keiko BS. Matsuyuki
"Never really got to know you, but you seem ok I guess."

San Chao
"You seem like a cool guy. Too bad that I don't really know you that well."

Hanni Heddo
"Thank you for hiring me. It gives something to forget about my troubles."

Teruyuki Kobashigawa
"I honestly don't know how I feel about a cop being my manager..."

Enemies

Denisa Drakos Ketsueki
"I honestly hope you die. You've shown nothing but disrespect towards me."

Relationships

Hiroko
(It seems like the surname wasn't written, as if it was forgotten)
"It still hurts ya know? I wish that I was able to say goodbye before you left this planet. I hope that you rest in peace..."

Nabi
(It seems like the surname wasn't written, as if it was forgotten) [Presumed dead]
"...not you too. You cheered me up at my lowest of lows and now you're gone as well..."

Eliza Chuprov [Ex-girlfriend]
"I can't date someone who's cheated on me behind my back while I was in recovery after defending them, not to mention harassed me, kidnapped me, and tried to carve me. Sorry, but we need to move on."

Vanessa J. Osiris [Ex-girlfriend]
"You failed to even try to protect me when I was getting attacked... sorry, but I can't date someone who doesn't protect their significant other."

Haneul Bada Choe [Ex-girlfriend]
"...was I just your toy? Is that why you suddenly left without saying a word? Thanks for messing with my emotions."

download (1).png

download.png

download (2).png

More coming soon... once I actually start to think about past icly interactions/future interactions, as well as whenever I do decide to grab some art

Users who are viewing this thread