I’m applying with VanirSin.

What timezone are you in?:
Gulf Standard Time (GST).

How old are you? (I.R.L):
I am 18 years of age.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:
bunnyboy#0666.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am quite active on the server. I can be on the server for up to 4-7 hours, however, it differs due to my educational activities.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
•Police Application [Accepted]•

•Police Application x3 [Denied]•

•EMS Application (Doctor) [Denied]•

•College Application [Accepted]•

•College Role Application [Accepted]•

•Rank Request Application [Accepted]•

•Russian Language Application [Accepted]•

•Albanian Language Application [Accepted]•

•Czech Language Application [Accepted]•

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
I have quite a few experiences regarding DetailRP, I have been playing on the server for quite a long time, meaning I do a lot of DetailRP in my free time, as this might benefit me in the future and will be in good use for the EMS, KPD or even a sports team, so I tend to keep my DetailRP experience up to date. However, I’m pretty sure my DetailRP will improve drastically if I am part of the EMS team.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying to become a Doctor here on SRP is to make the citizens on the server to think more before they do anything, I’m mainly wanting to keep the citizens safe from all the harm that could go on in Karakura. With medical related Situations, I enjoy working hard to make sure people are okay. I want to make sure people on SRP aren't at risk of being killed. I want to make it easy to help people by stitching up a wound, doing diagnostic check-ups, and recommending them about what are the causes and effects for their health, just like the real world.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to become a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor is someone who maintains or restores human health through the practice of medicine. He or she faces the challenge of diagnosing and treating human disease, ailments, injuries, pain, or other conditions. This is done by listening to the patient, understanding the problem, and then using their scientific expertise to know how best to treat the ailment or concern. There is a specific type of doctor for almost every major system located in the human body.
A doctor can be found in several settings, including public health organizations, teaching facilities, private practices, group practices, and hospitals. They have some of the most diverse and challenging careers available and are part of a universally well-respected profession.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head-Physician: The one that leads it all; the Head-Physician is the one that is in control of all the in’s and out’s of the Hospital. They make sure that the hospital is always running properly and that everyone is doing their role correctly and with dedication. They’re also the highest role within the hospital.

Clinical Manager: The Clinical Manager is the second-in-hand after the Head-Physician. They play their role in their absence and they also closely monitor the work of the Clinical Leads and if not, they’re doing their jobs correctly.

Clinical Lead: The Clinical Lead’s job is to train new trainees of their department and test them once their training is fully complete to be promoted to fully-trained. They also monitor the work of those in their department to ensure everything is in proper order and everyone is doing everything correctly. They, along with the Head-Physician and the Clinical Manager are the higher-ups of the Hospital.

Surgeons: The surgeons are those responsible for carrying out serious surgeries and life-threatening procedures that other EMS workers won’t be able to carry out. They wear dark-blue scrubs.

Doctors: Doctors are probably the most important ones out of all the EMS workers as they carry out almost every procedure in the hospital. They take care of normal and common injuries such as broken bones, X-Ray, stitching but are also able to do surgeries if a surgeon is unavailable. A crucial role, without a doubt. They wear light-blue scrubs

Nurses: The nurse’s job is a bit simpler than the other ones as they’re only able to carry out normal and common procedures like broken bones, stitching, or MRI scans but they can not do surgery at all. This is mostly dealt with by a surgeon or doctor. They may also assist doctors or surgeons in their work. They wear red/pink scrubs.

Psychiatrist: Psychs are those responsible for taking care of those who suffer from mental issues or illness. This is mostly done by speaking to the patient and understanding their situation to correctly prescribe them the needed medicine. Psychs can not do any physical procedures like surgeons, doctors, or nurses. They wear a white coat over their everyday clothing.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Blue: Cardiac arrest or medical emergency.

Code Black: Bomb threat or suspicious package.

Code Silver: Weapon or hostage situation.

Code Orange: Hazardous spills.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I totally acknowledge that and I will be online as much as possible.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that, and I will attend all the training as much as possible.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand and I shall obey all rules.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
Yes, I totally understand and agree.

IC SECTION

Characters Full Name: Kagami Uchiyama Constantine.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): None.

Characters Preferred Name: Kagami.

Characters Age: 27.

Characters Gender: Male.

Characters Religious Domination: Christianity.

Characters Marital Status: Married.

Characters Nationality: Japanese/American.

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 13 years.

Working Experience(s): 9 years.

Academic Degree: Master’s Degree.

Major(s): Health care, Medicine, and Biology.

Minor(s): Criminology and Chemistry.

Native Languages: Japanese and English.

Other Languages: Russian and Albanian.

Users who are viewing this thread