Rich

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :

VanirSin.

What timezone are you in?:

(GMT +4)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

Yes I do, VANIR#8097

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

I am active every day on the server (4-5 hours a day). But it might differ due to some OOC reasons.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

None.

List and categorize your current and past applications:

-College Application [Accepted]

-Police Application 1 [Accepted]

-Police Application 2 [Denied]

-Police Application 3 [Denied]

-Czech Language Application [Accepted]

-Albanian Language Application [Accepted]

-Russian Language Application [Accepted]

-College Role Request [Accepted]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for joining the EMS is my will to try a new and different role I haven’t tried before on the server. From the outside, I’ve always seen the EMS as a really hard job and overly complicated but from those who have experienced it, I’ve heard otherwise, hence why I’m here applying today to experience this for myself. Another reason that has motivated me to apply is my current lack of good roleplaying time. I spend most of my time doing little to nothing on the server and I want to change that with me applying for this role. I’m sure that upon my acceptance this role will fill the void of boredom in my time and I’ll always have something to do upon joining the server.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

I’m applying for the role of (Doctor)

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

The knowledge I currently possess of the doctor role is quite limited but from what I know, the doctor holds great responsibility within the hospital and they’re the ones that carry out most the procedure from broken bones, MRI scans, and stitching deep wounds to whole surgeries such as eye, prosthetics and heart surgeries. Their role is, without a doubt, one that can not be neglected and require a responsible person to hold the position. I’m looking forward to expanding my limited knowledge of this position upon acceptance and doing my best to stay committed and hard-working in this role and always remaining up to expectations.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?

Yes, I acknowledge that.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head-Physician: The one that leads it all; the Head-Physician is the one that is in control of all the in’s and out’s of the Hospital. They make sure that the hospital is always running properly and that everyone is doing their role correctly and with dedication. They’re also the highest role within the hospital.

Clinical Manager: The Clinical Manager is the second-in-hand after the Head-Physician. They play their role in their absence and they also closely monitor the work of the Clinical Leads and if not, they’re doing their jobs correctly.

Clinical Lead: The Clinical Lead’s job is to train new trainees of their department and test them once their training is fully complete to be promoted to fully-trained. They also monitor the work of those in their department to ensure everything is in proper order and everyone is doing everything correctly. They, along with the Head-Physician and the Clinical Manager are the higher-ups of the Hospital.

Surgeons: The surgeons are those responsible for carrying out serious surgeries and life-threatening procedures that other EMS workers won’t be able to carry out. They wear dark-blue scrubs.

Doctors: Doctors are probably the most important ones out of all the EMS workers as they carry out almost every procedure in the hospital. They take care of normal and common injuries such as broken bones, X-Ray, stitching but are also able to do surgeries if a surgeon is unavailable. A crucial role, without a doubt. They wear light-blue scrubs

Nurses: The nurse’s job is a bit simpler than the other ones as they’re only able to carry out normal and common procedures like broken bones, stitching, or MRI scans but they can not do surgery at all. This is mostly dealt with by a surgeon or doctor. They may also assist doctors or surgeons in their work. They wear red/pink scrubs.

Psychiatrist: Psychs are those responsible for taking care of those who suffer from mental issues or illness. This is mostly done by speaking to the patient and understanding their situation to correctly prescribe them with the needed medicine. Psychs can not do any physical procedures like surgeons, doctors or nurses. They wear a white coat over their everyday clothing.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

Off his duty, he'd more likely be friendly and also be respectful to his friends. He'll probably continue exploring places around the city and gain a better knowledge of them, and perhaps relax and spend time with his family. And when he's on his duty, he'd act with extreme professionalism and would show seriousness in all situations, he'd also make sure to dedicate his life to the citizens of Karakura for their safety and security.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:

Kagami would be nice and charming upon meeting him. He’d carry a warm smile on his face with a confident look. His posture would be upright and he’d be outgoing and friendly with all those around him. He’d act with professionalism during working and would do his job to the fullest without any indolence.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Kagami would be a male standing at a height of 6'3", weighing at 172 lbs. His blonde hair would complement his skin tone alongside his eyes. His attire would be rather simple, yet fitting well with his athletic body build. As he speaks you would hear him talk in a calming yet professional and serious tone.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

None.

Character Background

Kagami Uchiyama Constantine was born in the city of San Francisco, USA on September 14th, 1993. He grew up with his father and mother in a small neighborhood within the city where he went to a public primary school and received his basic education. His father worked as an Officer in the SFPD and his mother worked as a nurse in the UCSF Medical Center. Kagami’s life was pretty normal and simple. He went to school every day and made a lot of friends throughout his primary school years. He later graduated from middle school where he moved schools to a new school in a new part of San Francisco When Kagami was 13, his mother caught his father cheating on her with another woman. In an angry reaction, his mom rushed to the kitchen grabbing the closest knife she could find and with a powerful strike, she hit the woman in the abdomen and slid the knife across it letting her bleed an insane amount of blood. The father was shocked by her gruesome reaction and decided to grab the knife himself and kill his own wife. This all happened while out at his friend's house. He came back to a scene his eyes will never forget. Walls covered in blood and his dead mother on the ground. Kagami cried and cried and quickly ran away from home where he went to the nearest phone in the streets and called the police.

The police arrived at the murder scene and investigated it and later found Kagami’s father and arrested him for the murder of his wife, and stripped him from his position in the SFPD. Kagami was later put up for adoption in an American orphan house in his city. 2 years later as an orphan, Kagami met a man by the name of Ryuzaki Constantine, accompanied by a boy that seemed a year or two older than him called Kezin Constantine. They had just moved to town and were looking to adopt some children. After a good look around, they decided to adopt Kagami and so became Kagami Constantine.

After that, a year later, Kagami and Ryuzaki along with Kezin and another big family by the name of the Yukimura family all traveled to Karakura, Japan where they were set to become one of the richest and biggest families the city has ever seen. Ryuzaki helped Kagami and Kagami get into Highschool and later, Kezin graduated from College and Kagami is now in his final year of Highschool. Kagami became extremely interested in the Karakura Hospital. He studied Healthcare and Biology during his college years and upon graduation, started making his way to the hospital where he decided to apply, and further improved his abilities by reading more about the Hospital in his free time.

Section One: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:

Kagami Uchiyama Constantine

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Kagami.

Characters Preferred Name:

Kagami.

Characters Age:

27 years of age.

Characters Gender: