VanirSin
VanirSin
Rich

IGN (In-Game Name):

VanirSin

Previous bans:

[N/A]

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m active on the server for 3-4 hours on school days, however, it increases on weekends to 6-7 hours.

Which timezone are you in?

(GMT+4)

Do you have Discord?

Yes I do and it's, VANIR#0666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I do have a microphone, and I'm totally okay with joining calls.

List your current and past applications:

-College Application: (Accepted)

-College Role Application: (Accepted)

-Czech Language Application: (Accepted)

-Russian Language Application: (Accepted)

-Albanian Language Application: (Accepted)

-Police Application: (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying:

My motivation behind applying is that I am quite determined to prove myself, that I can do some good for the force. Whilst having previously attempted and served my time I found I was overworking myself, though with my previous combined knowledge and hopefully the information I may learn in the future when working with the force once more that I can achieve something and move up in the ranks, something I didn't feel strong enough to achieve prior. I still have an extreme interest in the KPD and how everything functions and with my previous training and enjoyment of helping out in the force I believe it draws me back to the unfinished work I had left since the months where I left. I hope to come back and work and not disappoint, supporting the other officers in the process, who I've come to share a friendship with quite a few officers.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:

Yes, I do and I have read about it.

What are the Police ranks?:

Normal Division (lowest to highest):

-Police Cadet-

v

-Patrol Officer-

v

-Corporal-

v

-Sergeant-

v

-Lieutenant-

v

-Head Lieutenant-

v

-Captain-

v

-Commissioner-

Detective division (lowest to highest):

-Detective Constable-

v

-Detective Sergeant-

v

-Detective-Chief Inspector-

v

-Detective Superintendent-

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:

I have my prior knowledge and work of the KPD, my many cadet notes I wrote during my previous time on the force are still written down and I am keen to go over them and revise, even add more information in attempts to provide sufficient work. I have experience with the KPD's ways of riding through ranks having seen other officers be promoted and demoted in different situations. I understand the basics such as 6OC, formations, situations, and physical and informational training, which is still quite fresh in my mind.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:

The police are important to SRP as there is trouble with 'gangRP', quite common within the server the police can prevent situations, deescalate, save lives and prevent dangerous people from owning weapons that they shouldn't have. Along with supporting dangerous situations they are also involved quite deeply within the plot, certain characters within the higher-ups playing important roles and giving the force unique traits that draw people to the story. Stories can include lots of gang v police situations like manhunts and more, even each individual hosting their own story - leading to a unique interaction with any officer someone may encounter. The Police in SRP gives those who may be vulnerable a sense of safety and those who partake in illegal activities something to fear, without the force gangRP would have no filter and those inside the gangs would be able to wreak havoc and kill with almost no consequence, except if a gang v gang conflict were to occur.

Even despite gangRP, Police keep even the most minor offenses like being out of school or J-walking under control - this leads to a decrease in accidents and others being potentially lethally injured, they can also provide vital information to EMS over radio very quickly. These things make them essential to SRP as they play a vital role that couldn't be replaced by any other sort: making the role unique to the server as the training is developed entirely by the higher-ups

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:

Yes, I totally understand and I shall try my best to not get demoted again.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:

Yes, I'll 100% be more dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?:

I understand the punishment, as I was demoted before, and I'll try my very best to not get demoted again.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:

I understand and I acknowledge that, as that is against the rules.

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?:

Kagami U. Constantine. Is a Japanese/American male with blonde hair and blue eyes. He'd stand at the height of 6'3", weighing at 172 lbs. Kagami is the quiet type, he doesn't like to talk too much unless spoken to, he is also a disciplined man and a man of hard work and dedication since his late father was a Police Officer.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job he focuses on his tasks and gives his all in all of them. He strives to be the best at what he does. He's serious and focused on any task on hand and will complete it no matter the cost. He would offer help to civilians and provide his best if a civilian is in serious trouble. Off the job he's relaxed and likes to surround himself with his friends and family. If he sees anyone causing trouble while he's off duty, he wouldn't hesitate to report to the authorities.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

He would be respectful and polite to his Partners and peers. He'd try to build a good relationship with everybody in the force, he will try to be a good example of what a Police Officer should be and to give it his all with his partners. Kagami would like to retire in the future and enjoy the rest of his life peacefully and be surrounded by his loved ones.

BACKSTORY:

Kagami was born in the United States of America in San Francisco to be exact, he's father was American and his mother was Japanese which gave him the Japanese name Kagami by his mother. Kagami's father was a Police officer and his mother, on the other hand, worked as a nurse, But upon moving to Karakura they were relieved from their duty.

Ever since Kagami was young he always wanted to follow his father's footsteps and to become a police officer like his father. But his parents didn't want that to happen since being a police officer is a dangerous job which may take your life, but Kagami didn't mind he said, "as long as I can protect the helpless then I don't mind taking 10 shots for them", Kagami's parents were shocked so they decided to support Kagami on his dreams. So at the age of 5 Kagami and his parents decided to move to Karakura Japan to settle for a peaceful life, his father worked as a blacksmith and his mother worked at a drug store.

Unfortunately at the age of 10 due to unknown reasons, Kagami had to witness the murder of his parents. 4 years passed and Kagami felt alone without his parents by his side, to him his parents were his guideline in life. But then 'Task' one of the founding fathers of The Constantine Family decided to adopt and take care of Kagami.

Task loved Kagami as a son and Kagami Loved him for taking such good care of him which reminded Kagami of his late father. At the age of 16, Kagami entered Karakura High school in order to chase his dream of being a police officer like his deceased father, Kagami loved the concept of helping the helpless, thus, he'd do anything in his power to protect the helpless and defenseless people.

SECTION 1: Personal Details:

Full Name: Kagami Uchiyama Constantine

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): None

Preferred Name: Kagami

IC Phone number: 650-720-284

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese/American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details:

Years of training: 4 years

Working Experience: 2 year

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Law and Criminology

Minor(s): Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese & English

Other Languages: Russian & Albanian

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

- Due to your history revolving around GangRP on the server, your police application will be denied​

Users who are viewing this thread