What is your Minecraft username?:

Veganlaser2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Veganlaser#6323

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST UTC - 5

Describe your activity on the server:

most of the time i wouldn't be on as much as I used to because I am mostly at school from 11:30am - 2:00pm EST, i am always on my alt account due to having nothing to do on my main, so mostly spend 12 hours a day on the server at most and 6 at the least everyday normally, I would just do the same thing as everybody else does on the server roleplaying with friends and etc most of my time on the server consists of making new friends and gaining new roleplay experiences

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

i currently only have history of being banned twice for ERP which was resolved as it was a big mis-understanding back inlast year ad the second one was completely my fault for not understanding the rule fully i currently have no warns at the time of writing this application i clearly have learnt from my actions and have gotten no bans from that point on as i read the rules and got to understand them fully

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes i do and i will be very active to prevent that from happening

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Sous Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The chef role is is something i think is one of the underestimated roles one the server because 1. They are not on as much and 2. The role doesn't do much which i would agree with but it CAN be more than what people say it if you try hard enough i really don't have much to say because i think there isn't, only the player and action leads can make the role more interesting than they think it is

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

My previous RP experiences have included a bit of delinquentRP and romanceRP but if im not doing anything i would be practicing detailrp, i haven't really roleplayed out of SRP, i may have roleplayed only twice on discord to mainly practice my detailrp but that's about it, i am trying to change my rp expriences though, so professor would be good for this so i can get professional with roleplaying

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Modeler App 1;

Modeler App 2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/veganlasers-modeler-app.45394/ [DENIED]

Model App 3;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-model-app-again.45841/ [DENIED]

Shrine App 1;
[DENIED]

Shrine App 2;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-shrine-app.45629/ [DENIED]

KPD App;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-kpd-app.45428/ [DENIED]

Reporter app;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-reporter-app.45796/ [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult
Highschool

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Lenard would simply ask if the student needs anything else if the student did not answer and continued he would simply warn them about insulting faculty and not to do such things on school grounds and mention that they are teenagers or adults even and continue with his day as usual, to avoid the student interrupting other students in the area, such insults would no longer affects him

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Lenard would walk up to the students calm as usual and split the two up, he's a largely built male so it would not be an issue, he would obviously call over a faculty to issue them detention for breaking a major rule for fighting on school grounds, and making sure the issue doesn't escalate further than that, he made sure to separate them both and made sur they stay in one place as he waits for faculty to arrive to further deal with the situation

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Lenard obviously address said employee and remind them that they are an adult and that they have a job that requires them to set an example for other students regardless of how old they are and then issuing a report to the Vice-Principal about said employee, if they did continue however he would simply inform the other employees to not act like how said employee is acting, and they should already know better and that he doesn't have to talk to them about acting mature

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Lenard would take a seat and simply have his reading book on him for when he is not needed or is just on a break or would be planning what to give out for lunch for the next day, he is not one to speak unless spoken to so he is often quite

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would check his watch before getting up to wash his hands to begin preparing the food for the students, he got the trays ready setting everything down preparing early on before the bell rings

/me
would then wipe his hands in his clothe and clean all the tools before taking off his apron and hung it up not before checking if everything isplace, he then exited the booth walking off the staff room whilst reading his book

/meas the bell rang he would go to the chair he has put his trench coat putting it on, stuffing the book inside of the coats inner pocket before making his way back to the lunch booth to make a double checking everything again before making his way to the gates to end his day off

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Ketsueki Hanazono Ocean
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Ocean
Preferred Name: Lenard

Age (Minimum is 25): 36
Religious Denomination:
Shintonism
Marital Status: Divorced

Academic Degree:
Physical Education English, Business

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Physical Education, Culinary arts
Minors: N/A

Nationality: Chinese
Current Location: karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Chinese
Other Languages: Japanese, French

Backstory

Lenard was not the greatest person while he was a professor, actually he worse the worst he treated students the like the worst and he didn't really realize that, he was too ignorant to notice, he was disliked by the students and some co-workers alike, but despite doing all of that he did do his job pretty well, got more than the regular quotas and would usually be the most hard working out of the professors, he was quickly promoted from U.P to Q.P, he went on to be professor for about 3 or 4 months after he decided to quit, he would go on to have a average life of a adult as his reputation cooled down made friends with some of the adults around the town and ems As well, he then met two new professors and they talked for a while, he the got word from them that his daughters and from his daughters themselves that they have been getting herrased in school so far as to one of them being injured in the process, he then made the effort to contact the new dean about said problems thinking that there could finally be a SLT member that does their job, after a few days he contacted said SLT member again, he got word that the students that were involved in harrasing his daughters has been punished, though the issue did continue, he contacted the SLT member again but was met with disappointed, so he took it upon himself to finally decide to return to the school for the sake of his children, so he decided to make an effort to plan what he was going to do, he was thinking about contacting multiple SLT members about rejoining then finally decided to contact the person who despises him the most Aoi Akihito, after finally meeting up with her they talked about it and Lenard apologizes for all the things he has done and finally recognized that he was indeed in the wrong, after making an application and waiting for about a month he got accepted as a chef, to use his skills he learnt as a culinary student and to rebuild his reputation from scratch

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining is mostly to handle the situation with my daughters getting harrased and to bring my culinary skills to the school, i have gotten word about chefs not being on duty enough to serve the students so they have to get food from the vending machine or either bringing their own so i guess that would be my motivation to join as well and to rebuild my reputation from the ground up and to show everyone that i have recognized what i had done in the past and that u matured, and i do miss the school a little so i owuld like to see some old faces and some new there as well

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I have had previous work experience but it wasn't the best as my reputation was the absolute worst so i wouldn't want to elaborate on it much other than i was a professor and even though i was the worst i did indeed get the job done but i wouldn't elaborate on it much

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

You should choose me over other applicants because I have previous working skills in the school and my culinary skills have exceeded any other students in my class, i have matured a lot recently and i do want to prove that to the students and mostly the Vice-Principals and other SLT and employees, and my top motivation right now if for my daughters i want to see who they are getting harrased by and resolve the issue with them and protect them in everyway possible i can so i have many motivations but my daughters are my top priorities so i do hope i do get accepted

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application is decent but compared to the other applicants and due to this character's past history on the faculty faction I've chosen to deny this application;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread