Veganlaser
Omega
MODELLER TEAM APPLICATIONS FORMAT
IGN:

Veganlaser

DISCORD:

Veganlaser#6323

PREVIOUS BANS:

i currently only have history of being banned twice for ERP which was resolved as it was a big mis-understanding back in April this year ad the second one was completely my fault for not understanding the rule fully
i currently have no warns at the time of writing this application i clearly have learnt from my actions and have gotten no bans from that point on as i read the rules and got to understand them fully

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?:

I want to rejoin the team because i did i a bit of practicing and i feel like i have improved a lot from the last time i was on the team if i joined the team to contribute to the server and I'm still trying to improve on my texture a bit since I'm getting the hang of it more so i would like to join to be able to make small models that will help me texture a lot more

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?:

Block Bench

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES

The Big Bastard - 54KB (JSON) 82 Bytes (Texture)

1639069824461.png

Bull Horns - 7KB (JSON) 1.72KB (Texture)

1639070127943.png

Alchohol - 3KB (JSON) 819 Bytes (Texture)

1639070320476.png

Death Watch - 120KB (JSON) 127 Bytes (Texture)

1639070476387.png

Devil's Cap - 10KB (JSON) 1.55KB (Texture)

1639070593313.png

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Even though you were previously in the team, this application will be denied after your recent history and the communities thoughts on your models. I personally think you need more improvements with texturing and keeping the json files small enough
  • You may re-apply once you're ready

Users who are viewing this thread