Venos

Level 2

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Venos__

Discord Name & Tag: ! venos#0389

Previous bans:
Banned for bypassing but then unbanned since it was a misunderstanding.

Describe your activity on the server:
Extremely active, play every day 7+ hours, there are days when I play even more if I have nothing really better to do, and I don't have a second alt account so this is literally my only account, so when ever I am on SchoolRP, I will be on this account only, there will be days eventually where I won't be online if I have an important school test or exam, I don't procrastinate for anything that has to do with school, so I manage to do all of my assignments without rush doing them appropriately before I log on SchoolRP. I will try my best to be as active as I can.

Which timezone are you in? EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic...//schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.48532/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.48610/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-slot-application-german.48729/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-third-language-german.48863/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-app.49548/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-app-2.48926 [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for the KPD is that I want to try out a different point of view in the school role play server, I think trying to become a police officer would help me a lot with my knowledge and have a better experience in the SRP community and a different form of roleplay instead of just doing gang role play as I see that part of the community does come toxic on a daily. Working for the police department seems like a fun and exciting environment to be in. It also seemed like one of the best Jobs available to me, I believe that my skills and talents would make me well suited for working for the position in my role, me being very active will help out a lot in the KPD, I am very dedicated in my role and always do what's best and what's safe for myself and others. It would be amazing to gain new experience and try my best to succeed in the job, re-reading police rules trying my best to not make any mistakes at all. Considering this is my only account I have no other jobs or positions to stress and worry about, which means I will always be on this account and being as dedicated as I can. I want to try something more productive then just being the average grade 12 citizen in karakura with the same loop of going to classes which does get a bit boring, I want to be part of the community better and get to make new friends along my journey in SRP. as a new player I think this job will be perfect for me so I can get to have more knowledge on how the police side of the server works. Also, In real life I actually am graduating high school this year, and going to college to study for police work as well, so It would be fun seeing what types of situations I would have to deal with when I am in real life studying as a cop, situations in school role play could be realistic as what a police officer would have to deal with in the real life world. It would be pretty amazing to see a new perspective on the server rather than just gang role play. I'd also take my job seriously and not fool around and being immature, I'd act my age and just enjoy the roleplay doing what a police officer does, I like to be fair and not be one-sided, having quick reactions and good predictions can help as well in my journey of becoming a police officer. It feels like a quiet thrilling job, even though it will bring some stress, for me personally I don't think it would be as stressful compared to gang rp situations. I am not someone who takes ic into ooc, or ooc into ic, it's just a server and it's all respect to one another, at the end it's all to have fun and enjoy time on School RP.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police have to be on task everyday, trying their best in their job and putting full effort and dedication.
Having a good sleep schedule to have a good immune system and keep their health to a good form. Police have to everyday stay in their lane and continue to do as what their higher ups tell them to do, to do their job appropriately and be ready for anything incoming because they won't know what's going to happen next once they set foot in the streets.
Criminal Justice is what I am going for in college next year which will also help me learn more knowledge about police work.
Police officers have skill and tactics to arriving to any dangerous situation as quick as possible, they are trained to recognize any protentional incoming dangers. Police are to push them selves to the max limit, they have skill in observing and remembering detail, they have willingness to confront a variety of problems and situations, they have skills for how they have to act in the public, remaining in self control when they are being confronted, harass and they also control their emotions no matter what, even if they dislike someone. They are to do their job in proper form without making any mistakes, they remain professional on how they talk as well. Police put hard work, dedication and as much effort as they could put as possible because they are also putting them, and other officers and citizens lives on the line most of the times depending on the circumstances and situations they are dealing with,
They attempt to save any one's life as if it was their own family member, police are to be able to have great understanding and quick reactions, communication to the top level because communication is key when it comes to anything. They have to be as calm as possible even during intense dangerous situations and to be open-minded, they can't let any emotion take over them in the middle of duty because it could cause a bad effect in their reputation and job since it could put their life at risk.
Police have their own role of a police force tasked with maintaining the law, staying up to date and controlling over public safety to prevent crime and civil disorder. There are many tactics and strategies, techniques when it comes to Police attempting to take down a suspect, or trying to track down a suspect. Police have to deal with a good amount of stress daily, they get confronted, harassed constantly and even shouted at for just doing their job, they have to watch over their own back and themselves as well because they can get targeted for simply doing their own job.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are extremely, very important to SchoolRP, especially because criminal-based roleplay, known as gang roleplay is happening everyday, outside of school, and in school. But that is not the main purpose, every city should always have some type of criminal-justice force, ours is known such as the Karakura Police Department. Without police in general, any city would fall apart instantly due to the amount of crime that happens already even though police gets involved. If no one was to get involved and stop criminals, Karakura city would already be at it's worst by now, it would literally end up like the purge event if Karakura citizens weren't being monitored by police. Police officers aren't just people who volunteer as if they're volunteering for a life guard at a pool, Police are specifically trained individual's who worked hard for their role, graduating college and or going to an academy and putting their time and effort in order to seekc criminal-justice, showing their bravery and attempting to try their best from protecting the city from criminals, or even worse big known gangs who are heavily armed in the Karakura city. No matter what time around the clock, The Karakura Police department must be ready at all times, because when someone is in danger Police must do their job and arrive there as quick as possible, stop what ever they're doing and with strategy but quickly, they'd arrive to the situation and attempt to take down any suspect who is endangering the city. They are always going to be needed for various situations, they work with any other faction to assist in ensuring a safe city and a safe area. They can be needed for Conflicts with a gang, violence in schools or anywhere really, they play a very important and essential role in School RP, same with the actual in real life world.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I want to try my best to succeed as a police officer in my journey in SchoolRP. I want to stay as dedicated as possible, if I am not able to attend any future meetings or anything important, I will always inform my higher ups as soon as possible.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Kanzer Kuznetsov

Character's age (if accepted): 25

Character's gender & pronouns: Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Gaelic, Jsl and German.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

My character is standing at a tall height of 6'5, sharp facial features, overall an attractive individual weighing about 230lbs with a healthy athletic build. but in his own opinion, looks aren't everything, it's all about personality. Personality is what shows the point of view of an individual, their true color and what they fully believe in. What also makes him unique is that he will always do the right thing, following orders no matter the consequence when it's for the best. My character Kanzer is not a biased individual, he is like a judge and would hear two sides of a story before making any false assumptions or false accusations.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situations
My character Kanzer acts rather in a calm respectful manner, he seems to be always thrilled to speak to nice well mannered citizens in Karakura but he will always watch his back and his co-workers back as well. He talks professional and doesn't use any term of slang as if he was a teenaged student, he acts his age and does what is right. He tends to be always watching over his back at all times, off duty and on duty. He has a good sense of humor and only uses it at the right times when joking around with his friends and even co-workers when it's time for those, in situations he wouldn't try to joke around at all since he would be focused on what he has to do.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kanzer's outlook of co-workers and teamwork is that he puts full trust in his co-workers, as they are police officers for mainly the same reason as Kanzer, to seek justice and prevent criminals from doing any illegal activity. He also would like to have a closer relationship with his co-workers and get to know them more, outside of the job and inside of the job, it would make him more comfortable working with his co-workers as he'd know how they react in situations and it would help them better in team work as he'd know them well. Kanzer believes that teamwork is key, especially communication, team work always has to be good, as if it was a sport like soccer. A police officer is not a one man job, it's all a force together to stop criminals. Kanzer tries his best to work as a team because they must put as full effort as possible because instead of a sport, this is someone's life who is possibly in danger and they have to work as best as a team to secure and take control of the situation because it could end up badly if the team works in a horrible strategy which would end up in a bad mess which is why teamwork plays a big role in Kanzer's opinion.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Leader, because I always believe in what is right, I try my best to respect other beliefs and agree with them as long as they make sense and are opinions that are non-biased and is something everyone can come to an agreement on. I could also see myself as a follower depending on who I am following, for an example a higher up in the KPD who is my training officer and is teaching me really well, I'd be inspired by them and learn from them too. Higher ups do inspire me because it shows they worked hard for where they are at, life is not about hand outs and this proves to me that I can be a follower and not always just a leader, following the footsteps of another police officer and to be just like them, if not better at doing the job because I really care for it and want to push myself to my limits, trying as best as I can. So in my opinion I think I could be a leader and a follower at the same time and not get it confused because I would have great knowledge and understanding of my own beliefs of when it is right to become a leader, and when it is a good time to become a follower.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Kanzer Kuztsnov was born in 1997 , where he had a decent wealthy family, his dad worked as Police Officer for several years until he resigned, his dad was named Kashek, Kashek was a good well built man who worked out and was at the position of a detective role Kaseh would see his dad rush into his uniform when ever any calls was going on, at the age of 7 Kanzer was with his dad to "take your kid to work day" Kanzer got to see his dad get into action, driving a cop car around and see how his dad Kashek talked professionally with his cadet who he was training, his dad had great quick reactions and really good communication. Kashek always wanted Kanzer to have a good future, and even offered Kanzer some help if he wanted to become a Police Officer. At the age of 14, Kanzer was in elementary school, where there was a shooting going out between a heavily armed cartel and his dad Kashek, Kanzer's dad Kashek was hit with a bullet to his chest, Kanzer and his classmates was told to stay in the school since the shooting was very near by the school and they even cancelled recess quickly. This made Kanzer question if he wanted to become a Police Officer, it changed his point of view as well as he realized cops will have to get in dangerous situation eventually, sooner or later. Kanzer almost lost his dad, but luckily his dad wasn't shot in a lethal area such as the head or anything damaging an artery, Kanzer was crying in tears of joy because his dad Kashek was hit in the chest where he has a bullet proof ballistic vest on. Kanzer understood the consequences of what can happen if you're a police officer, that you will get targeted by gangs because most gangs do not like police at all. Kanzer at the age of 18, finished graduating high school in order to go to college for his college diploma in an attempt to get a criminal-justice diploma to graduate college as well. He wants to as good as he can, putting full dedication into his job. His mom was always worried for him because she did not want to see Kanzer get unlucky and may get really badly injured or even dead. Kanzer knew he might get into a bad situation where he could pass away in the middle of the line on duty, he understands becoming a police officer can be quite a risky job, but it is something that Kanzer is willing to take the risk because he always had disliked criminals, how they do such illegal activities affecting relationships, friendships and attacking innocent civilians. When Kanzer was younger he always hated bullies, he would always simply record any bully secretly as if it was a body cam, he'd record and get evidence of any bullying or illegal drugs at school and report them straight to an SLT. Kanzer wishes to do as good as his dad who retired, he is studying hard in the academy and ever since he had a reality check questioning himself if he should really become a police officer or not when his dad got shot, he doesn't care because he did his own research and understands what police have to go through, and he's up for the job showing full effort and dedication for the job.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, they are illegal and anyone caught with them will result in jail for possession of minor illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Bandage, Eye patch, Birth Control, Surgical Mask, Coughs Syrup.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would already have proof of what they're doing that is corrupt on my body cam, and show it to a higher up who can punish the corrupt co-workers. I'd try my best to avoid any confrontation towards my own co-worker as they'd possibly get mad at me and it would cause a scene, a huge argument, so in my opinion I think it's best to just record video evidence via body cam and just show it to a higher up later.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Very quickly, I'd instantly have a good reaction to go to my radio, calling for back up as soon as possible. After calling back up I'd try my best to engage the criminals quickly after scanning around the area for any more incoming hostiles. I would unholster out my Glock or taser depending on what weapons the criminals would have, with lethal-force attempting to stop them from attacking my co-worker, trying my best to not get ourselves at risk of being physically injured or even worse dead. I'd attempt to protect myself, other citizens and my co-workers and try to hold them off proceeding with caution for as long as possible until back up arrives.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would inform my higher ups about it, telling them that I am going to attempt to get as much evidence as I can that our own officer in the KPD is assisting a criminal organization, which would also make the police officer a criminal himself showing that he isn't a police officer, he isn't a good person and possibly only cares about money and himself, showing he doesn't stand for what a normal police officer would stand for. Police are supposed to be defending themselves and citizens, not helping criminal gangs/organizations.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would tell the criminal, no matter how bad they will bribe me, I get a paycheck myself for doing my job in general. I am not corrupt and at the end of the day personally, it's not only about the money, it's about what I stand for and how much I care for other people as if they were my own family, money does not always solve everything, money should not help criminals because them bribing me shows that they don't even care that they're in jail for doing any such illegal activity, they just want to get out of jail to continue doing their illegal actions. Instead I would appreciate if a criminal understands and has some sort of agreement with me that what they did is wrong, and they have to serve their sentence unless bailed properly.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread