mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vermlics Reporter App

Vermlic

Level 2
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

My In-Game name is Vermlic and it is my only account.

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
I confirm that I have a microphone and my Discord username is Vermlic.

List your timezone and country:
EST/US

Describe your activity:
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
1pm to 12am1pm to 12am1pm to 12am1pm to 12am3pm to 4am3pm to 4am3pm to 4am

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
I am submitting my first IC faction application.

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
Though I see myself having slim chances of making the reporter faction, I’d like to take a bigger step into my roleplay experience. I feel like aside from gangrp, this would boost my roleplay skill with lore and relationships between other players.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:

I have a pretty decent relationship with my writing from all the years I have been writing. I would say my writing is good, but I could get better at it, and I am hoping to work on it.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I understand the rules and will ask other players or the faction lead for help.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I don't think I am better than anyone but I do believe I can make it into the faction and I believe I can do well in the faction and will try my hardest in the faction.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)

I understand that it is important for me to remain completely neutral in my reports. In case I ever display any bias, please inform me of my mistake so that I can avoid making the same error in the future. It is my responsibility to perform my job to the best of my abilities, and I am committed to doing so.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:

Yes, I am confident that I can complete the monthly quota. If any personal issues come up, it might affect my availability, but other than that, I will remain active and complete the monthly quota. This way, I can fulfill my responsibilities and keep the people happy and informed.

Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I imagine that the job will be a challenging one, but I am confident that I can perform well. I will try my hardest to follow all the rules and complete the monthly quota by staying active. Moreover, I see this job as an opportunity to express myself to others, so that they can hear my thoughts and ideas.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

"My full name is Elizabeth Quinn Chuprov."

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
"My preferred title is Ms."

Current Age (25+):
"I am 27 years old."

Past job/work experience:
"None, this would be my first professional job."

Degree/qualifications:
"When I was younger I studied writing for a few years I never thought it would be useful to me but turns out it my degree is a Bachelor in Doctorate."

Nationality and born location:
"I am Russian, born in Moscow Russia.

Phone Number:
"My phone number is 030-290-2240."

chuprov.png

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: How would I describe myself? Well honestly a lot of people see me as a emo psychopathic bitch. I always saw myself as a mature, mom-like person. I think I'm a calm and collected individual. I see myself as not only mature, but sophisticated at most times. My deep black hair can be seen as intimidating at most times, complemented by my average height of 5'4. My deep black dark eyes can sometimes be seen as uncanny. My unusual deep red scar on my face extends from my temple, to my nose. I have beautiful-meaning tattoos that go down the left side of my body that start from my shoulder and end at my foot. I'd say I'm an introvert more if anything. I do good in 1-4 person conversations though. Sometimes I can have a mean domineer when off the pills but so far I've been taking my medication.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: As a reporter, I feel like Id be a lot more interested into the dramatic-crime side of writing. Crime happens all around the town of Karakura, getting the news and reports would be fairly easy. I've always been willing to go out of my comfort zone. I've never been scared or shy to confront situations, unless its life threatening of course.

What are your expectations for the job?: As a news reporter, I am expected to submit high tier news reports. I am expected to tell only the truth and nothing but the truth in my reports. I am a non-bias person. In office, I expect my colleagues to be more experienced than me. I am expected to hit a specific monthly quota in my month term of working

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: I have a felony charge, Association of Assault with a weapon. (Though I feel like I was mistaken, I plead not guilty and got denied by the court). Other than that it's just misdemeanors. I try my hardest not to end up in jail/prison.

Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Russian, German, and Japanese.

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

Untitled_design_1.png

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

“We have just been informed that an EMS worker has been assaulted in the hospital we have been told the whole story just now so I am here to tell every single one of you what happened and were the people who did it were caught or not this happened a few hours ago it's so surprising that anyone would ever do such a thing to a poor EMS worker like the EMS officer done nothing I bet you they did nothing they were just doing their job and criminals came in but now we will be talking about what happened so basically a masked man walked into the hospital and asked to see someone the workers said no and then he pulled a katana and yelled for everyone to get on the floor or else everyone listened and the doctor who he asked for came the doctor looked terrified according to what others said and then the man said so where is my money, sir? Then laughed creepily he lifted his katana the doctor did not even think he just started sprinting the man chased him and then people said two minutes later they heard screaming and the criminal came down but just then three officers came it turned out one of the people down there called the police but this criminal was not scared at all the officers kept on yelling wall at him but he would not listen so he told them to go away or else the officers did not listen and tried to tase him instead so he lifted his katana to an officer and said here we go again just like what I did to the doctor up there so I guess I will have to do it to you to so he stabbed the officer nearly died but luckily survived one of the officers ran to call for back up but the criminal did not notice so it was just him and the officer the officer managed to tase the male and the male fell to the ground but he started kicking with as little power as he had and then tried to waste time but then he said do not tase me again and stabbed that officer to the other officer was just watching and all the people in the hospital were screaming but the criminal was just laughing in a creepy way but the criminal wanted more so he just started running around in the hospital like a crazy man and then an officer came in but it was no other than the commissioner himself it was a crazy fight according to the people he tried stabbing the commissioner but missed and with the commissioner he tried tasing him but missed so the commissioner pulled out a tranquilizer and said wall now or else in a mockingly way the criminal had nothing else but to walk to the wall but he did not stop his crime spree he started kicking the commissioner back and told him don't you dare mock me and then he took the commissioners tranquilizer and said how about you go to the wall but the other officer watching wasn't going to have it so he tackled the criminal and placed him in coughs the criminal tried to resist but it failed the officer and the commissioner managed to arrest him with the other officers who were stabbed they were luckily stabbed but sadly the doctor was in a coma this is all I have been informed about the tragic even I am very disappointed that anyone would do anything like this to anyone at all its just sad and disappointing but luckily we have an interview after this with one of the officers who was stabbed hopefully everyone comes back to listen to it just make sure you come back to see it and by the way the criminal was caught and identified for safety issues I had to keep his name private so no one goes and harasses him but maybe if you ask an officer they might tell you but bye for now!”

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

*A recording would begin to play with Eliza sitting beside a tall officer.*

[Eliza] “Hello, and I am here to talk to one of the officers who was attacked in my last report. It was a very scary scene, and I am sure it might have scarred him for life, so I just hope he is doing fine. This is why I want to interview him so we can see how he is doing after the tragic event. So how about we welcome him? His name is Mr. Tanaka, so let's get started. Do you have anything to say or add to this, Mr. Tanaka?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “I am doing well, Eliza. I hope I do not get stabbed again like that. It was very scary, and indeed, I am scarred after it. I now have a scar, and no, I do not have anything to add so we can start on the interview.”
[Eliza] “It looks like someone is in a hurry, and it is just sad to see that you are scarred. I feel bad for you. I hope you recover. Just maybe try not to think about it and forget about it anyway. They were arrested, so it does not matter, so I am sure they will not attack you ever again. But was this guy who attacked? But now to ask the question, when you came to the hospital, did you think you would win or did you know the guy was going to win?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “I mean, I sort of am in a hurry; it's called having a life outside of this place, and yes, I am very scarred. I don’t think I can ever recover from how scarred I am, but to answer your question, I thought we were going to take him down easily, but he seemed like he may have planned this out because the movements he had and all were just obvious. He was training to dodge a tase, so I would say I did not expect to get stabbed right in the liver. It was very painful.”

[Eliza] “Well, that is life as an officer, to be fair, so in my opinion, always expect the worst just in case it does come to reality. This is one of the reasons I do not want to become an officer. You might never know, but I do not want to because it is a very dangerous job that I do not think I can handle or do. But now we should go on to the next question. I have to ask you: Was the person you all arrested gang affiliated with or affiliated with any big organization like Black Market or something?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Agreed, that is life as an officer sadly in Karakura. Sometimes I wish it was not so dangerous here in Karakura and I wish I could not risk getting attacked, but now I have to think and decide if I do go in while officers are doing something. I am not saying I will become corrupt, but I just mean that I might not do too much of my job. But now let me answer your excellent question. From what I know, the male was associated with a gang, which he did not give us information on, and he never admitted to being associated with the black market. I think he was associated with them, but I am unsure.”

[Eliza] “Wow, life as an officer does seem hard and sad. You must have had to go through a lot of training to get into it, so it is worth it because you get to protect the city we all know and love. So it’s the job you signed up for and the job that you're good at. You seem like a good officer and not like a corrupt one, unlike some of the officers. It's good to see you are doing your job correctly and well, and I am very happy to see that. But now it's time to ask a question. At what age did you originally start to become an officer? Like, did you think you would be stronger than everyone else and just take down criminals, or did you know you might get attacked? And what age are you now? Just out of curiosity.”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Yes, it is very hard, and yes, I went through a lot of training. Trust me, I went through like 12 years of training, and still to this day, I am going through training. It is very hard. They teach us a lot and train us for a lot. They teach us various things, like making us run on a track to get faster. They teach us different fight scenes and different crime scenes. Everything that is needed, we do it. If it is needed to tackle someone, they will teach us how to do it without hurting the person too badly. They teach us to defend ourselves if we're being attacked. I was 25 years old when I started the criminal justice life. I thought I was unstoppable to normal civilians. I thought I could easily overtake them. The reason I believed this was because I won a seven-versus-one somehow. They all had weapons, but I managed to take them down by myself, so I thought I was unstoppable. But then, when I was 30, I realized that I was not unstoppable, sadly, because I got beat up by 3 people. I blamed it on my age, but now I don’t even know what I blame it on.”

[Eliza] “Wow, to become a reporter, I didn’t go through that much training. I am 27 years old right now, so you are 8 years older than me. That’s a lot. Not trying to say you are old, just saying to a 27-year-old, it seems old, just like how being 27 seems young to you, doesn’t it? Don’t tell me I’m wrong, but you don’t look like you’re 35. I would have guessed you at 27 if I hadn’t known how old you were, but now let us start on the next question: if you won the fight, would you have attacked him or would you have been angry? Like, would you have attacked him?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Well, reporting is very hard, but not as hard as KPD. Trust me, KPD takes a lot of effort. KPD took me 10 years to complete all of the training, but sometimes I even have to do more training because I want to do well in the job. But since I was stabbed, I had to take a break since it was in a vital place. I was let out luckily without recovery and told that I needed to be careful, so I’m being as careful as I can be, but about your question, I wouldn’t have beaten him if I did arrest him because I would have been arrested, but I would have possibly been a little aggressive.”

[Eliza] “Well, reporting can be hard; it just depends on what you have to report about or what you are going to report about. If it is something you have no information on, then it would be incredibly hard to write about, but if you have a lot of information on the subject, you can report about it. It would take some time to write and all, but it would be worth it to see everyone enjoy the report and be informed. But other than that, let me ask you a question: when you were stabbed, did you think of trying to roll away to call for backup?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “I agree with you it can be hard but not as hard as KPD is though because as I said I have been doing training for like 10 years and still haven’t finished but with reporter it doesn’t take too many years to master the job but when I was younger I thought of becoming a reporter because I loved the idea that I get to inform the whole city of Karakura but I decided that it would also be fun to protect the city of Karakura from criminals and to make sure no family member of mine gets hurt because I want to help the family out but I decided to become an officer so here I am today and now about your question yes I did think of rolling back to call for back up but I thought that if I did do that the man would have stabbed me again so I just stood there begging that maybe he would leave but he never did.”

[Eliza] “Well, yes, it doesn’t take too many years of training to become a reporter, but still, if you make one mistake in your pronunciation, you would get embarrassed in front of the whole city, and then you would have a horrible reputation and maybe even get fired from the job. Trust me, I do not want that to happen, so I try to speak as clearly as possible and as well as possible, but in KPD, you don’t need to be careful with your pronunciation and what you say because when you’re a reporter, you also have to be careful not to offend anybody, and that’s what I try to do just so I can consider my job as a job done well, and also, you said you were going to be a reporter? I am sure you would have done a good job if you had tried to become a reporter, but now the next question is: when the criminal was arrested, did any EMS workers come and assist you and the other officer?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Yes, I do agree, you could get a horrible reputation if you do make a single mistake. Everyone could hate you if you show any discrimination towards anyone or anything or any bias towards certain people you dislike, and then the whole city could hate you forever. They could try to stalk you or maybe even hurt you. We have gotten a few reports on people who have been fired and then attacked them. Some people have been arrested because they attacked some people who got fired for that reason. But yes, I did try becoming a reporter before KPD, but I decided not to become a reporter because I knew I would have possibly been made fun of because of the way I speak or something. Yes, the second they saw that the commissioner came in, five workers came up: two to me, two to the other officer, and one to help the other doctor.”

[Eliza] “Oh well, this is the job I signed up for, and I am ready to be hated or get a horrible reputation. It's just something you expect as a reporter; you don’t just expect to be loved by everyone the second you join; you expect to work up to get loved by everyone and get a great reputation. This is how I expected the job and how I hoped for it to be because I don’t want to just get loved by everyone for doing nothing, even though it would be nice, and all this is just not my kind of thing. I would rather get loved for actually doing something, but you said you have dealt with situations where people have assaulted people because they got fired. That seems horrible, but I am aware of this now and will expect it now. Let me ask you the next question: when you were brought in to be helped, did you think the commissioner was going to win the fight?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Well yes, this is the job, but as your first job, even if it is part-time, you don’t expect to get harassed by people just because of one stupid mistake you made in an accident. Maybe if it was on purpose, but even if it was on purpose, it shouldn’t be tolerated. Hurting anyone at all is just not allowed at all and not a good thing to do. But maybe you can try talking to them about it. Maybe they had a reason for saying what they said or explaining themselves. You can’t just go out and attack people for saying one thing. But now it's time to answer your question. Once the commissioner came in, I had a feeling that the commissioner was going to win, but I didn’t know for certain because yet again, the criminal did manage to win against two officers, but still, I was not certain at all. The criminal seemed very dangerous and seemed like he was prepared to do this.”

[Eliza] “Mhm, I agree that even if you are expecting it, you still shouldn’t have to experience it, but still, you are very right, and I hope it doesn’t happen to me ever. I do understand the same with KPD, even if it is a job where officers take risks, and you shouldn’t have to expect it. So for any future officers, I know you think that you would know what the job is like, but you would never think of it ever actually happening, so just in case, always expect it and have a way to save yourself. But anyway, let me ask the next question: when you found out that the guy was arrested, were you happy that a criminal got arrested for such a serious crime?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Oh yes, to all of the future officers, expect this. Make sure you do this correctly and well. If you don’t have the exact things needed for KPD, you should not try becoming one because the chances of you getting into the job will be slim, so just try not to. But yes, please do expect it. Don't be like me when I was young. When I started, I thought I would never get attacked, but it turns out I did. But anyway, to answer your question, yes, I was very happy once I found out they got arrested for doing such a serious crime.”

[Eliza] “Yes, happy to see we are advising the future cadets to please don’t become corrupt because corruption is not a good thing and you will be caught one way or another if not reported by someone or caught. Just please don't become corrupt. I want people to stay alive and not get killed by criminals because, trust me, I am sure you would feel guilty if someone died because of you. If you don't, then you are just a horrible person, but if you do, then good to see you are a good human being like most of us. But now for the next question, did you ever think of becoming a corrupt officer?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Yes, I am happy to. I one hundred percent agree with you. Do not become corrupt. I arrested an officer yesterday due to corruption. I was very surprised they would be corrupt. It was one of my patrol officers who I knew was a good person and knew would never actually do something like that, but it turns out they would, and that’s why we had to arrest them. But about your question, no, I never even thought I would be corrupt when I was trying to become an officer. I could have gotten killed if I was found being corrupt, so I didn’t even think about it.”

[Eliza] “Well, maybe we should make this an advice channel on TV where we advise people, but no, I am just messing. That wouldn’t be good to do because people have to do what they desire and do what their hearts tell them to do, just like what I do, so please don’t become corrupt. It is just very easy to join the KPD job if you want to save people or join a criminal job if you want to do a crime, but other than that, I cannot do anything else than tell you what to do. But now for the next question, if you were a corrupt officer, would you turn yourself in or would you stay corrupt and help criminals?”

[Mr. Tanaka] “Yes, I certainly agree, even if it would be a sort of bad idea. In my opinion, it would be good, but I don’t know if it's your choice. So for now, I am going to be answering your questions. That is all for now, so I just hope everyone listens to us. Other than this, we cannot force people. But now for your question, if I were a corrupt officer, I would probably not turn myself in because imagine if I were corrupt, I would not want to be caught, you know?”

*Eliza would look at the clock on the wall.*

[Eliza] “Oh, do you look at the time? It looks like we have to stop the interview. Bye!”
[Mr. Tanaka] “Bye! Eliza.”

*The two would be seen waving at each other and then the officer would leave.*

[Eliza] “Well, there you have it, people. What a beautiful interview, but this is all I have to say: bye to everyone who joined me, and bye!!”

*The recording would end.*

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
ApplicationStuffs (1).png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

You may re-apply whenever!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread