mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vet Application.

Http_Kitty

Level 5
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: Http_Kitty

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: No, and I plan to keep it that way.

What country are you from?: United States

Do you have Discord?: Yes, my Discord is kitty#3196

How long have you played the server for?: 31 days, 14 hours and 15 minutes.

List your current and past applications:

-French [Denied]
-French [Accepted]
-Swahili [Accepted]
-Swahili [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is so I can have a new experience in roleplay. I've never had an adult role, and I think If I got one, it would bring a great experience for me. It's been my goal for a long time to apply for a position like this, and I think now is the perfect time to do it. I like animals a lot, and I would like to work with animals in real life someday.

What do you know about medical practice?:
In real life, my sister is a Veterinary Technician, and she has taught me about many of her experiences in the field. I know the basics like how to deal with aggression, feeding, and how to check an animal's heart rate, though I know I can learn much more.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

-Code Red: Fire.

-Code Blue: A medical emergency is occurring in the hospital.

Code Black: Bomb Threat.

-Code Pink: Infant or child abduction

-Code Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident

-Code Silver: Active Shooter

-Code Violet: Violent or combative individual

-Code Yellow: Disaster

-Code Brown: Severe weather

-Code White: Evacuation

-Code Green: Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I know that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am aware that there is an age limit.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
During work, Estelle is civilized, hardworking and determined. She makes sure to do her job right, leaving no loose strands until her work is finished. Off the job, Estelle is a loving and caring cousin, friend, and daughter who loves to have a good time.

What do they look like?
Estelle would have piercing green eyes, along with a youthful face. Her long, blonde wavy hair would pass her shoulders a bit. She’d stand at 5’6 with a straight posture and would have a French accent.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No.

What makes your character unique?
Estelle enjoys learning new things and taking opportunities that will further expand her knowledge. She is not afraid of failure, for she knows that if she fails, she won't give up until she completes her goal. This characteristic that she has makes her stand out from the rest. Besides her willingness not to give up, she has knowledgeable experience with exotic animals, especially birds. She has traveled through the jungles of South America and done internships with three animal rescue groups.

Estelle was born into a Catholic family in Switzerland in 1994. Her life was pretty ordinary. She lived with her father, a professor at a nearby university, her mother, a dance teacher, and her young cat. From a very young age, she grew a bond with her cat. They were best friends, and Estelle developed a deep love for animals. At the time, Estelle was also studying dance with her mother. Every day after work, her mom would come home and teach her new routines. However, this all came to an abrupt end. One night Estelle's parents were tragically killed in a car accident. She was devastated. The life she once knew was now over. Without any family to care for her, Estelle was sent to live in an orphanage. Not only did she lose her parents, but she lost her best friend too. This sent her into a deep state of depression. This lasted for months until a kind lady came to the orphanage looking to adopt. The lady was looking to adopt a son, but after meeting Estelle, it didn't matter if she had a son or not, they had a special bond. She decided to adopt Estelle, and from there they moved to Karakura, Japan. It was a very drastic change for her. She had to learn the Japanese language and traditions. At first, this was difficult, but Estelle worked hard and overcame the difficulties. Her life started to improve, and she was finally happy again. Just when she thought life couldn't get any better, her family decided to adopt a cat. This filled the hole in her heart that she had from losing her previous cat. The two grew a strong relationship and spent a lot of time together. Estelle became inspired to work with animals and decided to go to college to become a Veterinarian. She worked very hard and eventually finished school with a degree in Veterinary Medicine.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Estelle Bea Fawcett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s):
'Esty'

Preferred Name:
Estelle

Religious Denomination:
Catholic

Marital Status:
She is not married.

Nationality: