Age and Birthdate
October 29th

Zodiac Sign
Scorpio

Songs He Likes

Physical Health/Description
2CAC36BF-9B0E-46DB-ADED-C004F3A9BE5E.jpeg
Physical description
Purdy is a 5'7 non-binary American who is nearly the definition of a southern bell. They’re rather curvy, with a smile made of pure honey. A pair of mismatched brown and blue eyes peek from behind bright pink fluff. They wears gloves, no matter what the outfit, suggesting a deeper meaning behind the concealment of their hands. They’re sweet, but can at the same time is full of cunning.

"Oh don't sweat dearie, I'll live!"

Height and Weight
They’re 5'7'' and 146pounds.

Voice

Angel Dust - best moment [!] REALLY EXPLICIT.
Literally angel dust from Hazbin Hotel, but with a Texan-Arizonan accent.

Physical Abnormalities!
It seems they possess a big scar on their right foot, the injury had resulted in a permanent limp.

In addition to the above scar, it’d seem he was scarred all over, except his arms and face
Jewelry
A lovely little heart tongue piercing

“C'mon snake, let's rattle.“

Mental Health
901791E5-3203-4B58-A831-43C2060F923A.jpeg
Random Quirks/Odd Behaviors etc.

They walk with a permanent limp on their right foot.

They’d have a tendency to stand with their hand on their hip.

They’d often flirt, even if it was bad

They never seems quite content alone, preferring company instead.

"I've been kicked by a horse, hurt a bit."

Personality
Personality around his friends/familiars

A sweet kid, always looking in their friend's best interests. they’d commit a felony for friends.
Personality around strangers, and in public
Flaunty, and a bit loud. Very flamboyant and fun-loving

Phobias, Conditions
In some cases, just one extremely bad experience is enough to cause anthropophobia. But often it comes about after a series of bad experiences. Betrayal from close loved ones can trigger this phobia.

Social anxiety disorder is an intense, persistent fear of being watched and judged by others. This fear can affect work, school, and other daily activities. It can even make it hard to make and keep friends.

Selective mutism is a severe anxiety disorder where a person is unable to speak in certain social situations, such as with classmates at school or to relatives they do not see very often. It usually starts during childhood and, if left untreated, can persist into adulthood.

“Oh honey.. What's wrong love?”

Relationships

Constance Larcune Friend Alive
"She's a darlin'. Real sweet girl that one. Real tough, very pretty as well, I´d love to braid her hair."

"Bring your gangs, take my eyes, my tongue, my hand I will always be 10 TIMES hotter than you'll ever be, and it'll never justify you. Shame you even have to call for help, scared of little ole me are you?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread