Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Noss#4110

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm online every day for between five and ten hours

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned for 20days due Erp, I have learned my lesson and I promise not to do it again

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge and know that I will get rid of the Receptionist role if I'm not active. I will of course try to be as active as I can.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I’m applying for Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Receptionist sits at the front desk when you enter school. They are helping those students who need help to find a classroom or maybe need help finding a special person/teacher. A Receptionist can also help you find different locations around school like faculty lounge or the nurse office. If a particular student has behaved badly and you can't go around the school to check, they usualy call out for the person to come to the front desk. If a student has helped in an occasion where no faculty could do anything / where no one saw, the Receptionist can hand out a reward token to the student who helped them in that situation. The receptionist takes care of the reward tokens and the prizes you can get. If a student has recevied many reward tokens, they can go to the front desk and give them back to win a special price. The prices can be seen on the right of the front desk.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, I've learned a lot when it comes to roleplay. I've been playing on this server since December 2021. I've re-read all the ruled and think through all the mistakes I've made over the times i have played. I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to knowing all the commands and how to use them in an roleplay situation.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.50310/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.50253/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-part-2-russian.50256/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vincissrp-caretaker-application.51223/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vincissrps-caretaker-application.52166/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 - Noss69
Bird - VincissRP

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?
: He wouldt give them much of a reaction. He would walk up to them (if he is not by the desk) or sit there looking at them with no real expression and tell them they are very immature and they should watch their language. if they stopped he would thank them and ask them to keep moving and get on with their day, if they didn't she would ask them once more to watch their language and if that wouldn't stop detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Kazuto would go walk up to both the students that were fighting and tell them both to split up before someone gets extremely hurt. Once he split them up, he would listen carefully to what both students had to say about the fight and why they started fighting. If splitting them up didn't work, he would ask kindly over the radio if anyone could come and help him with the situation. Kazuto would give both of them a warning and check if there was a nurse inside the nurse's office. If no nurse would be there that day, he would go in with both of them to check if either of them had any major damage he could try to fix for a short time before going back to his desk. If he saw any of them fighting or arguing again, he would not hesitate to give them detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would remind them that they are in a work space and they have to act professional and that they are not 14 year old kids anymore, he would also remind them that they set an example when they are here and if they keep being immature it will affect the future of the kids. If they didn't stop he would get SLT or hope that come camera cought recorded the situation. He would make sure himself is speaking in a calm and professional way when he's talking to the person.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
As he walks into the lounge having a confident aura around him, He would greet everyone in the room with a big smile on his face, He would grab a cup of coffee or a little snack and take a seat. He would remain calm towards his colleagues and have a deep tone as he may ask ''how is your day?''. He would be very friendly, slowly but surely try to befriend with any of his colleague. If no one was in the lounge at that time he would take a five minute break before standing up and continuing his day out at the front desk waiting for a student to show up and ask for help.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9He would sit at the desk with a cup of coffee in front of him as well as a book in his hand, a voice would come from a person being in front of him, he would greet the person with a smile and ask what they needed help with. After the person's answer he would nod and point at the direction, &f&o”You go up that staircase and then you will find class 201! if you need anymore come back and i'll show you myself or get a caretaker to show you! &9he would smile

/me &9He would walk into the school unlocking the door to the front desk, sitting down, he would then begin to look thru any papers and begin to do what's needed, he would look up and see a small female looking at him, he would place his pen down and greet her with a smile “yes? What can I help you with?” would come out of his mouth, the female would ask for a specific room and he would stand up going out the door to show her where the specific room is, only to return to his desk moments later.

/me &9He would be walking from the lounge to his desk when a person would come up running towards him, he would ask them what they needed and they would say there had been a fight by the pool. he would follow the children down to the pool to see 2 students fighting, he would do his best to separate them succeeding after a few minutes, he would then hand out detention to the both of them and see them both walk separate ways. he would then return to his desk reading a book.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kazuto Lazzari Misono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Kazuto, Kazu

Age (Minimum is 25): 30
Religious Denomination: atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor degree
Year of Graduation: 2001
Major(s): Communication
Minors: English

Nationality: Russian & German
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Russian & German
Other Languages: Japanese Italian

Backstory
Kazuto would be born 1992 in Russia moskva, he would be born into a loving family consisting of his father and mother, Growing up he would be a very distant child keeping for himself most of the time but it changed when is sister was born in 1996 at the time Kazuto would be 5, he would care a lot for his sister and help her learn new things, they would stay in russia until they moved right after his other sister was born in 2004, they would move to Japan only staying there for a few months only to move back to russia again to meet the rest of his family on his mothers side, at the time he would be 12, one day when he came home from school his father would have told him that they could no longer speak German at home due to his sister failing russian, he wouldn't care that much and continue on with his life. At the age of 20 his family would move to japan, him not wanting to follow due to his disliking of his father he decided to move to Italy and start a new life there, he planned on staying there for the rest of his life only keeping contact with his sisters. one day his sister would have called him crying over the phone telling him his mother had ran away to start another family and how they were struggling, seeing his lovely sister struggle and being forced to pay rent due to his father not being able to make enough money. he would save up the money he had to immigrate to japan to help his siblings. he moved to japan at the age of 23, keeping his distance from his father and helping his sister as much as he could, only to learn what his father would have put his siblings thru, at the age of 29 his sister would again come to him almost crying telling him that their father had left, this time for good, making her the only one to raise the rest of the adopted siblings, he would promise to help out as much as he could be he didn't want any type of relations to the adopted kids and left it at that, now as a 30 year old man he would still be helping his sisters but his attitude towards his adopted siblings as well as towards his father did not change.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to join Karakura highschool faculty because i am a very strong minded person and I don't like giving up easily once i start doing something. I want to help those students who actually enjoy being in school and learn them that school is a safe palce and that you can always ask for help no matter what. There are a few people who have motivated me to join the team and who has spoken very well about the team and i would like to experience it myself. I have also heard that the people in the staff team are very welcoming against the newcomers and kind and i would like to give something back to all of them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think i should get accepted because i really enjoy helping other people who need help and i will try my best to keep the role as a Receptionist. I want to help the kids of Karakura to become something grateful when they grow up and exited to be in school and I think I will be able to do so! I like to learn new thigns and I will love every minute of my job because communicate with people makes me really happy and i would like to try put everyone else in a happy mood.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

N/A
Do you have any questions?:
Nope, have a lovley day / night<3

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the role of Receptionist! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread