players online

VintageKids | News Intern App

saffina

Level 1
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name):
VintageKids

Previous bans:
I do not have any bans, and I hope to keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that I am quite active on the server, as I go on for about 3-4 hours a day, but regarding the circumstances, I will go on more. On the weekend I tend to be more active, going on for approximately 5 hours.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is Saffina#1377

What is your motivation for applying?:
Being a writer myself, when I had seen the chance for me to continue what I love doing in School Rp, it was a very exciting moment for me. Journalism is something I have always been interested in, and I think this job will allow me to develop and extend my understanding of how news outlets and coverage work. I want this internship to be the beginning of a long lasting career in journalism, as I am look forward to interviews with SRP's and being thought of as someone to look up to in this industry.

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Selena Maria L. Blarre is a 5'5 female, with dark spiralling hair and dark emerald coloured eyes. She would have tanned, bronze skin and would always wear a hint of perfume. She would have a very progressive mindset, and would be adaptable to new work surrounding s and tasks. She would also be an interesting person to talk to and get along with, but take her work very seriously. She would sometimes lack sympathy for others who were overly emotional, but over time she learned to control some of her anger. She would also never be afraid to speak her mind, which would often put her in unwanted situations, but she knew that she would have to preach about what's right.

She would be helpful and understanding towards her coworkers, never minding to give them support with issues that they might've had, but also not afraid to speak up when she knew they were being reckless or disregarding the fact they had been given such a important role in the community. Off the job, she is known to be very close with her adoptive family, especially her sisters. She is known to act laidback with them and always up for a laugh when around them.

Selena's future plans include graduating from college and pursuing her role in journalism, hoping to keep her foster family and father in Spain financially stable, as she is very grateful for how much they had done for her, when she was at her lowest point. She would want to become a news reporter at some stage, and a figure people would know and remember in their everyday lives.

BACKSTORY:

Selena L. Blarre was born in the year 2001, to her mother, a refugee residing in Spain, and her father, a well-known Spanish business man. Since she was the product of an affair, her mother was left ashamed of what she had done, and fled when she was born. Selena had no interest in ever meeting her mother, she felt as if she was never loved by her and decided she was going to forget about her ; her father was all she needed.

The pair lived together, and were first-class citizens of Valencia, her father being very affluent in their gated community. At school, she was remembered to have a high temper and could be thought of as a little arrogant, but she still had a close-knitted group of friends she trusted. People respected her and her father because of their high reputation, but many people disliked her father due to his hot-headed nature towards clients and co-workers. However, he was the complete opposite towards his beloved daughter, and truly adored her, always putting her first before work.

Around the age of 14, her father was involved in a loan shark scam, that had wrongfully taken and abused his power and money, leading to the family being in poverty. A year went by, but circumstances got worse, so her father decided it would be best for his daughter to be taken care of by one of his only confidants, living in Karakura. Around this time, her mentality shifted, and she really realised how pompous and arrogant she had been, after living in the lower-class society. She was taught Japanese and English with the family friend, and eventually graduated from Karakura High, achieving relatively good grades, that landed her a spot in college. She decide that she was interested in pursuing a career in journalism, and so wanted to take an internship to eventually become a news reporter.

Full Name:
Selena Maria Luevia Blarre

Religious Denomination:
Roman Catholic

Nationality:
Spanish/Arabian (From her mum)

Current Location:
Karakura City

Phone Number:
41-223-295

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
None

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread