players online

Accepted Violet Tea || Violet3vergarden's D.T application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Violet3vergarden

Do you have Discord: Chimechimetea#7326

Do you have a microphone?: yes

How old are you?: 16

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted? yes i totally understand

Describe your activity on the server: 10 AM - 10 PM on weekends and for weekdays
3 PM - 10 PM.
Im very active! I try my best to be around when I can but i do time manage therefore I wont be on constantly, but on whenever I do have down time! The acc Im applying with is new, as itll be an alt, so it may show me not being too active on there.

Do you have any previous bans? n/a

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: n/a

What is your current role(s) on the server: Grade8

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Design tech!

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation with being a teacher, specifically design tech stems from real life instances and from the category itself. as shown on the google forms roster as a note, DT covers Culinary, Graphic Design and Textiles, and as most see, the most popular out of them is culinary. personally a motiviation that stems from this is to be something different, a different type of teaching under the D.T category that isnt well, culinary. I personally, plan to teach under the Graphic Design category!
As for real life motivation and using my own experiences to motivate me, IRL I'm actually in and have taken several design tech courses, my most memorable being floral design which im planning to also use as the specific subject or focus under graphic design, as graphic design relates to visual art, especially involving drawing, lettering and several different creative art forms. In this case, that art form or creativity would be floral and environmental beauty! Also knowing of the floral bust shop and that i can buy stuff for my class like bundles of flowers and what nod also helps motivation as I have an idea in mind of how to go about teaching.
I also have a few friends who I know personally IRL and over the server who are faculty, so I feel motivated to RP beside them more often, using the faction and rp skills to do so! Theyre amazing people along with surely other faculty members ive yet to meet yet, so i am also motivated to meet them and be a part of the faction community.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training? yes I do.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?
As explained to me, Class logs are a private channel on the academic discord server that list the following in order:
-IGN
-Current number of classes, typically set up to compare to the 10 classes quota
-class location / room #
-students attended out of the max amount teacher set, usually between 28-32
-Class duration / how long class lasted
-online high school students in general
Theyre important as it shows well, teachers doing their job and is also the proof of teachers hosting and completing their quotas, as sometimes the server itself may mess up or a glitch could happen, therefore having this on discord is like a good reference point.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?
As a teacher, I, or my character Violet Tea, would enforce the following rules.
1. No talking back to the teacher, this one is obvious as is disrespectful and can create a toxic environment.
2. Follow all instructions given, This is a very hands on course, as most D.T classes are, having students not listen, not participate or not follow directions may differ between a good and bad class
3. Do not Eat the flowers or any items given to you, knowing the students of Karakura, this one is just needed to be stated
4. No bullying, self explanatory, if broken it would be an immediate booting from class / kicking from class
5. Respect all items given to you, Often, items used can be fragile, or perhaps dangerous if used wrongfully, therefore respecting and caring for the items is essential.
Bathroom Policy, To use the bathroom, please raise your hand and a pass will be handed to you! The passes will likely resemble the ones people like Mr. Black hands out, which is simply stating student name, the fate, where theyre heading and a signature.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for several years. I started on minecraft back when roleplaying in normal minecraft server lobbies was acceptable in society, then I moved onto amino to do more community engagement along with yes, more RP in their group chat system. From there as my digital friends moved to Instagram, so did I, there i participated in for the second longest time. I did text rp in group chats and for little instagram hosted rp events. I stopped those earlier last year and fully now migrated to discord text RP for the most part, with the exception os now going on actual rp servers rather then the lobbies of mineplex, or lifeboat.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: A HD is someone who is the head of the department. As shown on the teacher roster, they're is only one current one which is Annie Cohen. An HD ooc is likely someone whos been on the server for awhile and has proven trustworthy of the position. HDs also plan events from time to time and are pretty much a rank to show whos in charge, and to show how long youve been around. There can be an HD for every subject, right now just one for D.T, but ive seen talk that there nay be new ones popping up soon in other categories. As far as im aware of as well, I think HDs also deal with helping train teachers, as I know Annie's admin HATOLA covers that. When it comes to OOC, similarly as I said, they're in chharge of a certain subject and are surely good at it, and likely someone with much experience. They plan events and are in charge, meaning they can dictate or make special decisions for their subject.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Qualified teacher is someone who has gone through their academic / teacher training in the past and has been working for some time now. From what ive seen server wise, QT is no different then NQT besides it means your on your game, you understand what's expected from you and you're ontop of your work. If you repeatedly go far and beyond your quotas repetitively, likelihood of you getting QT goes up. The main example I can think of which is the most known example as of now is likely Allen Black. But he's an odd case anyway, for the most part it can take several months to get this role and there is no issue with that, as again, its no different then NQT technically. In OOC terms, a QT is someone who's done their teacher training, they're no longer new and likely helps the NQT or UT.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: An NQT is someone who has recently completed their initial teacher training and gained qualified teacher status. server wise, this is the most common role as many people drop out right after their 2-3 months to get an adult role or just because they're sick of dealing with karakura student. an NQT is someone who's finished their training and ready to teach! at this rank, you officially get your classroom and officially are able to teach. for OOC terms, just as my first sentence states, you got the training and you're good to go.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An UT is someone who has just gotten their job or accepted to their job. most of the time said person has not begun the process of becoming a NQT or QT just yet and still needs training. for sever terms, you were just accepted and likely overly eager to get going. At this time you may not even get a radio, but instead help patrol hallways, get trained by HATOLA and are job shadowing / being taught tips and tricks from other teachers. You also don't have permissions on the academic discord to some of the others channels quite yet! For OOC terms, yes you got the job, but you haven't been given training yet. so similar to RP wise, you're just sitting back and watching the pros work and taking notes on them.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers OOC are one of the most needed jobs out there, especially after the pandemic and with the massive population increase. Normally to be a teacher, you need a bachelors degree in any major. Not like you think, you couldve majored in anything and get qualified to teach, if just depends on how you present yourself and how well you do in that classroom. Presenting and public speaching are some of the best traits to have, ic and out. If youre too scared to be stern or have authority, this isn't the job for you.
On the server, teaching 10 classes within a month gives a clean salary of 350k while a bonus of 50k exists for doing an extra 5 classes. From what ive been told, the top salary seen being given out to teachers is 550k. In real life, salaries obviously is different. Since the server takes place in Japan, Teacher salaries in Japan range from 214,000 JPY per month (minimum salary) to 629,000 JPY per month (maximum salary). Median Salary The median salary is 395,000 JPY per month, which means that half (50%) of people working as Teacher (s) are earning less than 395,000 JPY while the other half are
earning more than 395,000 JPY.
Below I will list a few ways teachers teach SPECIFICALLY IC, as ive seen many classes and am aware how you'll teach on a Minecraft server isnt how youd actually teach a group of teenagers IRL.
BUSY WORK
Its just fact, Busy work is exactly as it sounds, keeps the students busy. People cant RP if theyre taking a test or writing in a book, so it keeps class calm by default unless someone is refusing to do work. Now not all busy work is bad, a few teachers find ways to make busy work fun and actually interesting to do. But when its repetitive and feels like an actual IRL class compared to something you want to do when home from school, now that's crossing a line, and or simply may be seen or called 'lazy' teaching.
LECTURES
Seen a lot in the Science department along with especially professors from experience, Lectures are something that does involve roleplaying. You must type out long winded notes for your students and piers to listen into. Usually most are non-interactive, however some people find ways to incorporate questions or assignments into lectures that do spark engagement and fun activity to balance out the message after message of information.
INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES
Often seen in the 'money see, monkey do' method, which is you, the teacher, do something and students follow. This is best used usually during science experiments, D.T classes and P.A classes. Though, its not limited to those specific areas of course. Interactive actives are a very large genre and can be used in nearly every class, its just up the one person in charge to figure out that formula to get that good activity that just works well with the RP experience.
ASK AND RESPONSES
More or less use in college classes, and maybe goes along with lectures, but some teachers like to go more about "tell me what YOU know, and ASK what you don't". This works by the teacher presenting a subject, then students tell the teacher what they know, and the teachers explains what they dont. I label this as ask and responses and not QnA because I feel like this is also used in other ways. For example, Halward's Debate class. He has asked a question, that sparks a debate. like random example, Catfish or Jellyfish? in return, students would give responses. just like the other topics, this can work well with the right users.
there is SO many other examples I could use, but there are just a few. Now as for what teachers do in their down time? Well IRL, they have lives, they are people and I promise don't spend all day grading. and same goes for IC as well, only person I've ever seen spend hours grading is again, Allen Black, but that's because their admin tortures themselves with assignments and doing that final grade google sheets .. bless you my man; anyway, Teachers likely dip IC right as school ends or right as detention ends. They'll go off and do whatever their little hearts desire as long as it isn't GANGRP or criminal offenses.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Its as simple as this is a SCHOOLRP server, without teachers there isnt really school, ya know? Teachers also even if not teaching are still the main people patrolling the halls and handing out those invisible detention slips! councilors can only do so much afterall .. Overall teachers help with students who want that more real-life like environment and are MAJOR factors to the server. I believe this is always way the salary is so much higher then other factions .. because its a SCHOOLRP server, not a KPDRP or EMSRP server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: As far as Im aware, this is a trick question or one thats outdated. Ive asked several SRP teachers and everyone gave me a different answer or couldnt provide one at all. Therefore Im assuming it differs per teachers and there now in days is no official planning system, or at least not one thats enforced or taught. Id like to believe most people have plans for their class, especially those on the roster who have something under their "SPECIALTY" category. But at the same time realistically, for certain subjects like P.E, i doubt some people really have specific lesson plans at all and its more of what theyre feeling for that day, which is actually totally valid too! because again, this is an RP server, not real school, so its realistic to think not everyone always has lesson plans or a schedule of classes they want to do. Some people are happier just doing what comes to mind and hey if its working and as long as your class isnt a genuine mess, from a student perspective I say go for it. As long as its along school rules and no failrp, 9/10 times these classes are the ones youd remember and get a laugh out of.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Violet is a very quiet girl, she keeps to herself and doesn't speak unless spoken too. She is a very bright and educated young lady however but some of her ideas may be.. old fashioned as in prefering not to use much technology. But! Shes learned how she was raised shouldn't affect her as a person and will happily learn the proper names, ways and ect.
She is a short female ranking about 5'2", she has medium length blond hair that she keeps up in a 'fancy' bun, along with that she has a single white rod placed in her hair.
For clothes she wears a lightly poofy baby blue dress that goes down to about just under the knees with a white apron on top. For shoes she wears brown work boots that go up to just over the ankles and white tights. Now of course this may change during winter and fall months, but all together it works for her and what she teaches as it one, fits the aesthetic a bit and two, she isnt moving around much .. and judging she'll be in that plant nursery and green house a lot thats always heat monitored, im sure she'll thrive any time of year in there with a dress. She also wears a more traditional gardener outfit, with a rolled up sleeved shirt, jeans and an apron.
Her skin is pale due to getting her mother's genes and from staying inside majority of her life.
Violet herself appearance wise HEAVILY takes after her mother. The piccrew makes her a little bit more pale then she actually is and Im planning to commission a more accurate art of her .. Violet is half european and half native, I should have a more accurate photo of her that like, shows all her traits appearance wise.
Shes a bit worried to speak to adults or those older then her, as she was raised kinda by the 'speak when spoken too' rule growing up, but shes overcoming that even all these years later .. talking to many students has helped her with that!
Now more or less, heres some listing off of random notes about her!
BLOOD TYPE : AB-
DOB : December 5th
DISLIKES : Alcohol, Capitalism, Upperclass
HABITS/QUIRKS :
She's a people pleaser, so she takes the blame for things she didn't do or will clean things she didn't mess up.
FEARS :
Loneliness or helplessness

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?
OOC:

Cursing is common on SRP, every single teacher deals with it. the most reliable instance to deal with it, is as simple of giving them a warning and saying "language". The moment I warn them three times and they haven't stopped, id make sure i got screenshots of me saying hey I'm giving detention youre past your third warning, then boom id hand them detention. If it doesn't continue, id simply RP it out. I wouldn't call SLT over something like cursing, if push comes to shove, ill deal with the kid in detention. Truly, not the biggest issue out of everything a student can do.

IC:
/me sighed as she watcthed the boys outside her class begin to bicker with one another, however no lines were crossed quite ye- ..nevermind, there goes the F bomb being thrown around. With a sigh violet stepped forward, opening her classroom door before making eye contact with the two boys. She didnt say anything at first, instead sort of gave them a stare .. by now both quieted down, staring back.
"No using such language you two .. you should know better as young gentlemen your age now."
/me said sternly yet softly, she never did speak too loud. once the boys agreed, she went back into her room, not closing the door this time .. that way if they started up again it would be easier to address it.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

OOC:

When its comes to OOC, yes it can be annoying but what can I do? Not get mad, obviously. I cant stress enough how silly it is to get pissed over a silly MC RP.So, in this situation id keep it all IC, and control them that way. If any takes it OOC, easy report.

IC:
/me sighed pinching the bridge of her nose before taking a deep breath .. in and out .. afterwards she raised her hand up and put it in her mouth, making a loud whistle to compensate for her softer quieter voice.
"Alright .. lets try to refocus on the task at hand .. I dont like to threaten punishments.. however, I will be asking those who misbehave to leave .. Consider this a good intention warning .. so, shall we return to the project .. yes?"
/me nodded as students agreed, and those who didn't got a quick /class kick [IGN] command to them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?
OOC:

OOC wise, id be chill. I don't know how much interacting I'd do there after I get trained and am a NQT, since at that point I would have a classroom to be in and such, but I wouldn't be again simple interactions and speaking to others!

IC:
/me walked in calmly, closing the door swiftly behind her as she began to step forward, her hands folded in her lap as per usual. She walked in onlt to head towards the fridge, pulling out a few water bottles she had placed in there earlier! Upon being asked why she needed so many.. she took a small breath before replying
"Its hot outside, If i left water in the plant nursery .. it would surely warm up. So I need fresh cold water .. water that's too warm harms the plants" she said simply, blinking blankly at the other before pivoting on one foot, then woosh she was out of there! Violet was never too much of a speaker, at least not with her students.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me .calmly stood behind her desk, waiting for other to settle down and for a few late stragglers to wander in before starting. she gave a soft expression to those infront of her, it wasn't quite a smile, but not a straight face or expressionless look either .. but anyway, she took out several sets of flowers, placing them on her desk before presenting them out one by one:
"Today .. we are designing flowers arranges using the flowers shown .. one by one you'll come up, pick the flowers you wish to use and return to your seats .. There is no criteria besides use at least one of each flower.. In the back, there's floral tape, ribbons and other accessories you may use .. please dont use too much stuff though. using up my supplies in a non reasonable manor can result in punishment .. alright?" she waited a response .. once getting a positive reaction she began signaling rich row to go first, and so on ..

/me whiped a damp rag over her desk, it was still a bit messy from the period period, so she took the time as students rolled in to clean it up a bit before she got this show on the road. After cleaning it, she dried it off and swiftly began class. from the apron she wore over her dress, she took out a pair of scissors, floral tape, a small block for floral foam and lastly a small cup of water .. after doing so she did a quick pivot on her heel to find a random flower
"Today .. im teaching you guys how those boquets you see at shops and stuff stay so.. hydrated." once she found the flower, she walked back and placed it all on her desk.
"Watch me .. carefully. this isnt hard, but its best I do not repeat myself .." slowly she moved a random vase over, and messured the top of the vase to the floral foam, once doing so she broke off little parts of the foam til it fit inside. after placing it, she grabbed the water cup and gently poured the water,
"Dont use too much water .. itll cause the foam to fall apart and flowers wont stay in place .." soon she was able to add flowers, poking it through the top of the vase .. into the foam!
"This keeps .. flowers hydrated, and keeps them in place .. so when you move the vase around or set up your flowers, it stays in place .."

/me gave a small yawn as se stretched her arms out, then adjusted her apron. though in her classroom, she didn't have a class today. She just didn't like always having to talk to her coworkers .. not that she didnt like them, she just wasnt good at talking to others her age .. she was raised to not speak when spoken too, which she is obviously now going against and getting better with, but just those her age and up still worry her. Kids and teens are just .. different. With a sigh she stood up a little step stool, dusting off some shelves and watering plants. she was always a good maid at times at home! so, here's a pretty damn good one here as well.

/me for once at papers on her desk, this was a rare occurrence in her class .. usually, she never gave out written work .. wonder whats going in?
"today we are .. identifying flowers .. Ill pass out the papers soon. During this assignment, ill show you random flowers, and in order youll try to name them correctly .." After speaking she took the papers off her desk, and began handing them out one by one. There was a place to put your name, the date, and had numbers from 1- 10 listed on the side of the paper. once she finished passing it all out, she went to the back of class and placed the first flower on her desk ...

Backstory

Violet grew up in South Carolina, USA. She was raised on an upper class farm in a large house. She rarely left her house or even went outside, she was brought up to be a maid and a very good one at that. Her mother and father were always extremely protective of her and true to keep her.. safe from the real world. yeah, one of those types of deals. she didnt mind this though, as this was what she grew up to know. Even with this being modern day, she was happy. She knew phones and other stuff existed, but never felt obligated to use it much. She was happy with this luxury 'old fashioned' lifestyle, it didnt bother her at all. She lived like this since a small child, though always saw her mother hesistent at times as she began to grow up .. same with her dad. Her mother was also a small control freak when any of the ranch hands came to the house, shed go from calm to almost crazy in a heart beat! Her father never cared much though, instead the dad only got weird when it came to life before he met her mother .. but again, Violet didnt question it all too much. Why would she?
One day a knock was heard on the door at the time Violet was 16, turning 17 soon, her and some other house workers being the only ones home, Violet curiously opened the door. Infront of her was a taller male with white hair, dressed similarly what her parents had described as a “Cowboy” when really he was just a racher/farm hand. They were immediately drawn back by each other's appearances. Violet was raised to learn that "cowboys' ' were just thieves, slept with women and no good dirty men. But.. this boy her age didn't seem like any of that. Dont get her wrong, she never fully belived it. Again, this was modern day, not back in the 18-1900s .. despite seemingly that being the life style her mother set up for her. Violet has read plenty of books depicting cowboys as heros! Sheriffs! Romanceable and adoring! Plus her mother has always been weird about boys besides her father .. so Violet usually did sort of sum it up to some kinda weird old trauma? who knows .. anyway that fateful day they began to speak. in all honesty, this was truly the first non-family boy she met her age, a quite handsome one at that. She was flushed red in the face as they began going back and fourth for what seemed ages .. until her parents got home. In an instant her parents quickly shooed him off and embraced violet, asking if she was ok, acting as if she was just .. robbed or something! it just confused her all the more!
violet was ok, but she.. wants to see this boy more. She was so intrigued to why he wasn't as her parents describe.. and what was it that her mother saw and not her ..
A few days later he returned at night, knocking on a first floor window as violet did some late night cleaning. When she opened the window he asked her to sneak out with him, to show her what the real world was like. To show her how the rich are wrong about the locals and people like him, so of course violet accepted. gosh the night was wonderful .. she has never rebelled against her family in such a way. Let alone with such little thought. It felt wrong yet so right .,
That night she had the most eye opening and fun experience of her life. she was into town, seeing so much of everything made her feel like she didnt belong. her whole life been that farm she's lived on ,, stuck in some time capsol of a house and life style. over here, plenty of cars were around! and lights and people and language and tons of electricty .. so many light up signs and goods. . it was eye opening to say the least. Everyone was so kind and welcoming as well.. consider it southern charm to a southern bell. she was drawn back.
From that day on violet tended to nap during the day and do all her cleaning at night so her parents assumed she was Just a night owl, when really, she was sneaking out with this cowboy.. no, he wasnt just some 'cowboy', he was her one and only true friend,,
Eventually, the cowboy, Greyson, showed her other parts of the area.. besides the towns and people. he decided to show her an area that she'd be more familiar with .. or a place more full of nature that was actually close by.. Turns out Greyson had connections and family in the Cherokee, which still to this day exist in North America. Now of course, this was all new and awkward for her at first. Shes some apparently white woman with blonde hair and palish skin walking into these areas to meet all these people that she surely didnt fit in with.. but nonetheless she was astonished to how welcomed she was after Greyson introduced her.
This went on for a year or two, Til she was 19. She was often around the natives with Greyson, prefering learning stuff from them rather then to busy town. Of course the town was great and all .. and she did make points to go there, but it was much further away. This was closer by, more in tune with nature which she enjoyed, and was happy to just be around .. not locked away in that farm house. She learned so many things from both greyson and the others, new sewing techniques she never knew existed, things in nature she never considered .. how to make dyes and clothes herself. Over these years, a few of the members always mentioned how Violet had similar mannerisms to a member of the group whos sinced moved on to live elsewhere, but oblivious little violet didnt think much of it..
By now, Violet was an adult. the moment she hit 18 she was an adult anyway .. shes been opening going out for awhile with her parents knowing .. just, not knowing where. But when they found out, a bit of .. panic set into the household. Violets mother began acting more crazy, and her father seemed nervous ,, guilty even. When she his 20, a truth was revealed she never expected .. she wasn't her fathers daughter. And her mother was a dirty liar. . her mother was pregnant at a young age by a native cowboy, she loved him yes but felt like it was a mistake,, she was young and scared .. and her family would've never wanted her to be with anyone but some rich guy .. so she ran off. similar to violet she stayed home all day every day .. and so violet didn't follow in her path she made up all these lies to keep violet away.. eventually marrying her technical step dad.
In a sense.. Violet understood her mother's reasonings but now could never feel the same.. nothing would be the same. her father wasnt some rich business man, her father was likely a man like Greyson, like those she met when she vists that cherokee group .. this made Violet feel even more alienated however. Clearly her mothers genetics were much stronger as she does have the blonde hair .. but for the fact she looked so different, and was raised so different .. she felt like she didnt even fit in more. She yes understood that technically this was apart of her, her father is a native which makes violet have some of that blood in her.. and she adores the life Greyson has showed her, She truly did fit in when it came to activies and learning, but apart of her always felt like .. she couldn't fit in unless she changed.
It took a month or two after figuring things out .. but, she overall decided to leave home .. to leave the one place shes known all her life for these people shes known just a few years. As far as she was aware, it was her best bet. She didnt know the quality of life shed have, she didnt know how everything works still or languages or much about the world, but she was willing to learn .. willing to be herself. The biggest notable change was her complextion. She reason she was so awfully pale all around was from being inside all day, lack of Vitamin D! Once she teuly began staying outside with greyson during the day, she began to get more of a tan, and her hair began changing from a light blonde to dirty blonde.. to almost a light brown. Until age 24, she was dedicated to learning about what her father did and what his life style was like. She tried her best to learn the language, the events and so much more .. and did well. language wise she struggled as shes more of a visual learner, but she had no problem learning in silence.
At age 24, she did make the faithful choice to go out to find her dad, with Greyson by her side, she felt like it was possible ..
Small time skip to when shes 28 .. no luck, its hard to find people who know so little about, even with tons of stories shes been told from those who used to know him, sometimes it just isnt enough .. Violet didnt make it a big issue though. She just kept in mind that she was sure he was happy somewhere .. thats what she hoped. Eventually Violet began going back to school, college. She was home schooled and did struggle with a lot, but she powered through it. Took her an extra year or two but did eventually graduate with a bachelors.
At age 32, right as she left college she began looking for teaching jobs .. but her life would yet again have a plot twist. greyson was leaving. He was.. heading home, to Carolina. He did confess he loves Violet, but cant handle a life style so far away from home .. and gave Violet the choice to stay here or go with him .. Violet made the faitful choice of staying, letting Greyson go ...
This broke her heart, she loved him, she loved his family and everyone back home .. but she doesn't go back there. Not near her parents, that area. She needed to leave. she needed to go far far away .. and so she did, to Japan. Why Japan? she doesn't know. she could've went anywhere, but chose there. A nice life, far away, far from the country .. she interned as English teacher for awhile, using the time to help her learn the language but still be able to speak English. Once she was good enough, she set off to find an actual teaching job .. she also has began dying her hair a lighter blonde again. As much as she hates to admit it, she has been staying inside a lot more again as well lately now that's Shes starting working,, so she slowly becoming inside pale again.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Violet Tea
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Tea.

Religious Denomination: Animism
Marital Status: single

Ethnicity: Euopean -indigenous
Nationality: American & Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details