mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Violet3vergarden | KPD application

-Of-Character (OOC) Section
(if accepted, feel free to remove my teacher role! Ive already spoken to my teacher HD about this and he'll handle taking me off the roster)

IGN (In-Game Name):
Violet3vergarden

Discord Name & Tag:
Chimechimetea#7326

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I try to be online often, recently I haven't been online as much for the simple fact i grew tired of my previous character, Violet Tea, who was a floral design teacher. As much as I loved the faction and my friends in side of it, It was awfully hard to interact outside of school besides with the same three people over and over and soon I simply didnt see anywhere character arc wise for Violet to go. I can easily be online much more which I am hoping being in KPD will help with. I should be around from around 5 PM - 1 AM EST on weekdays and at anytime besides from 2 AM - 8 AM on weekends.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (northern america)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Accepted: floral design teacher app
Thread 'Violet Tea || Violet3vergarden's D.T application' http://schoolrp.net/threads/violet-tea-violet3vergardens-d-t-application.56392/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying to KPD is I believe Im ready to take a step into a new faction and one that does open the doors for allowing character growth, new interactions and activity as well. I have a few friends who been on the server much longer then me who said I should apply, and so im listening! I believe itll be a fun learning experience, fun way to RP and overall a way to truly get my activity back up on the server. I also, which ill likely state in the next question, have friends who learn Police work and criminal justice IRL who I help study, meaning I learn a lot of what they're learning! And as time went on I also grew to find the subject very interesting and intriguing, something that doesn't seem to ever get boring due to how every day is different.. and Im excited to see how that is in RP. As much as I love teaching on srp, its repetitive, you have a set schedule and yes the students are different but typically its the same thing over and over and over. Same with interactions, unless popular its so difficult to talk to anyone besides coworkers when off duty as a teacher which truly made my activity go down ,,so Im hoping with KPD, it'll allow me to just be online more and get to speak to more people!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Most of my knowledge of Police Work does come from IRL and due to my friends as quite a few of them are in criminal justice college programs and I often end up helping them study, meaning I pretty much know all the material they learned as well and in such a way that I can explain it back to them. As for KPD type of police work, ive witnesses and heard many things and I am confident that I know a lot of what they do. Some of the known things im aware KPD does is patrol around the town, of course training their cadets, doing written quotas (I believe that's what its called) via by usually talking to someone behind the front desk, bringing them back into the station, doing a small QnA, fill out a book and boom. They also of course can search those ive given probable cause too, get warrants to raid or go inside a household, and so on!
There's of course also the typical stuff thats common sense, such as keeping the peace and order of Karakura by enforcing laws and regulations that keep citizens safe!
KPD is also equipped with many ingame items / possessions that normal citizens are unable to have. Typically all kept in a utility belt or on their person. From my understanding, most or all have gas masks, police batons, radios, handcuffs, a body camera, a taser and their police badges. Now I'm not totally sure on this but I think also higher ups are allowed to have stuff like crowbars, pepper spray and a gun of sorts.
For training, from what I've heard KPD has numerous places to train icly and even oocly for situations, such as prepared rooms and a gym, I think there's also a shooting range somewhere as well!

KPDi is also made up of two parts and or divisions, if I'm correct they are labeled as the detective division and the central/main division. To be a detective you must have been with KPD for at least 3 months I think and need to be active, dedicated to your role, and so on.
For the actual parts of the divisions itself, below I have listed in (what I hope is the right order) of ranks/ positions!
(guys in charge)
-Commissioner (Faction lead)
-Police Captain (Co- lead)?

Detective Division
-Police Detective Superintendent
-Police Detective Chief Inspectors
-Police Detective Inspectors
-Police Detective Constables

The central Division
-Police Lieutenants
-Police Sergeants
-Police Corporals
-Patrol Officers
-Police Cadets.

Last thing I think I can mention about KPD work is how officers get to roll /200 instead of just the /150, and that there're several fearrp rules that go along with it. Such as if an officer is holding a baton, and tells someone to go, they must leave unless somehow involved in the situation, was asked to stay by another officer and or in the event.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
Some sort of law and authority must be in place, no matter where you are. Maybe if it was simply just a school and nothing else on the map, KPD wouldn't be needed and just security, but that isn't the case. We have a full town, not quite a city map wise but nonetheless an organized society with government, citizens, businesses and crime. Even without gangs, Police are still needed for domestic and civil disputes. Someone needs to be there to enforce laws, stop crime, and so on. They need to keep the peace and we can't rely on some highschool teacher who has some fearrp perms to turn students around, you know?

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I completely understand and I am prepared to be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do! As this is my only Java account, I intend to give my all for the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I do!

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name
:

Kazuichi Harada Sada

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Bachelors degree in automotive technology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Proficient in English

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Kaz has a very punk look to him, even for his age he believes in expressing one's self in a way that makes YOU happy, and so when off-duty, that's how he is. He has pink hair that goes down to his upper back, though his natural black hair shrines through his undercut and roots on top of his head. His skin is sun tanned due to countless hours of working in the sun previous to becoming an officer. Kaz, as most people from Asian descent have naturally brown eyes however struggles to see, therefore wears contacts.. and with his style, typically those contacts tend to be pink to match his hair. He's about 6'2'' and is a lanky man, he doesn't work out regularly but he has some natural muscle from working daily as a mechanic for easily 20+ years .. between lifting tires, heavy tools and the amount of movement he's done daily for awhile, he's bound to have some strength and endurance to him. Sada also has some Piercings, including a tongue piercing he got when younger and a few ear Piercings as well. When out of work and when lounging around, he'd most definitely be seen in either dirty mechanic-like clothing and or again that punk aesthetic mentioned earlier. He's certainly the type of guy that can stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd and quite frankly; he doesn't care.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Professionally, Kazuichi tries his best to be friendly nonetheless. He understands the ways a lot of those on the streets work therefore will try speaking and approaching in ways that'll lead to him gaining trust, respect, and what he needs from the public. He knows however the fine line of what's too far therefore he wouldn't form a bias while on the job. Kaz is more than aware that sometimes, simply being nice isn't the approach to go, he gets it, and won't hesitate to take a more 'letter of the law' approach in order to get the job done. He's truly someone who cares for others professionally and casually, and wants to be that community officer who's there for the community and someone that they can trust. Casually, Kaz is more laid back and surely more talkative. He's the type to want to get to know those around him no matter who they are. He's quite the family man as well, as for the most part he's been a 'single' dad, raising his son with little support from the mother so he has the habit of always speaking about his family when off the job .. or when he gets a break. Sometimes this may lead him to oversharing and or speaking a bit too much, but at the end of the day it's just a common human flaw.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kazuichi prefers to work with others and in a team, as he'd find himself bored always working alone or by himself. He's had experience in the past working with others, not in such a high-risk environment but he's grown to adore the idea of being around others and making friends and trustful bonds at the workplace. He's the type of guy to most likely trust those around him too easily, or without knowing too much about them .. but at the end of the day it either works out, or it doesn't.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
(I'm assuming this is meant to be in-character? I'll provide a both in and ooc version incase)

OOC: Me personally, oocly I do struggle at times taking the full lead without guidance however it isn't something I'm not willing to deal with. I have no problem trying new things and pushing myself to achieve something, therefore even if I were to be a leader, I can't say I'd be the best, but I'm willing to try my best.

IC: "hmm .. depends on the situation ! See I uh, I have no problem trying to take the lead on some situations, especially if it involves helpin' someone out or.. trying to speak with someone! But if its some big case or something I'm not really.. you know, prepared for? I'm not the type of person to bullshit my way through, I'm not the best liar.. so in cases like that I may sink back a bit and let the next big boss man take the lead."

BACKSTORY (100+ words):
(its so long compared to others Mb LOL)
Kazuichi grew up in the opposite life of luxury. His life even till modern day times wasn't one where he could go out and spend cash on what he wanted, it's more of what he needed to get by. As a kid he didn't grow up in a good area either, he was born and raised in Kamagasaki, Osaka Japan, which is considered the slums of osaka. He was raised by his mother for the most part, his dad was older and constantly working in an industrial business to put food on the table while his mom worked in tailoring.
For education, he wasn't too well off either. Today, Kamagasaki is home to about 25,000 mainly elderly day laborers, an estimated 1,300 of whom are homeless. Therefore with a population like that, and considering the statistics.. There weren't too many other school kids around there, let alone schools in general. For the most part, his parents wished he could go to school.. but they were far too aware of the situation and quite literally couldn't push it onto kaz.. so he learned street smarts rather than book smarts.
When he was 14 he began helping out more, landing a job at a little bicycle repair center as many people who can't afford cars, travel by bikes in the area. This started a near life-long career for him. As he worked there, he learned how to read a little bit from some of the elders he worked with.. they taught him basics along with enough to read instruction manuals, orders, boxes, etc. Soon his vocabulary with reading and writing centering on mechanical stuff.
Around this time was also when his mom started teaching Kazuichi how to make his own clothes, and so Kaz began finding his own style .. soon falling in love with a style he eventually knew as punk. Many of the people in his area started to give him some.. looks, which did lead to some insecurities but with time, the community grew used to it. Soon seeing Kaz more as himself rather than the clothes he wore,. Which put the idea in his head that it's ok to be himself, and that he simply just has to be friendly and nice to others in order for them to see the real him.
When he was 18, the bike shop closed down .. and so he found work elsewhere in which he knew he could do decent in, actual car mechanics. It was tough at first, he being the youngest there meant a lot of the other workers made him do all the heavy lifting and so on, but he got paid in some food a lot of the time so he didn't care too much.. Thanks to this he got in pretty good shape, he was being fed, got a workout and stayed in the career field he's learned so far. As for back home, he soon was becoming the main provider. His parents weren't getting any younger, especially his father who used to bring in most of the bills .. by this age as well, Kazuichi has seen plenty of crimes. Teens from other areas or adults often targeted the elderly, for money.. just to rob them.. maybe kill. He grew quite desensitized to it.
When he was 19 his father did pass away, which brought a lot of stress to the family. He died in an accident at work, he grew too weak to perform something and it caused a domino effect of events .. and so Kazuichi was the main one putting food on the table for his mother who's now growing a bit.. sickly.
By the time he was 20, he was in good shape .. he got his hands into hair dye in which he got the classic pink hair look he has now. As he also got older, the generation he grew up around did begin to pass, which was hard on him. He grew up around those older than him, and it was a matter of time this would happen .. but no one is truly ready for death. Eventually the owner of the mechanic shop passed, and Kaz being the youngest and so dedicated, he got the shop.. but someone else also passed away, his mother, who passed in her sleep. She died nearly a year after his father .. which was Incredibly hard on kaz.. especially since the night before she was talking about how much better Kazuichi would be if he only had to pay for himself and not the both of them. At this point, Kaz didn't know what to do. He was young, in his 20s, and oblivious...
The next year til he was 21 was tough, he was doing well work wise but that waS about it.. that is, til a very beautiful blonde woman walked into the shop one day. She was clearly European, not from around here.. and it was love at first sight for Kaz. The two of them hit it off, and she began the woman of kazuichi's dreams. She was gorgeous, nice, and rich. She had all the qualities of life that Kazuichi never had and it made her irresistible. Within the same year, this woman gave birth to kazuichi's son .. Michael Harada Sada (who's played by the popular AllenBUwU on an alt!).
Soon after Michael was born, the woman convinced Kazuichi to move to America with her, saying she'd pay for it all and it would be a better life for them .. and how could he say no to that? So, there the young couple went .. she took them up north, to Maine USA. Kaz quickly got a job at a local mechanic shop in an area named Warwick. He never felt so.. welcome ..? He still got glares for his style, but there was much more respect and welcoming words given to him here then back in Japan. It was the first time strangers began complimenting him, asking for help, and so on.. it felt great.
The woman often went off for weeks at the end, she revealed she was a model who often worked overseas. Kazuichi had no reason to question her, allowing her to go as she still paid for it all.. though one thing he was always curious about was his son.. she always insisted that she'll send Michael to a great school, but for now to just keep him In daycare, which he did. Work wise, it was going well. He soon got to be buddies with the local Police station which was for a specific branch of law enforcement called game wardens, who enforced wildlife safety and regulation laws. These people used all sorts of equipment.. from cars, trucks, boats, and so on.. and guess who became their main mechanic. Kazuichi Harada Sada did.
So for the next few years, life was great. Kaz worked with the police and fixed their equipment up when needed.. even getting his own fake uniform as a joke from them, and so on. He became incredibly close with these people, especially the chief, Jim Yasushi, who had a daughter around the same time Kaz did.. so they'd attempt to set up play dates which- didn't go well. Jim's daughter, Alyssa, was into the stereotypical girl stuff while Michael would be out playing in the mud. During this time the woman did agree to pay for Kaz to go to college, in which he got a bachelor's degree on automotive technology
Things weren't perfect forever, though. Kazuichi’s partner began showing up less and less .. and Michael still needed schooling and other such. Soon words and gossip began going around .. "why would she be with some greasy mechanic?" "I heard she has another family in poland" "I'm sure he's just the side man". It truly got the effect him.. and too make it worse, his main job was about to crash and burn as well.
"Commissioner Allen Black shot" riddled the news, no one knows what happened behind closed doors but after Black retired .. apparently so did everyone else.. and the Police department shut down.. aka most of Kazuichi’s business. He had no other choice but to go back to his roots, he and Michael left back to Japan to Osaka, but not Kamagasaki.. a better area near Tsutenkaku in which Kazuichi began working at a place named MYメンテナンス(株)which is a decently known mechanic shop that's been open for over 10 years at the time.
Michael and Kaz lived decently well, not hearing from the woman who once promised a great life for them til Michael was about 13; in which she came and sent Michael off to Karakura for schooling.. then she vanished again saying it's for the best for Michael.. but what's the best for Kaz himself? He was now.. alone. For the first time in years .. he didn't have his son, his girlfriend, he only had his job.. he kept in contact with Michael, desperately he did. But it became tough over the years.
Soon Michael would be turning 19, perhaps getting into college himself .. and Kazuichi? He'd be 40.. and he can't stay a mechanic forever. He couldn't.. so?

He snapped.

He dropped everything, his drop, his apartment, everything to come to Karakura. He didn't care if he'd end up poor, he cared about .. his son. His boy. The one person he had left. And while there, he quickly learned.. Again, the mechanic business is dying out.. so what's the only other thing he had? Police Work. He was friends with cops, worked beside them, helped them and he even knows how to profile people well from seeing all those crimes growing up. So, at the ripe age of 40.. his oddly punk style self would attempt to apply for KPD as a final shot. For himself, and his son.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No! As far as I know, I believe the only weapon or self defense tool a citizen can own is a metal bat, given that it's unused and used only for sports or extracurricular activities

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
-Any sort of Cane
-Cough Syrup
-Paracetamol
-Eye Patch
-Band Aid

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

"In the case of them being physical.. yeah I'd want to go in and stop it quickly but there's those rules and regulations we go to follow by. If of course treat the guy or gal like some criminal.. since abusin' anyone is a crime, so I'd give the basic and strict three warnings and if the trouble maker don't lay off.. then I'd go in and get in the way, stopping the coworker, likely soon to be ex coworker after I caught em- from hurting the inmate."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
"First I'd of course call for backup, if this perpetrator can do all that to my coworker, surely they can do it to me too, ya know? So I'd call the bunch there then start using my noggin to think.. if it is a big group of criminals doin' the act, I'd have to wait for the coworkers to arrive .. but if its seems life or death, then I gotta' get involved to try to save 'em.. though if it is just one of two people, and I feel confident enough then yeah I'd go in and try to help! I'd.. try to help regardless, of course."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"Well I can't just report someone else without some evidence now, can I? So I may tell a few trusted coworkers to keep an eye out as we, or just myself try to gather some info on the surrounding situation n' such.. once we got enough I'd hand it in to whichever boss man - or woman, is available or takes us seriously and let them figure the rest out! Unless I'm uh, told to keep helping- ill just do whatever the one in charge says!"

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"I'll probably look at 'em a little funny .. I can't lie, I may even give a small chuckle if it's somethin' ridiculous, but I'd simply deny it. If it's some kid I may even give 'em a little lecture on why to not even attempt some bribery gig in the first place."​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread