Pale

Eye Color:
Brown

Hair Style:
Short bangs and normal long hair.

Hair Color:
Blonde

Fashion:
She has a very formal sense of fashion, normally wearing a black suit.

Abnormalities:
???

Date of Birth:
April 1st

Place of Birth:
Someplace in Germany, she doesn't recall.

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual - Female lean

Religious Beliefs:
Doesn't like this topic.

Political Beliefs:
Doesn't like this topic.

General Appearance

Appearance:
There stands a 5'1 short German female. With brown eyes, one being a non-gloss, which was a fake eye. Having a small burn mark on her shoulder, nobody really knowing why. Constantly wearing a wedding ring, seeming to be old. Didn't mean anything at all either. .

Personality:
W.I.P.

Diseases/Illness:
None currently.

Character Voice:
W.I.P.

Equipment:
Smart phone, pentagram earrings, I.D., clipboard, and 'Goth skateboard.'
Clothes:

Hobbies:
???

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
She has an Alcohol addiction.

Skills:
???

Querks:
???

Family:

Amara Keigo | Sister [Alive]
"Shes a nice one, always a trouble maker though . ."

Celeste ??? | Friend [Alive]
"You havn't changed at all.. Still the hyper woman I remember.."

Calico ??? | Friend [Alive]
"Your a nice person, you helped me out with something before."

Fukui Saki | Ex-Fiance [Alive]
"I dont know anymore."

Masuyo ‘Suyo’ ??? | ??? [Alive]
"Your a nice person! Or seem to be one."

Aoife 'Aoi' ??? | ??? [ Alive]
"I'm sorry- I just didn't feel the same way? Sucks your in jail now."

'Maskie' 'Mask Man' | ??? [???]
"Hi Mask Man. Where did mask man go?"

More will be added. .

Backstory:

Vivian was born on a sunny April 1st day. She was welcomed into the world by her parents, it didn't seem to matter on the day she was born how she will be treated, right? Yet, her mother still took her as a joke. Her father was a different story. She also lived with her eldest sister and brother, them being twins they were always spotted together. Taking that, Vi always wanted to be just like them, looking up to them as if they were also her eldest siblings. Always leaning onto them, intaking their conversations and anything she could before she started school, which she started learning already. As soon as she started going to school, first grade even. She was a popular kid. Quickly making a friend. Marina very quickly became best friends. Throughout elementary school, she was always at the top of her classes, stayed out of trouble and she was the favorite student in a lot of classes. Yet, the home wasn't the same as school. Her mom still takes her as a joke.

Middle school came along, this was the grade that ruined her life. Starting off well, her best friend always with her, still making more friends. Her father seeing her as the most perfect child, this was also when she came out as transgender, (MTF). Yet, her father saw her as a perfect girl. Even though she started causing more trouble. Getting lunch detentions but never daring to go to a after school detention or going into a saterday one. She didn't know how her family would think of her due to that. Middle school is always the worst school, right? Vi kept on trying to go somewhere in life, very quickly and quite young. Marina, her forever best friend, the person she loved with all of her heart, the person that was meant to stay by her side forever. Marina wanted to stay where she was, trying to stay as a child. As Vivian was trying to go somewhere in life, that wasn't something that she should have done.

Once she hit high school she got into gangs, she got into crime. Wasn't good for a teen to be doing so. she also left Marina behind at this point, thinking if she wasn't going to stick to her side what would she do? As the crime just got worse and worse, she lost an eye due to it. And even got a scar on her shoulder as a constant reminder. This was also when she met her high school sweetheart. Fukui Saki, where they stayed together for a while until they were both 18. But everything must come to an end. She wanted to go to college, so she did so. Breaking the relationship she loved between her and Fukui. She also finally left crime, risking her life.

She started to study more and more about journalism and even criminology in case she wanted to go as an officer one day. And also studying communication in college. Throughout college nothing really happened, she was ahead of the rest. she started to journal a lot of what happened on a day to day basis and even started making small stories. Staying out of trouble, making a small friend group. Vi was a good kid.

After college, she took a break from studying, doing the things she did in college. She started seeking another relationship. A girlfriend, a boyfriend, a partner. she didn't want to be alone anymore, every once in a while she struck gold and found herself, someone, she enjoyed being around, but it always came to an end, never really finding herself one that would last for a while. Them always seeking something else, going with this she started to play people. Not really smart for an adult but it worked, she started to find people that loved her but she always hurt them emotionally due to being in other relationships. Maybe poly would even work for her? If only she knew how to come out to people easily.

Recently she's been interested in so many people, but everyone wants to take it quickly or she never sees them again. This happened recently, someone asked her out. Her being her, she enjoys knowing the person before she dates them. Causing her to say no, this person crying. And later getting arrested for assault.

To be continued...​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread