Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vladimire Height Application

Discussion in 'Reviewed Applications' started by Galavance, May 29, 2020.

1. Galavance

Galavance United States Level 1

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    IGN: Galavance
    What is requested?: Height and weight, Height: 7'1" Weight: 445lbs

Why do you want it? I feel like it'd make for some interesting role-play situations along with my family (Icly) is known for being quite tall and big.
    What good is it for RP? It would link to my family's height and weight, My sister Lotte stands at 6'7", and my grandparents were some tall folk.
    Character Backstory: Vladimire Kuznetsov was born February 2nd, 2002 alongside his three other siblings in a set of quadruplets. These three were Ivan, Adriaan and Lotte Kuznetsov. With the conflict between the gang Wendigo and the RPD going on, Vladmire noticed how his sister showed interest in the war, he watched her grow into more of her father's daughter from afar. Vladimire and Lotte were both recognized for their insane height Vladimire mostly for his height and weight, and of course they grew up closer to each other than Adriaan and Ivan were. At their parents departure, Lotte and Vladimire soon became troubled, looking only to each other for support or guidance. Once Lotte had left Rotterdam Vladimire had hit his downfall, experiencing insecurity in his height along with weight as well as chronic pain in his back. Vladimire had never shown interest in Jackal or Madeline, hence why he stayed back as Lotte, Adriaan and Ivan went to Karakura- essentially, he was alone in Rotterdam with no one but himself and a couple of friends from school. He was often picked on in middle-school for his size, all throughout his foster care experience Vladimire had paid no mind to his "bullies", instead he thanked his rare genetics for the uncommon opportunity. Though him and Lotte were distant for the remainder of their childhood, they still talked every once in a while. Soon his solitary lifestyle became too rough for him, he moved to Karakura after Ivan, Madeline and Jackal had been declared dead. He found it hard to fit in with his new adoptive siblings, still remaining comfortable with Lotte.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Galavance

Galavance United States Level 1

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    [​IMG]
    7'1" 445lbs muscular and chubby

3. godisdead

godisdead Sweden Level 181 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    666godisdead