mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #10 | Beauty Vlog

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*As the feed flickered to life, the scene of a struggle would be apparent. Chairs had been flipped over, even a coffee table knocked to the side. The camera would continue to slowly pan around before a hand prematurely came into frame, amateurishly grabbing the camera by its lens frame so that the palm became the focal point; smudging the camera slightly.*

Osen: *She lifted the camera, moving upwards to give the audience a view of what was in her mind, the perfect body. It ended at her face as she giggled. Other voices and muffled yells tainted the background audio, but she didn’t allow that to stop her.*

Osen: *She’d continue her 15 minutes of fame by making faces into the camera. First doing duck lips before blowing a raspberry and giggling to herself. She’d continue to pose and flaunt herself before Sadashi moved into frame, knocking the female off-screen with a shove*

Sadashi: “MOVE MONKEY.” *She’d pout towards the now-prone girl on the floor, she turned her attention back to the camera.* “Hello Mookie simps! I’m Sadashi! Today we are hosting one of these vlog things-” *She’d get shoved out of the way; payback from Osen as she took center stage once more*

Osen: “Hmpf! Yeah! And we have a special guest!”

*In a somehow rehearsed fashion, the two took a step back, bending their knee towards the tied up boy and presented him with jazz hands; the way one would present a new car on a game show. He had been tied, surprisingly tight; unable to move a muscle. His arms were tied behind the chair, his calves were tied to the legs of said chair, he had a rag stuffed in his mouth and had what looked to be bandages wrapped around his mid-face covering his eyes*

Osen: “Do you want to be pretty like Beyonce? Now you can! In this short vlog, we’re going to go over some makeup techniques and luckily, we have a volunteer to help us!” *She’d turn and wink at Mookie who only continued to try to see through his bindings*

Sadashi: “We are starting with a rag and water-” *She’d make her way to the struggling boy. Leaning up against him, she’d one of her legs over his to keep him further in place; along with propping herself up. She’d flash the damp rag to the camera before untying the male’s makeshift blindfold. Without mercy, she’d start scrubbing his face before hopping off.*

Sadashi: “Now, we apply the alcohol. You can see here, I have a cotton swab-” *As she poured a bit of alcohol onto the swab, she’d continue to talk* “not too much now. The purpose behind this is to really help clean up his face; any dirt or residue that is.” *Once satisfied with the amount, she reconfigured herself into her previous position; this time taking more care. She’d gently dab his face with the cotton ball. Triumphantly, she’d turn to the camera, showing off how much stuff she managed to get off the male’s face*

Osen: “Heh, yeah! Now we’re going to glue the eyebrows back.” *She’d carelessly wield a simple glue stick, hopping onto the male’s lap taking on his right side; opposite of where Sadashi just was.* “Since Sadashi was kind enough to brush up his face with alcohol already, we don’t need to do it again for the eyebrows.” *Honing in on an aspect of focus not seen in the young girl up until this point, she would lean in, slowly coating the male’s brows with glue; brushing them back onto his skull.* “See? We’re trying to make it as even as possible… slow, clean strokes… there we go! Perfect! Now simply take your spoolie brushes, and brush them back like so! And once dry, let it set with some powder!”

Osen: “What’s next?... Oh yeah, foundation! Though-... How- Oh I know!”

*Nodding to each other, the girls lifted the male’s shirt, up just past his pecs. Osen would giggle, flicking one as Sadashi came back into frame. She’d hold a palette.*

Sadashi: “Allllright, Here we have a few foundations, the likes of which include Fenty in the shade 450, Nars in Namibia and Revolution in F14! We also have the Ordinary silicone primer.” *Using her fingers along with Osen, she’d make tally marks on the male’s chest; her eyes eventually lightened up* “Bingo! We’ve got a match. Using a buffer brush, you can blend it in; followed by a damp beauty blender of course!” *She’d place several plops of it around his face before brushing it in with her brush, following it up by dabbing his face with the blender*

Osen: “Moving on, we’re going onto highlights!” *She’d present a tube like structure, unscrewing the cap; it came out similar to an eye-liner stick* “Here we have some concealer for our highlights. For our victi- I mean volunteer, we’ve chosen Rich Cocoa courtesy of E.L.F.” *She’d proceed to dab the concealer just below his eyes, taking her sweet time to do so*

Sadashi: “Now that that’s nicely blended, we are going to move forward onto blush. For this, we’ve selected Beauty Bay’s Merlot. It accents darker skin like his wonderfully.” *Using a brush, she’d dab the blush then dab it on his left cheek, moving across the bridge of his nose; dabbing the entire time and finishing with his right* “For a face like Mookie’s, it keeps an innocent, youthful look! Also, it sort of blends into his concealer, highlighting his cheeks and eyes even further!”

Osen: “Next up are the eyes! For this- we’ll be doing winged eyeliner. We’re using a liquid liner, and bran, color; it doesn't matter much. We’re just going to use a run-of-the-mill black color from a non-descript brand. For application, simply follow your lash-line like so!”
*She’d move from right to left across his lash line. Following that, she’d marked a few spots to the side of his eye, connecting the dots, and connecting the wing to his lash line; filling it in*

Sadashi: “We’re finishing up these eyes with some mascara thanks in part by Maybelline. For this, simply start at the base of the lash, and roll towards the tip of it; whether that be up or down.” *Listening to her own advice, she’d roll Mookie’s lashes until they were perfect*

Osen: “My, my, would you look at the time! We’re gonna finish this up with the lips. Mookie’s got some juicy ones. In keeping with his iconic ultramarine bluish color, we’re giving him purple matte lipstick courtesy of NYX- but before that, we’re doing lip liner!”

Sadashi:
*She’d yank the rag out of Mookie’s mouth. Even if he could speak, he’d rather not eat lipstick so he kept his mouth closed* “We are just going to trace his lips a few times over with our liner, before filling them in with the purple matte lipstick. Watch carefully, after outlining his lips, start in the middle with the lipstick and carefully spread it outwards. If you overstep, use your concealer to fix it right up!”

*As Sadashi finished her last step, Osen grabbed a mirror holding it up to Mookie*

Osen: “Whaddya think Mooks? Think we did you justice?”

*Unwisely, Sadashi began to undo Mookie’s restraints; only for him to bust free once loose enough. He’d charge the girls angrily as they laughed running away with the camera*

Osen: “This has been your lovely hostess-” *She’d get elbowed by Sadashi, even when facing certain doom she still demanded recognition* “Owww! Hostess-es, cya at school! I might give autographs!”

Sadashi:
*Reaching over, she’d grab the camera, giving a small wave goodbye before cutting the feed*

[Mookies may or may not have been harmed in the making of this film]
{A big shout out to Vixxale, Esther, Keko, and my sister for tolerating my dumbass and carefully guiding me through the world of makeup and suffering}

Last edited:

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
Sorry not sorry if there's a spelling mistake here or there- literally wasted 4 hours of my life that I'll never get back painstakingly trying to understand makeup.

pashy

Level 183
Sorry not sorry if there's a spelling mistake here or there- literally wasted 4 hours of my life that I'll never get back painstakingly trying to understand makeup.

4 hours? That's impressive. I'm too lazy to even read that, but I will at some point

Users who are viewing this thread