mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #2 | Gang Interview

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*The camera would buzz and spring to life, the feed of Mookie surrounded by masked individuals would appear on screen. At their feet, a news article would blow by. In the background, a few trash can fires would burn.*

“Greetings Karakura, I’m standing here with several known gang members on this lovely afternoon. How did I get here? You may ask. I don’t know!” *He’d turn to the weapon-holding individuals*

“What brought you out onto the streets of Karakura today?”

???; “Chaos. Violence. Perhaps a few fires!”

“I see, what do you hope to achieve?”

???: “Well, when you think about it, taking over Karakura could be seen as an achievement; couldn’t it?”

“Well, word on the street is, some major players have been taken out recently; your thoughts?”

???: “Honestly, having some knock outta the game makes it all the more easier to play for the rest of us!”

“I see, and are you affiliated with any major gangs?”

???: “No comment.”

*He’d tilt his head to think for a moment before speaking again.* “Do you have any messages to send to the people?”

???: “Yeah, something’s been set in motion; y’all better watch out.”

*He’d nod, before turning a more pale hue and stuttering out his final question.* “A-are you gonna kill me now?”

???: “No! Of course not dear!”

???: “Besides, you haven’t done anything, yet.”

*Suddenly, sirens would blare in the distance, they’d get louder as the entity moved closer. A few of the masked individuals would sign off and take off. The male would wave, watching them go*

“Splendid! As always, this has been your host-” *A police car would zoom by right off screen causing the male to be illuminated by a hue of blue and red for mere seconds before the car continued on its journey.* “- Mookie, I’ll cya next time; have a great night Karakura!”

*The male would lean forward and the video feed would cut off*

Last edited:

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
*fearrps?*
Alright, I liked it and all. Next time it should be: how gangs kill people with unprecedent images. Anyway, this is so well done!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread