mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #3 | Baseball

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*He’d whip out his phone, starting to record.* “Alright, that did- something? Oh I’m live! Hey guys, sorry- using my phone today so this might be a lil awkward!” *He’d smile dumbly, rubbing- scratching the back of his head slightly embarrassed.*

“Oh uh- as you can see!” *He’d look around, to his left was Max and Yamato on the couch. Over to his right, would be his captain.* “I’m on the baseball team!” *He’d take a prouder pose before shrugging back down to his more laid back appearance. *

*A dart would whiz by his head, shot courtesy of Tyrone. A chill would run up Mookie's spine and he'd give a side glare before continuing.* “Yeah! I tried my hand in the tryouts and I made it! Oh- which brings me to today’s vlog! I’m gonna ask these dip- Ahem, good friends- some questions! Maybe a quick tour of the floor too!”

*With that, the camera dipped slightly, showing the world his legs and shoes before he plopped down next to the couch potatoes and pulled the camera up again.* “Guys! So, for those of you who don’t know, we’re teammates! Just made it onto the team earlier!”

“What I want to know is, why did you join?” *He’d tilt his head, however his tone was one of sarcasm; he probably knew the answer.*

Yamato: *He’d give a slight smile before opening his mouth to speak* “The team is focusing on making your baseball skills better right? Therefore, if I want to be the best; I may as well practice with the best of the best in Karakura.”

Max: *He’d speak in a whisper* “Uh- I joined because I enjoy baseball, I guess.. I also wanted to see if I was good enough to get on the college baseball team.”

“Ooo fun! Do you have anything you’d like the people to know? Yk, about you or baseball?”

Yamato: “Anyone who tries to compete against the baseball team better watch out! We’re gonna win against every team we cross!”

Hiroshi: “We aren’t that good!”

Max: *He’d continue to whisper* “Uh- Nothing that I can think of at the moment.”

*He’d sign off to the two before contorting his body so he rolled backwards and up and off the couch landing on his feet and spinning around to face his captain. Stealthily Mookie would whisper* “In the seat, in the seat!”

*The two would sit across from each other, somehow building a tension. The tension that would only be added to as a smirk drew across Mookie’s face. He’d slowly tap his nails against the kitchen counter before abruptly stopping and speaking.* “So you’re the new college captain, I must congratulate you!”

Fuyuki: “Heh.. yeah, that’s me! Thank you!” *A smile would grace the male’s face as he continued Mookie’s absent rhythm by tapping his own two feet alternatively.*

“Though I was there, how would you consider your first two tryouts to have faired?”

Fuyuki: “I hoped more people showed up the first time, but mostly all who showed up so far have been perfect candidates for the team; you being one of them. Besides that, weather was also against us as it rained both times; though they tried their best regardless!”

“Yeah I guess you could say we really struck out. Get it? Struck? Like Strike, like in ba- Okay anyway! Moving on! What err.. Made you decide you wanted to pursue being a possible captain of this team?”

Fuyuki: “Well, after I got the option to be the new captain presented to me; I knew I had to take it. I saw it as a way to bond more with my peers and the school around me. Also, I saw an opportunity to rebuild the team to its former glory! So far, we’ve done much, but there’s still more left to do!”

“Speaking of, that’s a perfect segue to one of my questions. Many believed the old team to have been lazy and or unmotivated, how do you plan on reigniting the flame of passion in this sport?”

Fuyuki: “Well, we’re starting by getting new members! Which has proven fruitful with our new team! And with you all by my side, we’re going to build this team up and make it something people would pay to join! However, we have a long road ahead of us.. Popularity and reward doesn’t happen like-” *He’d snap his fingers* “that.”

*He’d smile and tilt his head before speaking again* “Wonderful!- Oh one more thing before we wrap this up! Any messages to your peers?” *He’d fake cough into his sleeve* “Tryout” *Cough* “Or something.”

Fuyuki: “Mhm! If anyone reading or listening to this has gotten interested in joining the team, just send me an email to get the info you need! I hope to see you at the next tryouts!”

“You heard him folks! As always, this has been your host Mookie-” *He’d hold his phone up to get a view of all in the room.* “Coming at ya live from the Spartan Baseball Floor, have a great one! Bye!”

*He’d wink before the feed went black and ended.*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread