mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #4 | Work

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*As the feed would flash to life, meeting Mookie’s waist. His hips would sway slightly as he moved around, talking to someone off screen.*

“Will that be all? Of course, that’ll be 20,000 yen- Thank you!...Yes, you too! Have a good one!”

*The footsteps of his receiver would fade as he reached down scooping up the camera. The feed would travel up his torso, past his neck, then finally stopped at his face*

“Heyo! Mookie here! Today’s vlog’s gonna be a bit different- Well, they’re all different, but basically this is to all the curious and or unemployed people out there!”

*He’d look around a bit smiling before focusing back on the camera*

“As you can see, I’m in a bit of a different setting today! For those who don’t know, I’m a cashier at Sayonara- Oh it’s a shop! Pretty sweet too.”

“Anywho- This vlog is gonna be a quick overview of the store and my position! Just for any of those of you out there who are seeking work or are just curious to how things work in places like this!”

*He’d look to his right* “Ey Munebayashi- Mind covering me while I do this?”

Hyakushima: *She’d look dead forward, giving a single nod before taking his place.*

“Sweet- For those who don’t know, this is Hyakushima Munebayashi! She’s also a worker here! Ooo- While I’ve gotcha, lemme ask you a question or two!”

“First off- How’d you first come to learn about Sayonara- Or, what made you want to work here?”

Hyakushima: *She’d stare blankly towards him before speaking* “A friend of mine told me about the shop, so I took the job after only a few days of being in town. . . It was something to do; to keep me busy and see me meeting new people.”

“I see, I see! What would you say is your favorite item the shop sells?”

Hyakushima: *She’d lift her hand to the lower half of her face. She’d continue by pressing her index finger against her bottom lip quizzically.* “The Froggy Umbrella..” *She’d keep her deadpan expression as she spoke in a monotone manner* “For everyday… It rains a lot.”

“Yeah, you know what they say, “It’s Always Rainy in Karakura.” *His cheesy grin would creep it’s way onto the camera as he turned to face it; winking before turning his attention elsewhere.* “Aaron! You next! Quick, how would you describe the work environment here?”

Aaron: “Oh uhm… I’d say it’s very- Welcoming!”

“What’s one thing you’ve learned- or possibly didn’t expect to know/learn/experience while working here?”

Aaron: *His eyes would dart around slightly, before the male’s question forced his expression from one of nervousness to lost in thought* “Errr- Well, for one, I never knew how so much quickly paced calculations could tire someone out so fast!”

“Tell me about it! Sensational!” *His dark cheeks would grow a bit darker, his almost purple blush would burn on his face as he realized how stupid that sounded. Quickly, he’d brush the blush off before moving into the back area.*

*He’d wave to the two, signing them off to go back to work as he slinked into the back-area; confronting the lone figure standing there* “Now onto the real fun! This is my boss, Mr. Saiky; personally I just call him Jayu. Ey old man, what’s cookin’?”

Korain: *He’d extend his palm out, stopping the male in his tracks and tilting his head.* “Mookie, first off, I’m not old. Second, aren’t you working today, what's up?” *He’d then eye the camera, nodding down towards it* “Also what's with the camera? Are you filming in my shop, without my permission!?"

“Errr- uh- yeah heh- this is a vlog! Oh it’s like a video- it’s not important-”

Korain: “You’re damn right it’s not important. Like- c’mon. Couldn’t even give me a heads’ up? And what of your station? Immature for you to leave it like this.”

“Yeah, yeah- cool it, Munebayashi’s got me covered at the counter.”

Korain: “What do you mean “Munebayashi's got you at the counter”?”

“I’ve got it all under control, they can handle it. I’m sorry… B-but if you don’t mind, I wanted to do a quick interview with you! The backroom?”

Korain: “First off, it’s my office; not a “backroom”. Second, better make it quick Aldridge, we have customers to service.”

*He’d chuckle off the interaction as he moved into Jayu’s office. As Jayu sat at his desk, Mookie would adjust the camera making sure it had them both in the shot before plopping down across from him.*

“Alright, I guess we can start with the basics! Just state your name and maybe something cool or likeable/unique about yourself!”

Korain: “Well, my full name is Korain Saiky. However, I also go by the nickname Jayu. Something unique about myself..?*He’d pause, as if he could possibly ever draw a blank. To further the deceit, he’d tap his cheek with his index finger and blow a raspberry. He’d finish his stunt by triumphantly raising his finger forward into the air* “Ah right! I’m transgender.”

*Like a typical intrigued being, he’d cross his legs, one over the other then lean forward as if to keep Jayu engaged in conversation.* “Ex-cel-lent! Now onto something more engaging! What led you down the path to owning this shop? A mentor perhaps?”

Korain: *His eyes would suddenly sparkle, surely remembering happier times from long ago. He’d clear his throat before speaking* “Well. you see, my first ever job was right here in this shop. I was a cashier, much like yourself. I answered to my boss, who at the time was none other than Mike Akihito! He taught me everything I know! I worked under him for years, and even lived in his estate for a time.”

Korain: *He’d snicker to himself in slight disbelief, allowing his eyes to travel around his office then back to Mookie* “Who could’ve thought I would take over one day? It’s all thanks to him that I am where I am today.”

“I see! Now- It’s no secret you might be one of the most opened shops in Karakura- This place is always hopping! What’s with all the motivation- the drive? What do you hope to achieve?”

Korain: “I’m no different from most. I want fame and wealth. I want everyone to know who I am! I want my name to go down in Karakura’s history. I can only hope to be like my mentor one day, Mike. I want to be of higher status and wealth in Karakura.”

Korain: *Snapping himself out of it, he’d readjust his spectacles, his gold laced lensed glasses that rested on his face* “However, the journey isn’t a walk in the park. That’s why I can be- a bit of a hardass. I want the best out of you all ‘cuz it’ll take us all to get to where we want to be.”

*He’d smile back and nod approvingly* “You’re all good sir! Oh right- As for a wrap-up, anything else you want our viewers to know?”

Korain: *He’d sit up excitedly. Speaking almost akin to a game show announcer, and with a flick of the wrist and snap of the fingers; he’d address the assumed audience directly.* “Look out for the event I’ll be hosting this summer! It’s a game tournament, and the prize? Four free items from my shop- of your choosing! I hope you’re all as excited as I am! I hope to see you all there and here for more business and fun!”

“Wonderful! You heard the boss Karakura; come on down! We’ve got plenty of stock and the nicest cashiers around! Until we meet again, Sayonara!

*His palm would move in to act as the cut between him and the fading camera. It’d remain black for only a few moments before he removed his hand*

“Get it? Sayonara? Like goodbye- but it’s also the shop’s name? See what I did there?

*He’d giggle to himself like a schoolgirl before rolling his eyes, and ending the stream with a snicker*

Users who are viewing this thread