mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #5 | Hospital

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*The feed would stutter to life, it was a slow moving shot, zooming into what looked like a front desk. The overhead ceiling lights would flicker. The desk would have a few dust bunnies and spiderwebs. As the picture continued to zoom in, a voiceover of Mookie would play*

“Who thought a place of healing could look like this.? That’s right, this isn’t some locked up boarding school, or even an abandoned asylum; this is the hospital… And we’re not alone..”

*As he voice trailed off, the center desk’s chair would slowly spin around. The camera would glitch out slightly as the figure would make her presence known. Sitting there, as “alive” as ever was none other than Zahra Sakurako*

*Her crusty, dried up lips would quiver as she slowly parted them. She’d slime them with a slow drag of her tongue. Her eyes would remain half closed, nearly asleep. Her wrinkles and sags would hide some sort of build up. Her hair was matted and messy. Slowly, she’d extend her brittle boney arms outwards towards the camera; her crusty, half-hanging, and yellow fingernails at the ready. The feed would start to really glitch out, all sorts of horrific images popping up between flashes; the feed would cut out and fade to black*

*Seconds later as if nothing happened, it’d cut to her and Mookie sitting across from each other; both looking perfectly fine, sharing a smile*

“Soooo, what’s up doc?” *He’d ask in an all too familiar cartoonish voice impression*

Zahra: “Well…. Being interviewed by you!” *She’d tilt her head slightly, sharing a smile with him*

“Of course- Do you mind stating your name for the record?”

Zahra: “Doctor Zahra Sakurako”

“I feel like it was just yesterday when this place was hoppin’- Which it was… but I mean like- with doctors instead of the latest gang-victims.”

*He’d reminisce, looking around the lobby before snapping out of it and leaning forwards toward the female. He’d prop his arm up so his hand cradled his chin.*

“Tell me, how’s it feel to be like- the last one standing? It’s no secret the hospital hasn’t been doing too well.”

Zahra: *She’d give a small chuckle* “Well, for starters, it’s not just me! I’m one of three trained doctors! Though, we’re a bit short-staffed which can make dealing with dozens at a time a tad stressful.”

“I see, I see, so what made you stick around?”

Zahra: “Well, being a doctor is loads of fun! I love treating people and helping them! I plan to do so until they have to force me to leave.”

“I see- but, let’s be honest! You’re a hard worker and a woman like you must have a bit of a bigger goal than “make the world a better place”- Do you see yourself possibly taking over? Or err- I don’t know the ranking systems of the hospital- Would you like to be the “new” Mr. Saiky?”

Zahra: “Yes! I would love the opportunity to become a head doctor- or clinical lead for the doctors! Maybe even head physician! Though I personally believe I’d have a shot at the head doctor position.”

“Agreed! Err- Oo! What’s one thing that you didn’t expect when getting into this line of work?”

Zahra: *Her face would contort slightly into a grimace, a somber feeling drowning the more lighthearted tone being exchanged up to this point* “Hmm.. I’d have to say the amount of stabbing victims I have to treat. There’s just so many.. Mainly due to the crime epidemic here in Karakura. Even when I was back working in Russia, I never came close to dealing with stabbing cases the likes of which I see today.”

“Err… That’s unfortunate- Uhhh let’s move onto something a bit more inspiring! Do you have advice you’d like to give to aspiring doctors or nurses? Advice you wish you’d receive a long time ago?”

Zahra: “Hmm… First I’d definitely say “don’t give up!”. Medical school is hard, but it can help prepare you for situations in the future. It’s stressful so you need to allow yourself some time for peace of mind. It’s going to get hard, no one said it’d be easy, but keep to it! If you have passion, don’t let anyone, even yourself, keep you down!”

“Inspiring! So tell me, what does a typical day look like? Or is it mostly unpredictable?”

Zahra: “The latter, it’s pretty unpredictable! I’m “on call” most days, which means I serve along KPD. If they have injured suspects or victims, they inform people like me and I deal with it!”

“Interesting! Ooo! Seeing as you’re short-staffed; let’s say someone gets hurt and nobody is here. It could be a sc****, cut, or even a deep gash! How would you recommend dealing with it?”

Zahra: “With deep flesh wounds, you’d start by applying pressure to the affected area. If it’s a mere cut or sc****, you can easily deal with it with some rubbing alcohol and a band-aid. For something serious like a deep wound, follow the steps I stated previously, but do get it checked on as soon as possible! To ensure there is no infection!”

“Wonderful, while we’re on the topic; what do you think should be a standard when it comes to things like common knowledge on health or first aid?”

Zahra: “Well, there really is no “standard” I guess the closest we have would be the Dr. ABC which stands for Danger. Respond. Airways. Breathing. Circulation. “First Aid” can be anything. It can cover the smallest of cuts or even the correct way to perform CPR. It’s all relative to the situation at hand. However, having some common knowledge is crucial in the survivability of some experiences. Actually, I was thinking of writing a guide in relation to “First Aid” for the commoners and my co-workers!”

“Wonderful! I think I speak for most of us when I say I can’t wait to see it!”

Zahra: “In fact, I’d love to hold some sort of assembly at the school to speak up about the importance of common knowledge when it comes to basic health and techniques!”

“Hehe, well- you know I served the council for a while; I have connections. Perhaps I’ll see what I can do, pull a few strings; get you that assembly!” *He’d snicker, winking at the female*

“This has been an inspiring interview! Now as we wrap this up, anything else for our audience?”

Zahra: “Yeah… APPLY FOR EMS TODAY! And be more careful! Stay safe Karakura!”

“You heard the lady! For more information on how to serve your fellow citizens like Dr. Sakurako, visit the hospital’s website orrrrr visit the local hospital for more information! Until next time Karakura, this has been your dreaded host; have a good one!”

*He’d allow the female to lean over with him to cover up the camera leading to the end of the feed*

Last edited:

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
I’m being held at gunpoint to read this article
Mooxie I promise I read it please let me go​
Do not worry, I'm not going to kill you; I have- other- uses for you-hehehehehahahahaH AAHAHAHAHAAHAh

Users who are viewing this thread