mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #6 | Cooking With Mookie

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*The feed would slowly fade in and out before focusing in on Mookie. Today he wore his dreads back slightly accompanied by an apron. He stood behind a kitchen and had his ingredients lined up in front of him. Once he seemingly got the “green light” from someone off-screen, he began the vlog*

“Hey there Karakura, Mookie here! Today’s vlog’s gonna be a biiiit different than usual. Today we’re taking a break with interviews and we’re goin’ solo! In this vlog I decided to revisit an old passion of mine, baking! So today I’ll be teaching ya a recipe step by step!”

*He’d walk around to the ingredients, presenting them with jazz hands*

“This is all yer gonna need for this recipe!” *He moved from left to right* “Chopped walnuts, sugar, flour, allspice, butter, apple sauce, eggs, baking soda, raisins, cinnamon, and ground cloves.”

“As for utensils and tools, you’ll need a mortar and pestle, a bowl, a rubber sc****r, a handheld electric mixer, and finally a cake pan. Before we start, preheat your oven to 400°”

“First, we’ll cream together the sugar and butter using the handheld mixer, be sure to soften the butter! I do that usually by putting in the microwave for a couple of seconds. As for measurements, the recipe calls for ⅔ C. Sugar and ½ C. Butter, buuuut that’s not all that important to me sooooo- We’ll eye it!”

*He’d nonchalantly dump sugar into the bowl, followed by the stick of soft butter. He’d plug in his mixer, turning it on the lowest setting, and creaming his butter and sugar together*

“Once that looks nicely creamed, we’re keeping it consistent with our eggs, the recipe calls for 1 egg, buuut since I’m eyeing most of these measurements, we’re going for 2. Crack them on the edge of your bowl or counter, then add them to the mix before creaming them in with your mixer.”

*He’d start up the mixer, blending the ingredient into the current mix, creating a smooth, batter-like consistency.*

“Perfecto! Now, we’ll add our applesauce and baking soda. While you can use how much ever applesauce you’d like, though the recipe calls for 1 C.; I wouldn’t do the same for the baking soda. It calls for 1 Tsp. of baking soda.”

“Once they’re added, mix them in!” *He’d grind them into the mix using the handheld mixer once more*

“Phew.. Still with me? Good! Here’s where the fun begins, put your mixer to the side; you’re done with it for now. Next we’ll be combining 1 ½ C. Flour, ½ Tsp. Cloves, ¾ Tsp. Cinnamon, ¼ Tsp. Allspice, ½ C. Raisin, and ¼ C. Nuts.”

“Like most ingredients up until this point, you can sort of eyeball it; but if you’re not confident enough and like to play it safe, just keep to the listed amounts!”

*He’d start adding the ingredients, all except the Allspice.*

“Houston, we’ve got a problem! Ya see, the Allspice I got at the store, are still in their shells; what ever shall we do? I’ll tell ya what! We’re gonna crack ‘em open and grind them into flakes using our mortar and pestle. Unload a few balls into the mortar and slam your pestle down on them a few times, once they’re broken or cracked, start grinding them into the mortar using your pestle until they become flakes.”

*He’d explain as he actioned out the motions, adding the Allspice once it was broken down*

“Mmm~ Smells delicious! Mix in all your ingredients using a rubber spatula until combined.”

*He’d take out his rubber spatula, flawlessly tumbling and folding the dry ingredients into the wet ones, combining the two into a batter.*

“Once that’s combined, simply take your cake pan, grease it up- I use heated, almost melted butter to grease up the pan via heating in the microwave for a few seconds like before, and then sprinkle a bit of flour on the pan. Finally, pour your batter into your cake pan and spread it out evenly.”

“Once that’s done, put on your oven mitts and put the pan into your heated oven for about 25-30 mins. You can check doneness by taking it out, and poking the center with a toothpick; if it comes back clean, that means it’s done.”

“I hope you all enjoyed the recipe and lemme know what you think in the comments below! Don’t forget to like and comment- Lemme know what you want to see next! This has been your blue-haired host wishing you a good one!”

*Before turning off the camera, he’d give the audience a cross section of the cake, winking teasingly before cutting the feed.*

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
reading this made me hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread