mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog #7 | Weather Report (Ft. Sakurako)

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*A typical leitmotif would perform its jingle before all the logos and special effects gave way to Mookie looking rather snazzy and sitting behind a desk.*

“Attention, attention; pardon the interruption! Greetings Karakura, breaking news! We’re in monsoon season! With the nonstop rain, experts are warning about possible floods!”

*He’d turn to face another camera, the perspective switching as well*

“Furthermore, we’re receiving reports of citizens falling ill with what appears to be a common cold.”

*He’d turn to face his primary camera*

“Joining us for more on the story, please welcome Doctor Zahra Sakurako.”

*The woman would slowly roll into frame, waving at the camera. She’d sport a warm smile, nodding towards Mookie in response to his introduction to her.*
*He flashed a smile back, shaking her hand before crossing his leg and turning to face her. He’d ball up his fist, propping it up under his chin as he leaned forward inquisitively.*

“Tell me doctor, what exactly are we seeing out there?”

Zahra: “Well…” *She’d bite the inside of her cheek, deep in thought before speaking again.* “As you know, flu season is just around the corner! It seems like people are catching a cold, though, it’s nothing severe. Nonetheless, there are ways to prevent it”

*As if that wasn’t the expected response, Mookie would bounce back to life, looking somewhat bewildered. He’d tilt his head to add to his confusion, before nodding and speaking again.* “I see.. What are the symptoms?”

Zahra: “The symptoms are mainly consist of anything you see in a cold! Cough, running nose, sneezing, ect.”

“Is there some sort of standard procedure to combat this- prevent it if you will?”

Zahra: “Yep! Remember to sneeze in your arms and wash your hands! Because of the weather, I would recommend wearing something a bit warmer- maybe waterproof! Just don’t forget to watch out for heat stroke with the approaching summer months!”

“What should you do if you come down with something?”

Zahra: “Well… Personally, if I came down with the cold that is going around; I would most likely take a few days off so I can rest. If I cannot, I would wear a mask and rest a ton!”

“Thank you doctor! You heard her folks!”

*He’d suddenly kick her chair, with her on it, off screen. She’d roll off screen before inevitably crashing into something and landing with a thud.*

Zahra: “AUGH! My spleen!”

*Carrying on as if nothing happened, Mookie would continue to speak.*

“Personally, my advice is along the lines of- stay dry, stay warm and just take extra precaution! Try not to drive or go out unless absolutely necessary.”

*Taking this brief moment to shoehorn it in there, Mookie would shamelessly begin his advertisement.*

“Need help staying dry? Something to hide under? Not to worry, Sayonara’s gotcha covered! See what I did there? “Covered” cuz of umbrellas? Hehhheheeh AHAHHAA HAAHAHAAHHAEHEHAH hah… Yes- Sayonara is selling umbrellas of all shapes and sizes. Come by for our regular umbrella, phoenix umbrella, or even our froggy umbrella.”

“I highly recommend the latter!” *He’d turn to whisper/cough something slightly off screen* “I better get a raise for this-”

“Anywhoooo, as always stay safe Karakura! I’ll do my best to keep you up-to-date with the coming weather. Until we meet again!”

*Unlike most of his abrupt endings, the camera would this time slowly pan out before the screen was replaced with the animated logo from the start. Afterwards it’d cut to black.*

Users who are viewing this thread