players online

Vlog #8 | Silver Auras

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*Before the feed even started, a voiceover would play*

“The world of sport. Some play to win, others for fun, some for fame, others for fortune; so what do the Silver Auras hope to achieve in their struggle for stardom?”

*His voice would continue to speak as images of the Golden Leos, Royal Ravens, Bobcats, and Spartans all faded in and out; most of the pictures capture key events throughout the years.*

“These athletes spend years of training, sacrificing blood, sweat, tears, and other bodily fluids on their quest for greatness. So I ask you, do you have what it takes?”

*The feed would suddenly jump to a clear screen as the last word of his sentence would ring out. Mookie would be sitting, seeming to get more professional with each pose. Across from him sat Sugiyama Sustrai and Felix MacLeod.*

Felix: “Honestly, I think we do! We are a newly made team, but don’t let that fool you! After all, we’re made up of some pretty experienced players; eager to take on whatever challenge comes our way!”

Felix: *He’d smile brightly, rather proud of himself.* “I don’t think we have anything to worry about when it comes to things like the KVA. With our skills combined, I think we can do it!”

Sugiyama: *Not to be outdone by his teammate, he’d butt in* “Yeahhh, Felix and I started this team! We go wayyyy back, we used to be on volleyball together. We were getting a bit bored with the current state of things, so we decided to start this team!”

Felix: *He’d turn to face the captain* “Corrrrrrection, we met playing football.”

“I see, I see! Though, I must ask; how do you feel the other teams will take this intrusion? I mean, longtime teams like the Leos or even the Ravens?”

Sugiyama: “As for the Leos, they’re better known for football; unlike our team which is focused on volleyball. As for both of them, I used to be a part of each and both slowly decayed and fell apart.”

Felix “HAH, I couldn’t care less about what the Leos’ think. As someone who has also served for both the Leos and Ravens; I don’t care for the matter much- I doubt they do either”

Editor’s note: (See what I did there? Served as in serving someone? But also as in like serving a volleyball? I’m a genius!)

“This brings me to my next point, it’s no secret the Leos and Ravens aren’t as popular as they once were. How do you plan on avoiding a similar fate?”

Felix: “We believe in quality over quantity. I couldn’t care less for popularity and I think we’ve learned from watching those two teams die. Now we simply have to apply that thinking to our own team, avoiding a similar fate, and we’ll be set!”

Editor’s note: (See what I did there? Set like being good, but also set- like setting a ball in volleyball? I’m a genius!)

“Ah, I see! So, you’re solely focused on volleyball?”

Sugiyama: “Yeah, we don’t wanna overcrowd or bury ourselves, sorta the issue with the other teams; taking on too much at once and burying themselves.”

“Smart”

Felix: “Besides, personally, I have no need. I’m already on basketball, like volleyball, and haven’t been into football for a while now.”

Sugiyama; “I agree with Felix, being on several teams at once is a challenge and it’s best to focus on one at a time.”

Felix: “W-well, I can handle three sports at once!” *His stutteringly proud voice would quietly quiver back into a slightly lower, edging towards a whisper; tone.* “Though, it can get exhausting… Which is why I quit football, one of the reasons at least- I won’t speak on the other issues here.”

“Fair enough- now, before we go, is there anything you want the audience to know?”

Sugiyama; “Yes, we’ll be holding tryouts shortly!”

Felix: “Sugiyama is holding tryouts on Saturday.. I believe that's June 12th..? Oh and the website! Mookie, you'll put it under the interview I believe?"

“Yes, yes for more information on the team, visit the link below! Also, before we go- I was going to do a Q&A next time- Drop some questions you want answered in the comments below! Don’t forget to like, share and comment. As always, this has been your blue-haired host wishing you all a-”

*Suddenly, Felix would dash forward; snatching up the camera.*

Felix: “And don’t forget, I’m better than Sustrai! Hahaha!”

*His laughter, along with a disgruntled growl from Mookie and the yell from Sustrai would all be cut short as the feed ended.*

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
I still want to thank mookie for taking his time to come online and make this Interview I am hoping me and my whole team can come and talk more on this later on @L.F.Fox just dm me if can do this some day

tong

Level 69
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
is felix really better than sugi???
one way to solve this, duke it out
maybe? idk though you guys should

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
IC question I'm guessing?

Alright so... Do you have more plans still to be done in journalist club means or is this kind of vlog the only thing you'll be doing?

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
1. How many toes do you have?
2. How many times do you count to 10 on a daily baiss
3. Have you seen me before?
4, What is your age
5. You should interview Zahra more. This isn't a question. This is a demand
6. When are you planing to take over the world with Eva
7. Are you going to take over the world with Eva?
8. Do you have a crush?
9. How many people have you killed?
10. This is question 10, is that cool?
11. When did you join baseball team?
12. When are you getting married?
13. How many times have someone beaten you up?
14. How many times did you flash someone?
15. How many cars do you have?
16. What is your address?
17. How do you feel when Eva beats you up?
18. When are you uh... Dying?
19. If someone is coming out for you to kill you, what do you do?
20. This is question 20. 49 more to go.
21. Why is Mookie black?
22. What happens if you turn white?
23. Do you have a crush on Eva?
24. Are you gay?
25. What would your dream bathroom look like?
26. What contuty you from m8?
27. What Ice-Cream Flavor Is Absolutely Disgusting?
28. What is your favorite musical?
29. what happens if there a pill like SQUIP? What would happen?
30. Write a 10-page essay on the question above. The score is 10 points
31. I am running out of questions help

I gave up on question 32

Users who are viewing this thread