Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
vMadeira

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Nightmxre#9182

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on this server could be rated a 10/10 Im on all the time and everyday. On weekdays I’ll average around 4-6 hours and on weekends 6-8 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?: 1. Medium offense - RolePlaying sensitive topics.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://discord.com/channels/@me/925458989687406652/938913635185618974 [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server?: Grade-12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
IT (computer science)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for joining is to have fun while teaching computer science icky it overall seems like a very fun thing to do as it is a little newer and not to many people want to become one which is why i want to become a teacher

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I fully understand

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are to show that a teacher can perform their job whilst showing they have the time and dedication to do classes. It is also to show activity and getting paid.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: 1. No phones in class. 2. Be respectful to your teacher and the students around you. 3. Show kindness to everyone 4. Focus on your work. 5. Do not use harsh language.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have tones of experience roleplaying SRP is one of the many servers that i play a lot. I’ve been playing SRP none stop for the past couples month picking up details that i didnt know before and overall reading the rules and trying my best to not break any.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Department
↳ Description: The highest spot you can earn, showing that you always do the correct work. When reaching this spot you are to be monitoring other teachers making sure they are doing with they are suppose to do.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has been within the faction for a decent amount of times going through all their training and knowing the more advanced stuff.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who has completed their training fully and now are qualified enough to host classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teachers
↳ Description: A teacher that is undergoing training still trying to pick up on everything as well as not being able to host classes until qualified.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.:
First they can get up to 350,000 by hosting classes, Anymore amount of classes they host they could earn up to a 50,000 bonus.

The teachers will always teach in fascinating and interesting ways. Kids who don't get what they are saying will be taught in a more easier way. Teachers will also teach in different ways depending on what class they are meant to be hosting, They more talk in detail about what the class is about, the basic of what the class is and what the students are meant to be learning. They will always try and put the most amount of effort until helping kids or do not understand possibly having a one on one with them after class putting in even more effort helping them fully learn.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Everything surrounding SRP is a school based theme with a school you are to have teachers. SchoolRP is the name of the server so its logically to have a school with teachers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MoScOw (Must have, should have, Won’t have)

Character Knowledge

WhTell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? what at are their plan for the future?: Tyler Truman is a Italian man coming from venice, Italy. His height would be around 5’11 and 6 foot. He’d be rather skinny but having a muscular arms and legs. His voice would have a light tone to it, Himself being rather calm and very talkative. His arms would appear to have burns marks while his face would be a good looking face but his forehead and some of his eyes being covered by his hair. Anyone who goes close to him would smell a hit of Gardenia. His appearance would always look rather formal.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tyler would instantly walk over to the people cursing at each other asking what the problem is and de-escalating the situation before it gets worse than it is meant to be. Also telling all students nicely to walk away from each other and don’t let tyler catch them again.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Tyler would not enjoy the sight of this, but he’d calmly the first couple of times ask the students to pay more attention to what is happening or he may remove them from the class. If students still don't not reply tyler would raise his voice a little more trying to catch everyone's attention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Tyler would always be calm, he’d sit around in the room having something to eat or drink some water. But being good he’d clean any messes he could find and would also clean up after himself.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He’d sit down in his seat as he’d begin writing formulas of math, waiting for the students to finish there assignments as he’d see a hand go up as he was writing. He’d stand up walking to the student before seeing there work be finished, he’d take it then walking back to his desk before reading it and putting it on his desk as he’d wait patiently for the rest of the students to finish.

/me As the bell would ring he’d return to his desk sitting down and logging his class while writing the next day assignment

/me He’d examine his classroom as he’d finding trash all over his classroom signing, then proceeding to grab a trash bag walking all around his classroom cleaning all and any messes

/me He’d walk into the classroom seeing all the students giving a big smile to himself he’d walk up to his desk grabbing the work for the class, then proceeding to give all the students it whilst explaining what today’s lesson will be.

Backstory
Tyler Truman was born and raised in Italy for most of his life. He excelled throughout his academics, making him stand out amongst his peers. Tyler had a high interest in learning history, specifically Japanese history. Tyler would always sign up for the school IT having a big interest in computers as he would play video games since he was 5. However, he felt as if he wasn’t learning enough of the actual culture itself in Italy. One day, Tyler wanted to live in Japan to finish his academic career. After school, he hired a tutor to aid him in learning the Japanese language. This went on for about three years until he finally became fluent in the language, which gave him the confidence to make plans to live in Japan. After saving up money, without hesitation, he made up his way to Karakura, Japan. After arriving, he wrote a letter to the Dean of wanting to be part of the college system in the school. Impressed by his application, he was formally accepted, which excited Tyler greatly. After the summer finished, he began his new journey in learning more about Japan. However, considering him being from Italy, he was made fun of by his peers. This greatly discouraged Tyler from continuing, and he almost decided to give up. Tyler decided to push back his bullies and tries his best to complete his studies. He’d finally after 6 years Tyler would finish all of his programs. After time passes tyler finally believes in himself and applies for a IT teacher. He’d go to the dean applying for it hoping to hear good results after a lot of time passes Tyler thinks he got denied but the same day he believed that he got a call back from dean, the dean telling him he got accepted. Tyler was filled was joy. After that day Tyler would official settle in karakura.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tyler Truman
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Tyler
Preferred Name: Tyler

Age (Minimum is 27): 32

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Singe

Nationality: Italian

Current Location: Japan, Karakura