players online

vMadeira - Reporter App

vMadeira

Level 26
FlyRiceCakes
FlyRiceCakes
Omega
What is your in-game-name (IGN)?: vMadeira

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: I do have a microphone, Nightmxre#9182

List your timezone and country: USA, Timezone: EST

Describe your activity: My activity within SRP is very high. I am a very consistent of logging on everyday, Maybe around 5-6 hours almost each day. I mostly actually RolePlay when I get on, I don’t afk and etc. So I would say my activity is a solid 10.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
1. Medium offense - RolePlaying sensitive topics

Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
http://schoolrp.net/threads/vmadeira-it-teacher-app.47485/ [DENIED]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?: My complete motivation is to gain more RP as a reporter. I also want to become one due to me having a great passion for writing. I mostly want this job due to me being activity and quick to be able to post a report.

Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: I have much experience in writing, Its really good due to be enjoying to think of ideas and write something very detailed about it. In any form of writing I can do.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes

Why should we accept you over others?: I should be accepted due to me always being active in SRP and my experience for writing is most likely better than others and my somewhat understanding of a reporter.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Yes

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: A reporter is a group or one person that will either gather news or ask questions about important topics that the people need to know. And, It can also being stuff as just simple questions to find out how many people have housing in karakuru and etc.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Tyler S. Truman
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr): Mr. Truman
Current Age (25+): 32
Past job/work experience: In my hometown I worked in many local shops. In karakuru I've only worked at one shop
Degree/qualifications: Masters, Majors in writing and Minors in History
Nationality and born location: Italian and Italy

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: I would see myself as a formal person. Spending most of my time having fun and showing kindness. I’m a very soft person but at the necessary time I can be very serious. Most of my days I have fun in writing itself and also deciding to write topics on random things. I'm a very dedicated and persistent person, I will always get whatever I need to do, no matter how many tries it takes. Only some people are nervous around me, Thinking i'm a scary person but getting to know me even more Im a very enjoyable guy.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: My interest in writing is the amount of detail I or someone else can put into it. Meaning I enjoy the part of just writing any story. Becoming a reporter would finally achieve the goal of me being able to post something publicly that can get much notice and be seen by many people. I could definitely go out of my comfort zone no matter if people tell me that my report was bad.

What are your expectations for the job?: My expectations for this Job is to perfect my writing ability and test and see what other people think about it. And, To overall learn more and more about the writing.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
1. Possession of illegal weaponry

Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Italian​

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
DENIED
> We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around
Please DM vee#8660 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread