Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Voedka

Previous bans:
-Creating throw away characters (over 2 months ago)
-Server & staff disrespect (over a year ago)
-Failure to comply with staff (2 years ago)
-Reach warn limit (Over 2 years ago)

Describe your activity on the server:
I play SRP everyday for 2 hours or more depending on the day, I can say that I am pretty active.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+1

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Ayouub#5449

Do you have a microphone:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
[Math professor application]
[Math teacher application]
[Spanish application]
[Spanish application] (Denied)
[Server/staff disrespect appeal]
[Arabic language application]
[Janitor application]
[Failure to comply with staff ban appeal]
[Journalist application]
[Prosthetic arm application]

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to be a police officer, is the fact that I've been GangRPing since I practically joined SchoolRP. It’s always been a game of cat & mouth, and this time around I want to be the one chasing, not being chased. I play on SRP almost every day, so I’ll be an active police officer, I'm quite excited to deal with everything past being a cadet and would like to see myself higher up in the ranks as an experience role player in the police force. And I feel that I have all what it takes to become a police officer, from knowledge and experience in SRP in general.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the Basic Conduct and Japanese Laws.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
From what I've seen and heard police work is really fun, yet it can be extremely stressful sometimes. Police would go on patrols around Karakura to make sure the town is safe for the civilians. The police force would patrol with one more officer because if you go out patrolling on your own there is more chance of you getting attacked. The police always search people if they're wearing a mask because you never know what they could have on them, even when they see someone fighting they'll stop them to search them because it could be gang-related and they could also have weapons on them. Also when you get accepted into the police force you become a cadet, cadets are required to train and must stay behind the desks at all times helping citizens out until they have had the correct training needed to become a police officer.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As already said in the question above, the police on SchoolRP prevent criminals from ruining the peace of the city. Their goal is to arrest all the criminals in order to keep the city clean and safe so that nobody gets hurt. Of course, the job of the police is very important and requires a strong sense of responsibility as they can die anytime on any mission. Police even go as far as to sacrifice themselves for the safety of the citizens of Karakura if ever needed. In my opinion, the police are one of the most important jobs on SchoolRP (teachers and doctors as well of course) since they try to keep everyone alive and arrest criminals.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any given time.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I will be 100% dedicated to the Police officer role and I will focus on my task at hand.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
I understand and will take the training seriously.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this and wouldn't take things to OOCly when dealing with training and situations

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

James Quinn towers at a height of 6’5 with a slim yet robust physique. His arms are well-defined, muscle prominent- it is clear he is very strong. The man has light sage green eyes and light blonde hair, typically combed neatly to the side. He carries himself with an air of pride, accentuated by his straight posture and steady gait.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job, James is very dedicated to his position within the police force. He is constantly there to help out his coworkers, and is seen as reliable and friendly. Whether it be his peers in need of a morale boost or physical help, he is always around to provide a smile and his insight. He's the type to bring in coffees for his fellow colleagues who may work the early morning or late night shifts. Off of the job, he's just as compassionate and happy. He's smiling more than he isn't, and is always willing to lend a listening ear to anyone who may need it. James is also in constant thought about his occupation while off-duty, he keeps his goals in sight and never stops using his judgement to look deeper into cases. In fact, some may even say he's not even off-duty when he is with how much he still does for his job while taking time off.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He is always happy to help out his coworkers with whatever they may need, as previously mentioned. He wants to be someone supportive for his colleagues, able to be there for them in their times of need. Even outside of work he'd be happy to hang out with them at Shizukesa for a drink, or perhaps even dinner. Although he is strictly professional with them when the times call for it, outside of it he's a happy, go-lucky person who's delighted to work with dear friends. As for the future, he hopes to eventually be promoted within the department. James does not count on stepping down anytime soon, nor does he count on committing any actions that would call for his removal.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

He was born in Barcelona, Spain- a city typically deemed as notoriously unsafe for tourists, although the crime rate is not incredibly high. Most of the crime is nonviolent and more so petty theft as well as pickpocketing, however it did not mean all of the criminals there were interested in simply stealing wallets. James came to learn this very quickly, growing up how he did. His household was not small by any means, he, his many siblings, his parents and his grandparents all shared it. It was only a few months after one of his brothers’ birthdays that tragedy struck the Quinn household- his parents had passed away after an armed mugging in an alleyway late at night. James had been around 10 years old at the time, yet he swore to one day avenge their deaths through whatever means possible. As he grew, he quickly picked up criminology studies in his later years of schooling, usually through elective courses or out of school teaching. Despite his fervor for studying more on criminals, he remained interested in his typical high school courses, especially geography. When he turned 16 years old, James caught wind of internship opportunities at the local police station. He would help around the office through assisting the commissioner and other high-ranking officers with organizing paperwork, delivering various items, and most importantly, get hands-on experience through sitting in with police communications dispatchers and being able to aid in criminal investigations. The opportunity sounded like a dream, and he was quick to apply, despite him being in what was possibly the busiest year of his entire schooling. However, he got accepted quickly, leading to him becoming more motivated than ever. He dedicated himself to his new ‘job’ with a deep passion driving him forward. James still recalls the sheer euphoria that he felt when he was assigned to aid in his first case- it had been an armed mugging, just like what took his parents. Whether it be attributed to his innate strength and ability to think on his feet or simply his countless hours of studying, he was insanely good at answering any of the test questions his mentor asked him. Even the officer, Elías Candella, was impressed by how much the intern knew. James continued working with the Guàrdia Urbana de Barcelona up until his graduation. He was accepted to the University of Karakura, and it eventually ended up as the school he chose to attend. He knew he would miss his hometown, yet also it felt relieving to be away. His siblings were all involved in shady business through one way or another, and he no longer wished to be associated with any of them. He does not speak to them much in current times, having developed a distaste for their illegal acts. After having chosen to go to Japan to finish his schooling, he packed his things and made the move. A few friends he had come into contact with through Ikegai had relayed to him the high gang activity present in the city, and it had caught his attention. James knew then, after hearing more about it, that he would want to help save the town from the danger that roams so freely. It would have to wait for after his college education, however. He went to his classes regularly, in constant vigilance to ensure he did not let his grades drop. Geography was his chosen field of study, as he had enjoyed it so much- although he still ended up minoring in homeland security. He would go on to receive his PhD in geography after grueling years of hard work and study, yet it was all worth it when he received the certificate in the mail. James had applied for the KPD after he had completed his studies, and looked forward to helping the citizens of Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

James Quinn
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
N/A
Preferred Name:
James
IC Phone number:
(030)-659-8587
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Spanish
Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
Academic Degree:
Masters in criminology & PHD in Geography
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminal justice & Law enforcement
Minor(s):
Psychology, Social work & Geography
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Spanish

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread