The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN: The_8eightRP
DATE: 26/8/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I'd like to suggest there being no visible void on srp anymore, although it's self explanatory that you are not to rp this out, it's still a bit of a weird sight especially with the jetskis being introduced creating more attention towards the ocean voids

How to execute this?:

(This is not the main focus of my suggestion)
The voids visible by climbing the top of the mountains could be fixed by simply placing a bit more hills behind the current hills and place barrier blocks infront of these so these aren't climbed

(this is the main focus of my suggestion)
the huge void visible by going to the corners of the ocean can be fixed by keeping the current barriers in place but also adding a larger ocean section to it non excessible by the player (doesn't have to be detailed). Untill the void isn't in render distance anymore.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will prevent some newer players from roleplaying out these voids, it'll give a more realistic feeling and overall a nicer sight for eyes when walking around the map and going through the ocean on your jetski.

with that said I also want to point out that this shouldn't be one of the main suggestions to be added as I believe this isn't all that very important.

Thank you for reading through this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day!

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
Uhm just to be clear with this suggestion guys, with void I mean a minecraft void, like in the end not /it void sorry if I confused y'all g's

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I don't think this is necessary, so what if a new player RPs out a void? While it isn't hard to implement, I can't see it benefitting all that much. . how much time do you actually spend on mountains, or in the corner of the ocean?

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
I don't think this is necessary, so what if a new player RPs out a void? While it isn't hard to implement, I can't see it benefitting all that much. . how much time do you actually spend on mountains, or in the corner of the ocean?
I agree, that's why it should be one of the lower concerns, but I still feel like it would be a nice touch to the map.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+

just dont look at it tbh, its never bothered me. new roleplayers are new for a reason, everyone started off at somewhere.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1
Good for world building, i've always been annoyed to see the minecraft void as it throws you out of the loop.
Also not... that much work per area. Could be done in world edit within an hour or two per area, especially with multiple skilled people.

Users who are viewing this thread