mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied VoltageRex_ School Janitor Application

RexVoltage

Level 1
[OOC section]

In Game Name: VoltageRex_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for School Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: Almost everyday for a minimum of 1 hour to a max of like 16 hours.

Do you have discord? RexVoltage#7231

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a fully working blue yeti microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have a clean record on both my main and alt.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I am certain that i’ll be able to come on due to me enjoying playing on the server, and i'm just as active on my alt. I also play every day.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do recognize that, and understand that I can’t make any mistakes or slack off ruining rp experiences for others.I highly doubt that I would be caught slacking off though, as I highly enjoy making others happy.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school janitor is an important role to school’s in general. If school janitor’s were absent from school’s then the school would be overrun by germs, disease, and trash. A school janitor’s job is to not only prevent disease but to make the school look appealing to the new students of Karakura. In general a school janitor should always make the school look clean and tidy. Some tools that a janitor comes equipped with are mops, dusters, vacuums, gloves and more. These tools keep the janitor from getting their hands dirty but also make the job a lot easier.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role play?: Yes, if people were to make a mess in my apartment I would tend to clean it. I would also help some friends clean up after parties most of the time. In general I find cleaning in rp interesting and unique.

What experience, in general, do you have in role play?: Since I was about 7 I used to rp with my friends about a variety of different things in the middle of school and as I got older I kinda grew out of role playing in real life and would instead would find games such as Ark, and play on an rp server with a few friends. Eventually I found Roleplay hub and spent most of my time roleplaying there.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am very familiar with this job, as i’ve rp’d doing similar jobs like cleaning up after parties or after someone makes a mess in my apartment, I would rp cleaning it up. This job requires you to kill germs and keep the school clean. School janitor’s are required to make the school look its cleanest and to help others. Some things that you would do as a janitor is cleaning spilled food, dusty floors, and mopping vomit. School janitor’s are also capable of doing plumbing work and mowing the school lawns. School Janitor’s are on campus doing their job throughout the school day and may even spend 1-3 hours after school cleaning.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would remain calm being the bigger man in the situation. I would then question why they’re cursing me out and if anything was causing them to act this way. If they continue I would notify one of the higher ups in school, such as the vice-principal or the principal

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Having the job of a school janitor I would be used to taking care of hazardous situations. I would listen to the job given by the principal, and then decide on what tools would be needed to do the job. I would then make sure that there were no students or faculty around to prevent them from being at risk of being harmed. Once I was finished I would double check to make sure the job was completed, and then go on with my day.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would first let the school employee know what they’re doing is wrong, because they might not know what they’re doing is wrong. If they knew what they were doing I would tell them to simply stop. If they simply wouldn’t stop I would tell them that I have the right to tell the higher ups. After warning them, and they still continue I would proceed to speak to someone with a position higher than the school employee to ensure they’re punished correctly.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Josh ‘Thorn’ Kanade
Chosen Job: School Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the staff of KHS is to be able to help the community and keep the environment safe. I would also like to give back to the school. I would also like to be able to interact with the staff and students of KHS to keep a friendly environment. I’ve also always wanted a job that requires me to be active and to not just sit around all day. Finally i’d love challenging myself so i’d love to accept any job the higher ups of the school task me of doing.

Age (Minimum age is 25): My preferred age would be 29.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I am a kind and hardworking person. I’ve been looking for my first ever job and I feel like being a janitor would be a good place to start for employment. I also tend to enjoy cleaning so I feel like this job would be perfect for me. I also love to face any challenge thrown at me, and enjoy keeping the community clean and safe. I believe I know a lot about the job and would also be ready to give my all to the job. I think my willingness to help others and my enjoyment of cleaning gives me a good shot at this job so I believe that gives me a good chance.

Thank you,
Josh ‘Thorn’ Kanade

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
As of right now, I do not find you suitable for the role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread