mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

W.I.P | BIOGRAPHY | Wyette Addams

wren

Level 9

A big thank you to Mel (
@fobi) for letting me use her format for this biography, all credit goes to her completely.

Any characters that aren't Wyette Addams do not belong to me but belong to their respective creators.
None of this information from this biography is to be used ICly and must be found out through ICly conversations and actions.

Side note: This character is still in the process of being made and won't be played on until all things such as skins, tags and biography's are complete.

" Normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly."

FULL NAME
Wyette Addams.

NICKNAMES
Wybie.

Female.

YEAR

Tenth Grade.

MEASUREMENTS
Height - 5'2
Weight - 46.2kg
BMI -

BIRTH PLACE

Westfield, New Jersey

BIRTH DATE
January 13th, 2004.

SOUNDTRACK
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: My girlfriend is a Witch - October Country
⚪─────────────────────────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
(click here.)

FAMILY

M. Addams (Mother)
G. Addams (Father)
F. Addams (Uncle)
P. Addams (Older brother)

(Note: these aren't played by any other players and may be updated through time.)

OTHER RELATIONS
→♫← Huxley - Huxley was probably one of Wyettes favourite beings despite them not being actually human. Huxley was simply her pet spider than she kept inside a small box and often would have a conversation with him.

→♫← Hirotoa Tanaka - ???

→♫← Klaus Dot Voigt - ???

→♫← 'Kaz' Yamazaki - ???

→♫← Kagami Toshitala - ???

ALIGNMENT
Neutral Evil.

CHARACTER TROPE

Likeable Villain.

FUN FACTS

1. She has a collection of headless dolls and spiders, her favourite doll was her Marie Antoinette doll.
2. She likes painting pictures of trees with human heads.

3. Wyette can handle medieval weapons well and is pretty decent when it comes to fencing.
4. She really loves the colour green.

???

PERSONALITY
An intelligent girl, the young Miss Addams is a skilled planner, plotter and observer of human nature. Given a goal she sets forth to accomplish it in the easiest way possible, whether it would be considered socially acceptable or not. due to how she was raised she has a thick skin and a higher resistance to poison and pain than the average person would, as well as a skill with knives, fencing and can pick up skills easily if given the chance. When necessary she can be an accomplished liar and actress, and the darker side of humanity and nature frighten her not at all.

However, this does mean that the reverse often confounds and bothers her. Glee, happiness and sappiness make her uncomfortable to the point of being almost ill, she always has to look for the darker side of anything beautiful or pristine and she can seem very jaded to those not familiar with her. When in doubt she always tends toward supporting the darker, crazier or more sadistic of the plots presented even when it may result in more complications, harm or has a lesser chance of success. She trusts almost no one and can see others as tools, making her somewhat untrustworthy as well.

Wyette had originally been known for her fascination with death and macabre. Some may portray her as forbidding, cruel and solemn. She was rebellious character with a devilish deadpan sarcastic attitude that we all know and love. The personality she depicts is something you could hardly expect from such a young girl. However, the traits don’t make her a bad character. She shows sadistic tendencies and a dark personality, and is revealed to have a deep interest in the Bermuda Triangle and an admiration for an ancestor.

Although she enjoys doing the horrible things, it is made clear that deep down she is a good person. She is loyal to her family. Every time one of her family members was in trouble, she tried to help. And while her family isn’t exactly included in society, she doesn’t care. She’s an Addams to the end.

ABHORS
School is something she despised and always would. Though she had her 'friends' to keep her going through the week, she found herself not being compatible with barely anybody, especially the school employees. Due to her "fun-filled" attitude, she'd often find herself in detention or on her finale strike to being almost suspended.

Glee, happiness and sappiness also makes her uncomfortable to the point of being almost ill, it simply wasn't her nature to join in with pure joy when these came around.

Wyette also strangely disliked stories where they slay Dragons. . .

FEARS
???

DISEASE/DISORDERS/ILLNESS

Conduct disorder (CD) is a mental
disorder diagnosed in childhood or adolescence that presents itself through a repetitive and persistent pattern of behavior in which the basic rights of others or major age-appropriate norms are violated.

HOBBIES
Raising spiders - This was probably one of her favourite hobbies and initially it's how she met Huxley, her pet spider.

Ballet - Though this was as strange thing that Wyette that kept rather private from her family and friends that she enjoyed in secret.

Poetry - Though she wouldn't consider this as one of her ultimate favourite hobbies, she still time to time wrong poems for Huxley. One of her favourite poems that she wrote was for Huxley was;

"I have a gloomy little spider,
I love to sit down close beside her.
She never knows where she has been
'Cause all she does is spin and spin.
She loves to work and spin all day,
And then at night she likes to play.
Her web is like my mother's hair,
Her eyes have got my father's stare.
She may not jump or twist or bend
But a spider is a girl's best friend."

CHARACTER STATS (1-5)
INTELLIGENCE
★★★★☆
STRENGTH
★★★☆☆
DEXTERITY
★★★★☆
CONSTITUTION
★★★☆☆
CHARISMA
★★☆☆☆

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Heterosexual (straight).

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

Wicca.

APPEARANCE
Like some Gothic painting Wyette is somewhat short for her age, thin and pale. Her hair is black and shiny with a green streak down the side of her head, and generally falls into pigtail braids on either side of her head and parted severely down the middle to outline her eerily pretty face with its upturned nose, high cheekbones and large hazel eyes. Her nails are generally painted green but she doesn't generally wear anything else in the way of makeup.

RACE

White.

CLOTHING

Her clothing is almost prim, a darkly floral-patterned knee-length dress with long sleeves and a collar though when she dresses up it's in gowns of gauzy black that emulate her mothers style also.

VOICE
ENGLISH VA

(click here)

REALISTIC REFERENCE

CHAPTERS TO COME SOON

"Judson Glicker"
???

"Arson"
???

"Electrocution"
???

Last edited:

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Not reading it but I can tell that you put effort into it. I'll vote winner.

Users who are viewing this thread