players online

Wakiagaru | College Councillor Application

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Wakiagaru is the account I am applying for, but I have an alt under the username, goodusernamexd.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I have been banned on my main for something that my emotions could not handle. If you must know, It was when former staff member Aania was still on the staff team. I have reflected on it as well as avoided such types of people with respect.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+8.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, I do, it’s shu#0015.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
LANGUAGE APPLICATION - accepted
ROLE REQUEST #1 - denied
ROLE REQUEST #2 - accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:

I would say I’m active and inactive at the same time because I live in a rather workaholic household. And I do have my own personal life problems and goings happening outside of RPH. However, whenever I have time, I come on the server to see how it’s doing. I plan on keeping it that way for a much longer period.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Of course.

What is the student council?:
A group of individuals picked by the SLT, who have seen the potential of these said individuals. As I was formerly on the council way back, I wanted to redeem myself this time. As far as I know, they’re role models that often follow the school rules as well as having the intention that the rest of Karakura’s citizens and fellow students pay attention to the rules and law.
-
Besides this, they do several events and activities with the clubs of the school to get each student to get along with each other. It’s also a way to know which students are interested and those who are not.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

A current member of the council, she and I were both on the council. As well as my own personal motives for applying have brought me to write this entire application.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
As I explained above, they’re students who get together with the rest of the school with incredible and fun events and activities. As some of them are seen around the school patrolling, they also have a duty to uphold the Student Council title; and that is to inspire others to follow the correct path.
As many young children nowadays transfer to Karakura, they are to be the inspiring role models that those children look up to, who knows? They might become a member of the council someday.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I often procrastinate due to my mental illness and overall laziness. However, I have the intelligence and the ability to write profound statements and somehow motivate others to do their best. I know the right and wrongs most definitely as well. Additionally, I know my limits. And I expect myself and my work ethic to respect other people’s opinions too.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

As I’ve said way back, Teamwork makes the dream work. It’s quite common really, to admire such dignified individuals working together for a peaceful school environment. The student gatherings and school events are simply a bonus to that.

Do you have experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Of course, being a player of the Roleplaying Community for about three and a half years has taught me several different types of roleplay and how well-done it is. To the point, it’s beautiful to even witness. I’ve encountered several different and unique types of people with all of them having different ways of roleplaying, and it still amazes me sometimes. Most of us roleplayers are often SeriousRP or in SRP terms, DetailRP.
Furthermore, it brings more what do you call it... Depth? Gives a more 'oomf' feeling to it. We enjoy that feeling and would want to improve solely around SeriousRP.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I love hearing other people's ideas, what they want to do, what they don't want to do, and in the end, we can find a solution for everything. Brainstorming different and unique types of ideas altogether to form a powerful one for the school’s benefits and having a 70% success rate with the said idea. I would first of all respect everybody’s ideas, somehow improvising the one that lacks the effort, by putting a lot more effort and more colors on it for it to shine out and for it to become an idea everyone can agree on.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would first listen to each of their opinions due to the fact it seems like it wasn’t convincing enough to them. Upon hearing their opinions, all in all, I would elaborate and improvise my previous idea to a more suitable one for them to actually agree on.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
As a normal person would do first, is to calm everyone down. As we are individuals with all sorts of ideas, but in the end, there is that one idea that will make sense to both parties. After getting our will back, I would suggest combining each other’s ideas into one that could make a bigger impact than the rest.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would first ask the one’s being bullied to step aside as I took it upon myself to deal with the fellow council member, taking them somewhere where they can’t hurt anyone else unless it’s me, furthermore asking them why and how they ended up like this. Even sliding the question; “Do you remember why you’re on the council?” mid-conversation to make them snap out of the enraged emotions of the individuals. Everyone has issues and they just don’t know how to deal with them.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

As I know both presidents OOCly, they wouldn’t say with an idea that we don’t know the context too obviously. But however, if it was an idea that I think could use some more improvising or more context is given I would definitely speak up about it. Perhaps contributing to their statements. In a respectable way.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Perhaps asking the help of the presidents, they obviously have the power to remind the two councilors of the duty they were given upon arriving on the SC team. I would try to help them out by talking to each one privately at different times, to get the story of both parties from different perspectives. It’s only normal to understand what went wrong and how badly their future work ethic could be affected.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I believe the SLT team will be able to handle it but if they are unavailable or are not in the area I would have to politely and respectfully ask the fellow employee to remember that this isn’t a battleground where you can abuse your given powers and that this is a school where other people aside from them could get severely hurt.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I would simply ask them that I’m not biased to either side thus I am doing a job that the school has given me. Maybe even giving advice to just follow through and reflect on it afterward, getting detention just means you’re being taught a much more powerful lesson than the stereotypical subjects around the school. Reflecting on the things you did that got you to detention in the first place is the lesson being taught there. Therefore, I cannot help this friend as I am helping them become a better person.

Character Name:
Frances Nicolette Miller

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:
Twenty years old

Character phone-number:

522-669-265

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Frances is a laid-back person. She is often ashamed of being intelligent, however, she pays no attention to those who call her a nerd, showing seriousness in her work. She’s studied books for an eternity of her life and she prefers to follow this path as she does not want to disappoint her father. Although holding a grudge against him, she is simply not strong enough to go against her family. Therefore, she follows orders and tasks well and sees them through with full effort by Frances.

Character appearance/attire:

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“I believe I have the capabilities of becoming more superior than others. With all due respect, I have the brains and skills for it. And I hope others who have much more skill than me will be able to surpass me one day, and that is why I stand out from the rest, I am simply a blue orchid amongst white lilies.”

Why do you want this position?:
“To help others get together, I often encounter students who do not get along well and that’s not good at all. And I’ve also heard the news that there are activities going around? That’d be pretty fun to organize if I may be frank.”

What interests you the most about student council?:

“My friend’s on the team, so I want to stand next to her as well as having my own rash decisions too. My family expects a lot from me, especially my father. So, I do not want to disappoint. And that is what the student council is about, I hope. Unique individuals who simply want to bring a calm breeze and warm feeling to several other students who have passions and goals they want to achieve.”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

“An additional hand, as simple as it sounds yes but I do mean it in that sense. I have connections, and I’m quite the bossy person too. If people do not follow rules, the alternative way is to teach them and elaborate in simpler words to them that it’s much more fun to follow rules. School’s about getting together, graduating to college together, and getting the dream job you’ve always wanted. Therefore, there should be several reasons for a fun and safe environment inside Karakura. Excluding the fact it’s Japan’s biggest crime rate…”

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
- You've been contacted through DM's about what's next! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread