mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied waterbubble || School Employee - School Nurse Application

waterbubble

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
my In Game Name is waterbubble.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I will be applying for School Nurse.

How often do you log onto the server?: I usually log on almost everyday and i stay on for about 6 to 8 hours.

Do you have discord?: Yes of course, it is waterbubble#2257.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a perfectly good microphone ready for use.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No I have never been banned on this server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on?: Yes I can ensure I do, sometimes my internet gets off badly but I try my best to fix it and continue getting on.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I know that i could be fired ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a School Nurse my job is to help all students and school staff that pass through that doorway. I shall stay in the clinic room as I wait for a student or staff that's in need of any help ranging to needing directions for a certain classroom or being badly injured. If a student or school staff is badly injured and I am not able to help with their injuries, I shall call the Hospital Staff or if I get no answer, I shall ask an Office Secretary if I can assign a student or school staff to go to the hospital and If I get a yes to go to the Hospital, I will take them to the hospital myself and get them assistance.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, Not really but I could do the job pretty well. I practice on my own and see if I could do it, And I think I'd do well. I've tried to apply for Surgeon in Hospital Staff but I've still haven't gotten an answer to this day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been roleplaying for 6 years now. I have a lot of Role Playing experience in general.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I would be a School Nurse, And as a School Nurse I'd have to work across education and health. As they aim a big link between School, Home, and the Community. They're aim is to help and improve in the well being of young adults and children of the school. They work with families and kids themselves which would be up to 5 to 19 and School Nurses would usually be linked to a school or a group of schools.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: In a calm manner but in an also serious tone, I would tell them that I apologize and will do better next time but if they continue to do so I'll tell them that i'll have to go turn them in to a school staff or the Principal themselves.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: First I'd ask them how safe the job is, once I get those details, If the job isn't meant for me I will be sure to tell him that i'm not built for the job and that I could help them find someone for it but If I am able to do the job I would nicely and carefully take the job and do it in a good and respectful manner.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would let them know in case they didn't know what they were doing isn't good for the School nor anyone in it and I would warn them and tell them that If they do it again that I would have to report them to the Vice Principal or The Principal them self.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Delaware Whyos Aldridge

Chosen Job:
School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: As a student of the school, seeing all the school staff working together to get stuff done and make the school possible and good for the students, It just makes me want to help and improve as well. It makes me want to do something, it makes me want to make a change, a good change to the school itself. I can see myself helping and see me actually doing something for a change. I apply cause I was inspired to, I would watch over some of the staff and even the School Nurses themselves and I would love what I seen, just a bunch of helpers and they love what they do. And Id love to do so as well.

Age (Minimum age is 25):
I will select the age 25.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I've thought this question thoroughly in my head and I think I wouldn't want to have any competition with anyone who is trying to get the same Role but why I should be accepted is because of my mindset and hard work, collab in a such unique way and I've always solved many problems with that skill I have and I'm a very good person to be with in a pandemic or a hot blooded problem, I always stay calm and try my best to keep the person next to me calm as well. You will never see me throw such a careless or scared face. Cause that would also worry the client, and we wouldn't want that. That's why I know I should be accepted over the other applicants. I'll try harder than them, I'll stay calmer, and I'll do my best. But I'll never make it a competition.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED. It (info)
- For the time being, I do not find you suitable for this role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread