School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on mainly every day.

Do you have discord?
Yes, Oph#155

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, i do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
in 2016 December I was banned for not using LOOC for out of role-play when I didn’t understand the rules of this server, and also on the older map banned for cosmetics abuse.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I
’m very sure that ill be active, as i wasn’t very active as a school teacher because my first plans were to apply for nurse i decided to apply for a role i wasn’t really happy on being.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I’m very sure i can be fired ICly for doing disruptive things, Being inactive from work, and many more things.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A school nurse ensures the safety and health of a student, as they support students by providing health care. They tend to do check-ups or help out students while they’re sent by teachers down to the clinic to fix up basic wounds. Some schools may allow nurses to do short health lessons about staying healthy and keeping up with your body.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role-play?:
I used to have a character that was a personal care-taker on discord, She used to be a personal doctor for anyone who needed it only doing basic health care that didn’t require medications.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:
When first getting the game I joined a certain server that had RP involved and then shortly moving to SchoolRP after, being on the server for 3 years. Having slight trouble with rules in the beginning and then helping myself through that.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I do not have any physical experience but I do tend to watch medical videos for no reason and having my mother knowing basic health care things, for example, using peroxide and seeing her do it.
[Situations]

During a worksheet a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
As Ji-won Park tends to be more of a cold-hearted person she’d obviously take it to higher-ups or give the person a very long and stern talking. making it so they wouldn't want to do it again.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Depending on how harsh it could affect others she'd take it either to someone with higher power than the principal or the police, but before she'd ask many questions on why and try talking the principal out of it before getting any authorities involved.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Before many students notice I'd pull them aside nicely, and ask them questions like "Do you know what you're doing?". Then I would try giving them an explanation on how what they're doing is inappropriate for school and that they should not. If they refuse to stop I'd contact higher-ups such as the Vice-Principal or the Principal.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Ji-won Park (Park Ji-won)

Chosen Job: Assistant Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My motivation was mainly my family. As I was growing up I was surrounded by doctors and nurses with my father being a surgeon and my mother doing plastic surgery. I was inspired to carry on the medical field yet staying within the education system and helping children.

should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I tend to take my job seriously, and as i have experience in it. I started at a young age and I'm sure that I will not make any mess-ups while doing my job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread