mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Weapon Suggestion

UIOP651

Level 9
IGN: UIOP651
DATE: 12/13/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: This suggestion is going to go over a debatable rule that should be implemented into srp.

The ability to increase your overall roll when wielding a certain weapon. I feel like this would be a good rule to add, as it would implement some more realism into the server to an extent. I will give an example.

/me whilst wielding the Katana, he would attempt to lunge the blade into the individual's throat, the blade sticking out the other side of their throat.

The person wielding the Katana would be able to roll a higher amount, such as /roll 200. It's a Katana, a long blade being held by someone no more than 2 feet away. The person holding the Katana would have a strong advantage from the length of the blade, and the distance of the person, which is very close.

If this rule were to be implemented, information about the maximum roll amount could be added on the weapon profiles. Another example, a person wielding a wooden bat able to roll +5 to maximum roll. /roll 155. A person wielding a pocket knife being able to roll + 15 to maximum roll. /roll 165.

If someone were to be holding a bat right in front of you and swung it right towards your head, it would be a lot harder to avoid the attack than just an ordinary punch. That's why I think the roll advantage should be added when wielding a weapon. This may be hard a hard rule to implement, but I feel like it would manage.

Maybe this rule could only apply to actually using the weapon, instead of simply wielding it. If you swing at someone, you may use the roll advantage, or if you are defending against an attack from someone. This rule is fair, but also adds to realism, it would make players not want to go after someone who is holding a weapon, adding to the FearRP aspect of being threatened with a weapon.

Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion. I'd like to see some opinions in the replies section, if anyone has anything to say or add to this

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
You’re the homie man you know this, however I’m gonna have to disagree on this though. It’s a good idea, but under the black market you already get advantages it states. For example, a Katana cannot be mugged from Bear hands unless using a Sai blade, slashed or cut off causing him to drop it! Also unlike most weapons Katanas can pierce through police vests, and the Kuri Katana having more range! You are also subjected to FearRP if you have a weapon wielded against you, with all this already hard to win. Also a brief mention, if you are stabbed you subjected to pain rp so like I don’t find this being needed! Never the less, it’s not a a bad idea!

Users who are viewing this thread