Denied wethecreature | Event Team Application

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
IGN:
wethecreature
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am usually on every day, and if my activity is obstructed, then I will immediately tell the other members of the team. | I have no punishment history on this server.
Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Denied Wethecreature's Lore Team Application | SchoolRP
Denied Language Application | JSL | SchoolRP

PENDING Wethecreature's Monastery Maiden Application | SchoolRP
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
wethecreature#6625 | No I Do not have a microphone
What is your timezone and country of residence?:
MST | The United States of America
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I have a lot of experience with working in a team, as well as specific writing and participating in events and stories. I have participated with the staff of other Roleplay Servers in building the main storyline, and I am still doing that as of right now. I have worked together with many people to help write lore for their groups on SRP, and I'm always open to doing more of that. I also am in the middle of a project right now with a fellow group of old role-players on another roleplay server to chart out the entire history of the storyline from start to finish for new players who join so they don't feel in the dark when they join, and they see a bunch of mass roleplays going on.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:

I made five instead- sorry-

Clown Halloween
Event Characters / Server Event (Criminal)

The spooky season is now upon us, and to celebrate that, I have decided to add this to my event suggestions list.

We've all heard of those clown sightings, of course, and I thought, well, this would be a fun roleplay experience.

Leading up to the event, people in clown costumes and makeup would be seen around Karakura at night, before seeming to dissipate into shadow. This would put everybody AND their characters on edge, as creepy clowns run around, cackling through the night. Another thing that'd be interesting as it got even closer to the event, would be the clowns beginning to attack people (with consent, of course). As this continued, people would be even more interested and scared as to what was to come, and then something would finally happen after all this build-up. Everybody would receive a permission slip to watch a scary movie, which would take place two days after during a night stay at the gymnasium.

As you watched the scary movie (whatever movie that is), everybody was enjoying themselves almost forgetting that the clowns were still on the loose... The following commands and messages would be used for the event

EVENT: The movie would be turned off and the projector would suddenly start projecting white noise.... and a voice would begin playing over it. "TRICK OR TREAT!" The white noise would turn into a projection of a group of people in clown costumes, standing there with weapons and toys. "LET'S MAKE SOME PEOPLE LAUGH." The clown in the middle of the group cackled. They all cackled, laughter filling the room. (End of Event Message)

Suddenly, Officers burst into the room, led by the commissioner. Clown cosplayers would file out of the shadows, seemingly prepared to attack the Officers. Some Officers would leave the group and file the children out, before attacking the clowns in a P2L fight, in which the officers inevitably win, and the clowns are brought to imprisonment, laughing the entire way there... Perhaps they might be seen once again in the future...

novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper-removebg-preview.png
School Olympics
Server Event

Out of nowhere, the school announced that for a school event, the school would be doing a huge sports competition. Bobcats vs. Spartans... this was the ultimate showdown to decide who was the best team. So, it would begin... Schedules would be passed out for the days it takes place, to make sure the kids knew what they needed to do.

MONDAY
8:00- Breakfast
8:30- Preparations
9:30- Swim
10:30- Track
12:30- Lunch
13:30- Volleyball
14:30- End of The Day Score Count
15:00- Hometime

TUESDAY
8:00- Breakfast
8:30- Preparation
9:30- Baseball
10:30- Basketball
11:30- Football
12:30- Lunch
13:30- Cheerleading
14:30- Declaration of The Winner and Prizes
15:00- Hometime

Extra Notes:
A school employee, teacher, or professor will be counting the scores.
It will not be P2L.
For the teams that have two different teams for each gender, they will have to prepare and play at the same time.

Trophy:
A custom golden trophy with an engraving of the winning team's logo will be placed on the campus to remind everybody of who the better team is!

AREA 4SW (4 South West)
Event Zone (Sci-Fi)

Do you believe in aliens? Well, after this, you shall. The abandoned powerplant has always been a place that criminals went to, and KPD also went to raid their pockets, though there were many warnings, nobody seems to care. What if you made the powerplant a bit more... dangerous? Welcome to AREA 4SW. Area 4SW is similar to that Area 51, not only by name but by its rumors... Some believe that it is not only a hotspot for criminals but also one for aliens. When players go to the powerplant, aliens might land there, rarely, if they're lucky (assuming that the staff or event team is feeling nice and decides to be one) they'll find one. Aliens will only land at night and have permission to perform majors on your character. (These aliens are hostile). This will add even more reasons to stay away from the powerplant and can offer some fun RP if you want your character to be an alien hunter...

Why 4SW?
The powerplant is located in the southwest corner of the 4th area in the Lore post about streets & districts, so combing that together, 4SW
1665521468879.png

My friend Bob

Additional Information:

Aliens should not have the police called on them unless there is an event.

M.E.A.C.C (Mee-cee-cee)
Event Related Characters

With the introduction of Aliens in Area 4SW, and the KPD being none the wiser, who will make sure that the knowledge of the aliens is not widespread, but that the aliens are taken care of? The M.E.A.C.C will. The M.E.A.C.C, or Memory Eraser-Alien Containment Company. M.E.A.C.C wishes to capture the aliens and research them, determining how much of a threat they are, and keeping that as secret as possible. This group may be seen as criminal and unmoral, not caring about the fate of civilians and not telling information that may help and save the world from an alien attack in the future.

THE APOCALYPSE EXPERIMENT
Event Server

For a special activity for the school, the principal and dean have allowed a company to come in and do a VR experience with the students. Each student that signed up (via permission slip) will be slipping on their VR goggles and going into a whole new world. In this world, the world is under the siege of the inflicted, or... zombies. All of these high schoolers and college students must work together, or alone, in this simulation of the zombie apocalypse, to survive the duration of the Virtual Reality experience. When your virtual character is killed by the inflicted, you will become one, and if the living are all wiped out by the end of the experience... the inflicted... win. Some of the Highschoolers and College students will be chosen to start as inflicted, and it will be a battle of the ages. Living vs. The Inflicted.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We like your creativity but some events (the way you suggested) don't fit the server. Others are already a thing on SRP like the Halloween spirits and the AU Zombie Event;
- We also would like to see more unique ideas on the event suggestions. Although, if you have any more ideas feel free to DM me or any other Event Team member to discuss about it!

Feel free to re-apply in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread