Discord Tag:
wethecreature#6625

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do not use a Microphone.

Timezone & Country:
United States of America, MST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
Although half of the week I do not play because of IRL commitments, on the days I do play I am very active. I would rate my activity an 8/10

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to be a governor because I want to have a fresh roleplay experience and I want to have good character development for my new character. I want to also be able to gain experience from this role.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have a good understanding of it, but I might have to go over it a couple more times.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goal is to gain experience from this role and be able to have a better understanding of the laws, rights, and government/law faction on the server, so I have more experience in case I apply for other roles like Lawyer, Judge, or Officer. For my character, right now, my character's goal is to reduce crime tenfold by trying to help criminals with a more diplomatic approach to prison and punishment for criminals. She wants everyone to understand criminals no matter the crime, and put themselves in their shoes. To ask the question, what happened to them that made them do this? And using this information to heal them and change them from what may seem like a monster, into new person that is free of burdens placed on their shoulders.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A Governor in Karakura's definition does public services as a member of the government that has high authority. They make public announcements about the progress of the government, hand out IDs, and do other things to benefit the public. They also help the mayor by advising and helping them with things around the city. Governors should be patient, peaceful, diplomatic, and fair. A governor cannot be the best they can be at their job if they run around causing chaos and screaming at random people for no apparent reason.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Of course.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Absolutely.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the rules and I agree to follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I should be able to attend a lot of the meetings, although some of them I might miss, in which case I will inform another faction member, and ask somebody to fill me in afterwards.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Neptune Fujimura

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
5/6/1976

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Criminology
Criminal Justice
Psychology

Minor(s):
Law

Work experience:
I started working when I was sixteen at fast food joints and other similar things. This continued into my college years when I worked around at grocery stores and did freelance work for money. After years of studying law, I became a police officer for a bit but left because I did not feel that I was okay with the way we dealt with criminals. After that, I became a Public Defender, and I helped criminals get what they needed in prison and helped Suspected Criminals able to live their normal lives.

Political background:
As I said before, I was a Police Officer for around 2 years before I left because I felt that our methods did not represent me as a person and my morals. I then became a Public Defender for around 5 years and helped criminals and suspected criminals live their lives and/or have a good life in wherever they go after the verdict in their trial is given.

Nationality & born location:
Half Greek, Half Japanese & Hokkaido, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, JSL

Criminal record:
My criminal record is clean.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe I am a good candidate for this job because I am a very peaceful person and I'm very diplomatic. I think one of my best qualities is my viewpoints on crime. Rather than getting rid of crime by doing a bunch of death sentences, (which will only cause more crime), I think we should look at the roots of the problem. I believe that we should take the darkness from those with darkness in their hearts and release it into the light, where it can be purified. I believe that no criminals just do it for fun. They have issues such as a lack of money, childhood trauma, or something else that is similar that was overlooked or just not dealt with correctly. I believe that instead of locking up prisoners and letting them rot in prison, we should allow them the privilege of good care and mental help. Criminals could be dealt with better if we put ourselves in their viewpoint and just wondered what could've happened to them and where they're coming from. We need to give peace as an option to everybody, along with love. I believe we can lift the curse placed on the town by the Kami above, and the mortal people living down below.

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for applying for the Government Faction, after careful review, the higher ups and I have decided to DENY this application as we felt other applicants stood out to us a little more. You are welcome to re-apply for the Government faction in 14 days.

Thank you for applying, feel free to DM me at oZinth#0001 if you have any questions/concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread