players online

What If…

Elle.Belle

Level 3
safteaz
safteaz
Omega+
Elle's thoughts of the day: Shared with the community

Okay, someone said this once in a discord server I'm in and I thought it was lowkey a brilliant idea. They talked about making a comic for their SRP characters and I thought that was a sick idea. Cause. look at it.

It's an anime-style comic book. Maybe it follows the story of how Karakura came to be. OR it could be following the story of a "greenie" learning the ways of the world in Karakura. So to tackle the "How do I sit?" questions a new player could have, it'd be just a dumb and innocent kid who's recently moved to Japan and learning new customs. With experience, they meet all sorts of people! All sorts of people could include real characters people play in the game.
So maybe there's an "Asahise Taiyo (kewsoh)", the Bobcat cheer team captain whom the protagonist can befriend. Or there's an "Himori A-V Jaager (maisfraud)", an art teacher from whom the protagonist can find comfort. (CHARACTERS ARE ACTUAL PPL, I USED RANDOM ONES AS EXAMPLES! if the players whose characters were mentioned didn't want to be mentioned- my apologies. I will change it if you want.)

That can get the community to help pitch in on how their character falls into this main storyline, or not! I don't know, maybe that'd be a really chaotic idea, but the concept of a set storyline with all the drawings and writing it could lead to is very interesting to me!

A silly idea. That's all HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread