mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What is y'alls favourite item?

Heimdallr

Level 4
II_Heimdallr_II
II_Heimdallr_II
Notable
Something you carry with you all the time but not a phone. Something else that you will always have in your main inv slots, like an instrument, snack etc. Mine used to be the maraca, love annoying everyone

m4ri

Level 9
m4ncler
m4ncler
Omega+
Something you carry with you all the time but not a phone. Something else that you will always have in your main inv slots, like an instrument, snack etc. Mine used to be the maraca, love annoying everyone
My custom item when i get it :sob:

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
You will never see my character without the Kintsugi black sunglasses on, otherwise probably the oni mask custom i got from someone

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I know you mean in the SRP resource pack, but my favorite item in minecraft is the cauldron. For texturing, it is the most versatile example to learn from, as it has a varied array of shapes and is a great means of understanding minecraft's native shading style. Hands down, this is one of the best models to reference if you're trying to learn how to design assets for resource packs or other minecraft related projects. Also, you can wear it on your head like this and thats funny.

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
1678938472712.png1678938515075.png
super OP builders construction helmet. my favorite item in the whole wide world

RexLobo

Level 104
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
I would have to say my custom Bokken. I love randomly sparring my friends and pulling out a wooden sword to beat them with!

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
kintsugi black sunglasses for the winnn<3

oh and I just really like stone buttons, like omg <3_<3
(I know you mean srp pack but like I really like buttons)

Users who are viewing this thread