mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What is your one Flex?

JustJuiceHex

Level 91
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Over your hours/weeks/months/years being on the server, what is the one flex to all! YES ONE FLEX?!

Random Example: I once made @Customable jump off a 14 story building and traumatize him with..? :) (Nohara Tower times..)

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
Still being friends with people whom I met in 2020/21 on the server. Can't show a bigger flex than the power of friendship

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
1715500755196.png
My collection of 185 reward tokens that I got legitimately over the years between my various student characters, now made obsolete with the reward sticker update. One might think that because I'm a teacher I just gave myself leftovers, but I swear on my momma, hand on the bible and everything, I never once traded reward tokens between my accounts. That said, not all of them were given to my character. I think I nabbed around 15 from an old friend of mine when they quit the server a few years ago, and almost a stack from another who quit about 9 months ago. Still, I'm not aware of anybody with more tokens than me, if they exist I hate them grr ):<

Ecocide

Level 56
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
my biggest flex or coolest moment on srp is voting for the map when they we were ordering a new map!
the options were like, Australia, UK, America, Japan. I don't remember all the options BUT OF COURSE all the anime nerds picked Japan and here we are :D

Imagine a world where our map was located in America or the UK

Users who are viewing this thread