mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What shaders do you use in playing SchoolRP?

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
I don't usually use shaders in SRP since they take a lot of time to load, but when I want to take some aesthetic pictures, I use BSL Shaders or Sildur's Vibrant Shaders. The first one of these is the one that I use mostly for close-up screenshots of people, and the landscape isn't really what matters. However, if I want to take a screenshot of a sunset, Sildur's going to be your best friend for this

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
I don't usually use shaders in SRP since they take a lot of time to load, but when I want to take some aesthetic pictures, I use BSL Shaders or Sildur's Vibrant Shaders. The first one of these is the one that I use mostly for close-up screenshots of people, and the landscape isn't really what matters. However, if I want to take a screenshot of a sunset, Sildur's going to be your best friend for this
I use sildurs as well

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
It can be quite laggy for me but when I use shaders for screenshots I use BSL shaders, I think they look really nice though can be laggy to play with depending on your PC, quite laggy for me personally. :)

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
It can be quite laggy for me but when I use shaders for screenshots I use BSL shaders, I think they look really nice though can be laggy to play with depending on your PC, quite laggy for me personally. :)
I run sliders shaders flawlessly

Users who are viewing this thread