mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what was your character's biggest aura moment

scenegrl

Level 6
scenegrl
scenegrl
Notable
When she rizzed up a football girl by doing practically nothing and somehow got her number

Well_Maybe

Level 1
198Os
198Os
Notable+
Went for a family meeting with the (at the time) head of the underground fight club; he offered to spar my character in the pit, to which he of course agreed.

Won initiative roll, spent the next two actions lighting a cigar as the head tried to sweep and get behind; successfully won the fight with a head-kick.

I haven’t been cool since!!!

Oli

Level 122
gncme
gncme
Omega+
stepped into a ballroom and everyone went silent while my character had his dramatic entrance, everyone watching him

DivingBlues

Level 78
Shrine Lead
Builder
I summoned shrine to a room out the back, I told them nothing only the new shrine lead. Then when everyone gathered I did a dramatic turn and they were all dead silent in shock.

MinisterFudge

Level 25
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
After hearing rumors of Marian Apparitions, he followed KPD officers down into the Masamaru Station only to come face-to-face with an animate statue of the Virgin Mary that seemed or appeared to have just given a KPD officer severe first-degree burns and among several officers screaming and panicking...
He responded like this:

Proceeded to then be surrounded/trapped in a circle of fire, the statue now right up in his face, only to fall to his knees (/sit), taking out his rosary to pray a quick Hail Mary (using /am with the rosary in his off-hand). This seemed to cause the flames and the statue to immediately vanish in an instant, causing onlooking police officers to be flabbergasted.
"As you can see officer- I am unharmed"

(Shout out to Aania for not turning this man into a crispy treat, I know that took restraint.
Frankly, this outcome was somehow more unsettling).

Last edited:

idcvesper

Level 10
went into a party at shopping district, when and had a good time. Started fighting this dude, and we both fell over the 2nd story. Crashing the whole party into shambles

Users who are viewing this thread