mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What would you like to see more of on the server?

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hey folks! So I was curious as to what you’d like to see more. For me I’d like to see more flash events (which I will hopefully be doing in the near future) as I think they are entertaining and a good way to bring the server together! It can be anything you want, more… school assemblies, more tryouts, more job factions.. anything!

- A Curious SRP Member

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Flash events and as Iphone said job fairs. Both are great ideas and options relating to the server and I think they'd be a great addition. I'm sure there is so many more events that could happen, but I just woke up so we will go with this! (:

Lizalopod

Level 130
Flash events and as Iphone said job fairs. Both are great ideas and options relating to the server and I think they'd be a great addition. I'm sure there is so many more events that could happen, but I just woke up so we will go with this! (:
Agreed, flash events

Honestly, staff and event team members should be able to just randomly come up with small events and spring them on people all of a sudden

Small fires, birds terrorizing people, weather, etc etc

It would be fun to see more interactions like this, make the server feel just a bit more alive with smaller events happening here and there ^^

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Agreed, flash events

Honestly, staff and event team members should be able to just randomly come up with small events and spring them on people all of a sudden

It would be fun to see more interactions like this, make the server feel just a bit more alive with smaller events happening here and there ^^
Yes! The smaller-small events that mainly revolve around the community. I understand there are event zones and such but maybe just going up to a random member and trying to see if they could spark up some fun roleplay leading the community to be more involved, even if its as small as birds messing with people.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Yes! The smaller-small events that mainly revolve around the community. I understand there are event zones and such but maybe just going up to a random member and trying to see if they could spark up some fun roleplay leading the community to be more involved, even if its as small as birds messing with people.
Pedro the pigeon, the thickest pigeon in existence... he will strike again

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Agreed, flash events

I plan on coming up with a lot more flash events in the near future along with my good event team friends!

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Keeping it simple.. I think surveys would be a great idea. For example, we get a new plugin. Everybody has a love-hate relationship with the plugin and then a survey pops up on the forums or discord. People can then answer the survey to help fix the plugin/make the plugin a certain way in which it can be more friendly for the community to use. It would make the server more enjoyable to play, in my opinion.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I plan on coming up with a lot more flash events in the near future along with my good event team friends!
Ayee let's go
Keeping it simple.. I think surveys would be a great idea. For example, we get a new plugin. Everybody has a love-hate relationship with the plugin and then a survey pops up on the forums or discord. People can then answer the survey to help fix the plugin/make the plugin a certain way in which it can be more friendly for the community to use. It would make the server more enjoyable to play, in my opinion.
I agree with this to the fullest degree :)

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Taking the want for more flash events in to heavy consideration, thank you for the feedback!

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Taking the want for more flash events in to heavy consideration, thank you for the feedback!
bonnie's flash events: <3_<3

event team flash events when they all work together to produce a masterpiece: []~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Users who are viewing this thread