mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What would you want implemented into SRP?

Kinyuun

Level 29
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
This is extremely vague for a reason, and that’s because I’d like to see what people would add to SRP that hasn’t already been implemented into the game or maybe even something that has been removed. This could be literally anything! Items, buildings, systems, factions, whatever your brain can think of! I’ll go first!​

VIRTUAL REALITY
I know this is currently in the works; and to say I’m excited would be an understatement. A lot of my funnest memories on the server were from when VR sets were usable and actually spawned you into little mini games. I hope it gets released some time in the future!​

MORE SPRAY LOCATIONS
I can definitely say that there are many spray locations; however I’ve noticed spots that often have a lot of criminal activity lack spray locations. I feel like more spray locations could impact the server greatly; promoting things such as the name you write or the gang you represent in areas that are more visible to people involved in CrimeRP. Places include: More sewer spray locations, power plant, train stations, more buildings, etc.​

MORE INTERACTIVE COMPUTERS
It would be fun if computers held more value than easy access to auction. Things such as computer exclusive games, documents that work similar to a book and quill, more onrain accessibility; all of these little trinkets would be super fun to see in computers. I feel like they’re more of a direction than anything; and I’d like to eventually see them being put to more use.​

I have some more I could add, but I’ll save it for now cause I’d rather hear more from the community! Let me know your thoughts an ideas; it’s always fun to hear what people would do if they could implement different ideas into the game!​

The CatHater_10

Level 7
CATLOVER_10
CATLOVER_10
Omega+
Imagine you have a player sized Kinyuun model in your house, looking beside you, leering at you. Lingering at the door with a bright and large smile, teeth out with an extended smile to stretch to your ears. Just imagine that, I'd love one of those. Especially if you had one of those of Doug Brown bro. Oh myyyy goddddd I'd be starting a fanbase over these player models :000.

astri

Level 113
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
heres my list of random wacky ideas that ii cba to make suggestions for but who knows maybe people like them……

- phone contact folders
cant be assed to spam click 89 pages to find a number? want to see if their phone is on and call them? or do you have different characters whos friends phone numbers fill up ur contacts?! well say hello to this dumb idea where with a command u can sort ur contacts into diff folders

ex. /contactfolder create (folder name)
/contactfolder delete (folder name) *this wouldn’t delete the contacts in the folder it would just delete the folder
/contactfolder rename (folder name)
/contactfolder move (number/contact name) (folder name)
/contactfolder list OR /cflist
/contactfolder open (folder name) OR /cfopen (folder name)

- the stinky sewers

okay this is more crimerp based but hear me out here for a second… sewers is kinda like boring atm so you know what would be a funny thing to do to make sewer activity a bit more big… temporary turfs

ex. not like VG turfs (those are permanent until the gang disbands or somethin) but like, there could be 1 sole turf up for grabs, almost like an apartment. for UVGs to brawl over getting access to perhaps. only the gang lead (probably noticeable by the /gang plugin) can ‘rent’ the turf for 7 days (one ooc week) before its up for grabs again (or if the gang holding onto it renews it after those 7 days fast enough lol) in that time frame, other gangs can try to fight members of the gang that’s holding the turf and if they manage to win, it’s an ooc agreement they’d have to disown the turf and turn it over to the gang lead of the gang who won the brawl

like i stated, it would work like an apartment (but its a space in the sewers) really, so you can /editmode but this would only be restricted if you have edit access by the gang lead themself so the gang can “settle in” or whatever they want, and the edit access gets revoked when the turf gets turned over and whatever’s in the turf stays the same from the last gang that used it, so maybe don’t store weapons there unless you know what’s up

anyways those r my takes for now time for me to dissipate

Last edited:

caviive

Level 8
caviive
caviive
Omega+
heres my list of random wacky ideas that ii cba to make suggestions for but who knows maybe people like them……

- phone contact folders
cant be assed to spam click 89 pages to find a number? want to see if their phone is on and call them? or do you have different characters whos friends phone numbers fill up ur contacts?! well say hello to this dumb idea where with a command u can sort ur contacts into diff folders

ex. /contactfolder create (folder name)
/contactfolder delete (folder name) *this wouldn’t delete the contacts in the folder it would just delete the folder
/contactfolder rename (folder name)
/contactfolder move (number/contact name) (folder name)
/contactfolder list OR /cflist
/contactfolder open (folder name) OR /cfopen (folder name)

- the stinky sewers

okay this is more crimerp based but hear me out here for a second… sewers is kinda like boring atm so you know what would be a funny thing to do to make sewer activity a bit more big… temporary turfs

ex. not like VG turfs (those are permanent until the gang disbands or somethin) but like, there could be 1 sole turf up for grabs, almost like an apartment. for UVGs to brawl over getting access to perhaps. only the gang lead (probably noticeable by the /gang plugin) can ‘rent’ the turf for 7 days (one ooc week) before its up for grabs again (or if the gang holding onto it renews it after those 7 days fast enough lol) in that time frame, other gangs can try to fight members of the gang that’s holding the turf and if they manage to win, it’s an ooc agreement they’d have to disown the turf and turn it over to the gang lead of the gang who won the brawl

like i stated, it would work like an apartment (but its a space in the sewers) really, so you can /editmode but this would only be restricted if you have edit access by the gang lead themself so the gang can “settle in” or whatever they want, and the edit access gets revoked when the turf gets turned over and whatever’s in the turf stays the same from the last gang that used it, so maybe don’t store weapons there unless you know what’s up

anyways those r my takes for now time for me to dissipate
I absolutely agree with you. Folders would simplify it so much! Or at least let us sort our contacts alphabetically or something :sob:

Customable

Level 144
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Back items…

this is already on the list for development I just really want it

urufu

Level 12
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich+
KINYUUUUNN!!!

I actually have a pretty big list of things I'd like to see but unfortunately cannot afford to buy as customs!!

MORE FURNITURE

I would love to see some more furniture options, specifically some more traditional Japanese and British furniture!!

CITY UPDATE

I yapped about it on a pprevious post and in the shrine chat, but I would LOVE to see a giant map overhaul. Not a replacement, but additions and updates. I'd love to see more attractions, more residences, more history, so much stuff that COULD be added!!

MORE VEHICLES

I would also love to see more vehicle options. Simple things such as choosing a colour or even some more models. Personally, I'd love to see some more TYPES of vehicles, classic cars, and just generally common things in Japan.

TINY SHRINE CHANGE
Its a small thing, but incase staff or our beloved faction head is reading, in the shrine lounge area i REALLY want to add a kotatsu!! It's such a cozy little thing and could cause some very fun RP opportunities.
If one gets added, make it 3x3 but a 1x1 hitbox!! This would allow people to actually lay or sit under the blanket of a kotatsu which would be very cool!!!!

MORE FOOD
Last but certainly not least, I would love to see more food. I want to make my shitty british food in SRP :(

I want my beans on toast :(

Users who are viewing this thread