mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What would your character order from McDonalds?

urufu

Level 12
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich+

HELLO!

I am bored, and hungry, and I love answering the questionnaire posts because I love yapping about my characters, so I'm going to ask you all a question too!!
I'm making more of these btw, like a lot more, so be prepared to yap about your characters too :3

IF YOUR CHARACTER WENT TO MCDONALDS, WHAT WOULD THEY ORDER?

I'll answer first with my characters since I love yapping!!

CHARLOTTE O'SULLIVAN
My beloved Charlotte would order a small cheeseburger and small fries, with either a caramel frappe or a banana milkshake.

ANHKO AKIYAMA
Anhko would order a large McNuggets with lots of ketchup, and a strawberry milkshake. If she was in a mood, she'd get a medium fries, extra salted, with them too. :3

Please share what your characters would order!!

Last edited:

Lunameowrp

Level 20
Iluhpurple
Iluhpurple
Fundraiser
My char Anya would order a Mcflurry and Mcnuggets while my char Aurora would like a mcflurry and a happy meal while my char Christal would order a Mcflurry and BigMac

Kinyuun

Level 29
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
Mikasa Akiyama - Home girl would definitely get a happy meal I fear. The small portions would do her in nicely, probably settling for a four count chicken nugget meal with apple slices and small fries. As far as a drink goes, she'd get a caramel iced coffee even though she'd be upset at the taste every time she ordered it.

Viola Ceretti - She would actually gag at the thought of McDonalds. She's the type of girl to tell you "That's disgusting, why would you ever want to eat there? Gross..." probably settling for a sprite and possibly an apple pie.

MEOWZER THE BIIRDD - Home boy would go HAM in the dumpster, quite literally chowing down anything and everything in sight. The grosser the better.

urufu

Level 12
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich+
Mikasa Akiyama - Home girl would definitely get a happy meal I fear. The small portions would do her in nicely, probably settling for a four count chicken nugget meal with apple slices and small fries. As far as a drink goes, she'd get a caramel iced coffee even though she'd be upset at the taste every time she ordered it.

Viola Ceretti - She would actually gag at the thought of McDonalds. She's the type of girl to tell you "That's disgusting, why would you ever want to eat there? Gross..." probably settling for a sprite and possibly an apple pie.

MEOWZER THE BIIRDD - Home boy would go HAM in the dumpster, quite literally chowing down anything and everything in sight. The grosser the better.

Chat I'm actually editing my post to look like your reply how do you make EVERYTHING formatted so pretty!?!?!

Anhko would be absolutely crushed to hear Viola doesn't like McDonalds..

Randen

Level 1
GoodbyeRanden
GoodbyeRanden
Rich
Kagami Sibling Dynamic in McD's
Ameno:
Just a medium fries and a drink
Reiji: One 10 Piece Nuggets and Large fries plus drink (and this brat better not eat my...)
Also Ameno: *Proceeds to eat one of Reiji's nuggets*

jaaaayla

Level 226
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
malachi moralez = a happy meal + three pack of cookies + apple juice + apple slices + chocolate sundae with extra fudge and peanuts
mako baek = apple slices and medium fries
anais asanquez = medium fries + three pack of cookies + 10 piece nuggets + a bacon cheeseburger + sweet and sour sauce
macias washitowao= three pack of cookies + (they would try to get a breakfast meal but they came too late so because it was so embarrassing that they thought they could get breakfast, they left after the cookies order)
augustus = mnm mcflurry and fries then combine them together
jessup jorquera = a salad and apple slices but he snuck some fries into the order when ramona wasn't looking
wells wolfe = chicken sandwich and large fries with sweet and sour sauce

urufu

Level 12
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich+
malachi moralez = a happy meal + three pack of cookies + apple juice + apple slices + chocolate sundae with extra fudge and peanuts
mako baek = apple slices and medium fries
anais asanquez = medium fries + three pack of cookies + 10 piece nuggets + a bacon cheeseburger + sweet and sour sauce
macias washitowao= three pack of cookies + (they would try to get a breakfast meal but they came too late so because it was so embarrassing that they thought they could get breakfast, they left after the cookies order)
augustus = mnm mcflurry and fries then combine them together
jessup jorquera = a salad and apple slices but he snuck some fries into the order when ramona wasn't looking
wells wolfe = chicken sandwich and large fries with sweet and sour sauce
THREE packs of cookies!?? and WITH a sundae??? Malachi eating good but goddamnn LMAO

astri

Level 113
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
hae kuromiya: a singular medium fries but even then she probably wouldnt order anything bc shes not a fatass

amelia venanzi: a happy meal and an oreo mcflurry cant resist the child urges am i right

nazuna von moltke: 4pc nuggets then vomit it later but also the parfait with the strawberries

miho manami: a singular big mac and a sprite. and medium fries. and an apple pie

Ruin

Level 119
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

findouticly

Level 34
findouticly
findouticly
Omega
oh geez, let me make a list here!!!

CHARACTERSFOOD
1727373695779.pngFilet-O-Fish.
1727373782177.pngA McCrispy
1727373835636.pngHAPPY MEAL!
1727373882621.pngA cheeseburger.

1727373987365.png
Chocolate Shake
1727374063495.pngDeluxe McCrispy
1727374167899.png20 McNuggets
1727374195518.pngApple Pie
1727374292900.pngAnything that's in the dumpster
1727374314252.pngOUR ONE AND ONLY TYRONE TAKADA SANTOS!
ermm... big mac.

I just realised i have SOO many characters hahaa.... I'd have to make an another one like this for the rest! gee whiz.

bheom

Level 65
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
never thought i'd answer this . .

yaqi qu - chicken snack wrap; no ranch, one slice of bacon, would take out the chicken

riwoo yeun - french fries and would ask for mayo and ketchup to mix in those tiny containers

jack liu / camera guy - soft serve icecream and a large coke but only fill it half way to put the icecream in it.

Users who are viewing this thread